Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Zailly L.
Zailly L.
Sonoma, CA

I LIKE THIS PRODUCT, IT IS VERY GENTLE ON MY SKIN, LEAVES A VERY RICH FEEL ON MY SKIN.
SMELL VERY GOOD, SOFT, AND LEAVES MY SKIN VERY RADIANT
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
West Hills, CA

I like origins products but this product was a bit harsh for my sensitive skin. I have a friend who loved this product and had great results.
Eva N.
Eva N.
Lynwood, CA

This product was a waste of my money. I didn't see a difference on my mask application or removal. Don't see myself using this product again.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Mission, TX

This is one of the best products I've used so far!!! I love the way it my skin feels so smooth! Would seriously recommend this to everyone!!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not completely sure if this helped with my mask application but this spray is just so refreshing (I've gone through half of the bottle!)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Barstow, CA

Used a few times its okay . Don't use on a daily but when i did my face did feel and looked better . Not a big fan of the scent but thats me.
Samah B.
Samah B.
Dearborn Heights, MI

Okay this is a good product although there are better out there this should do the trick. You do see a difference but not very dramatically
Lura K.
Lura K.

Origins products have always been amazing. This mask primer does not disappoint! I love the way it preps skin and gives it a tight feeling.
Navil S.
Navil S.
Corp Christi, TX

This product doesn't make a significant difference in the overall performance of other masks but it does leave my skin feeling really soft.
Divena  K.
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA

GREAT mask primer!!!! LOVE Origins and their product! Would indeed recommend! ;] Great for getting your skin ready, especially in the heat!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now