BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Wendi S.
Wendi S.
Manhattan, KS
Never tried it but seems great and I always wanted a primer to try out and yeah hope I get it free
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM
The smell isn't the most amazing. It made my sensitive skin break out. It felt a bit ouly as well.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Jackson Heights, NY
It feels really nice in the skin but I didn't really notice a difference while using this product.
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Lancaster, CA
Maybe a little bit of moisture. immediately upon trying the sample, I would never buy this. Sorry
alexis v.
alexis v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really enjoyed this product. It made my skin feel fresh.. I like it cause it was a primer also!
Kim J.
Kim J.
It didn't make a difference for me and didn't seem to increase the performance of my mask for me.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
I got this with a mask sample. It's cool but I'm not really sure it makes any difference at all.
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Port Orange, FL
Works great to prep your face for any of their masks - allows to work better and very refreshing
Alondra F.
Alondra F.
Edinburg, TX
I loved this product!! Definitely recommend it to everybody especially if you love organic stuff
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL
One of the best things I ever used works like magic I love it and ik I won't used no other brand
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?