BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Maddie L.
East Bridgewater, MA
His not only smells amazing but feels amazing on my face I totally recommend this product
Amy C.
Leaves face soft feeling and minimal touch up needed with makeup when using this product
Kendra s.
Tacoma, WA
I love this! It is so worth the money. Goes on before mask and moisturizes like a charm!
Alma P.
I use this before I put my face mask to make empower the mask and it gives good results
Samantha O.
Dallas, TX
I like this skin optimizing mask primer works really well on my skin so fresh and clean
M D.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Pretty good product. a little pricey for the amount you get but it works pretty well!!
Erica P.
Wahiawa, HI
Love the way this makes my face feel after I use it. My fave feels so fresh and clean.
Cori B.
glassboro, NJ
This really helped my mask penetrate my skin and also made it easier to remove as well
Marjie R.
Great mask, feels great. Minimizes pores. I have oily skin and it worked great for me.
madalynn r.
This is a really good product for an everyday yse i love it i have bottles snd bottles
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.