BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melissa S.
The Dalles, OR
I tried this in a sample size and enjoyed it. I sprayed it on prior to the origins charcoal mask. Will need to try it more but so far really enjoy adding this step to my skincare routine.
Desiree H.
Lafayette, LA
I really enjoyed the mask primer it really helped my skin while using the the mask. The primer came with a kit for the mask and I definitely purchased the full size and I have no regrets.
Anny V.
, Es un super producto es mi primer favorito. me encanta lo bolberia a comprar una y otra vez. Amo este producto...❤❤❤ lo recomiendo al 100% y le doy 5 Estrellas.
Hannah D.
I lIked this product but I didn't love it. It left a sticky residue on my face and I didn't like that at all. However it did make my fave feel hydrated. So if you don't mind a sticky feeling go for it!
Sally H.
Everything about this product is great! The aaftermah is my favorite part. My skin felt so soft after words! After using this product for 2 minths, twice a week i notices a difference!
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
I this pre mask treatment. I feel like it really does prep my skin before sheet masks and classic masks alike. I sometime even use it without a mask when my skin needs a pick me up.
Paula F.
Glassboro, NJ
My sister had it and when I borrowed it I was surprised with how gentle and refreshing it felt on my skin. I think I'll buy my own once she notices how often I am using it;)
dani w.
This is such a great product before i used to put just the mask on but with this product it makes it 10x better i would definitely reccoment this to anyone who hasn't tried it
Chelsea W.
Harrisonburg, VA
I use this as a primer before my heavy full coverage foundation. It's gentle, soft, helps my make up last longer. Doesn't let bad things sink into my pours. Feels refreshing.
Lex W.
Very good in absorbing the mask you are going to out on your face. I also heard a lot of great reviews from youtubers so if you want, you can go check out reviews there too!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.