BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Wendi S.
Wendi S.
Manhattan, KS
Never tried it but seems great and I always wanted a primer to try out and yeah hope I get it free
Qurat S.
Qurat S.
Arlington Heights, IL
This is awesome and i loved it. will use it again and i recommend it to othets. love love love it.
Sue R.
Sue R.
Corbin, KY
Tried this product but seemed to have a lot of break outs after use. I probably won't buy it again
Kim J.
Kim J.
It didn't make a difference for me and didn't seem to increase the performance of my mask for me.
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Lancaster, CA
Maybe a little bit of moisture. immediately upon trying the sample, I would never buy this. Sorry
alexis v.
alexis v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really enjoyed this product. It made my skin feel fresh.. I like it cause it was a primer also!
Alondra F.
Alondra F.
Edinburg, TX
I loved this product!! Definitely recommend it to everybody especially if you love organic stuff
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
I got this with a mask sample. It's cool but I'm not really sure it makes any difference at all.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL
One of the best things I ever used works like magic I love it and ik I won't used no other brand
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Port Orange, FL
Works great to prep your face for any of their masks - allows to work better and very refreshing
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.