BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
Amazing loved it received it in my sephora play box and can't wait to purchase a full size one
Mary D.
Pricey but worth every penny. Does a great priming job and leaves a great feeling on the skin.
Hannah W.
Bryan, TX
This Makes my masks 100 times better and easier to get off. I can't use a mask without this!!
Sara S.
Panorama City, CA
I love this product. It also comes with a good amount of product. Definitely worth the money.
Jessa G.
I didn't notice this do anything different than if I were to just use the masks by themselves
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL
It does for help prime your mask. I even tried it with a different brand and it still worked
Laci C.
South Bend, IN
One of my favorite primers! If you are not using a primer, I highly suggest trying this one!
Isabella I.
Aurora, CO
Doesn't have a bad smell
Leaves face smooth
Small enough for trips
Easy to get out of bottle
Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN
Origins Mask is a nice consistency and scent! Though higher priced, it is excellent quality.
Lauren M.
Works really well with my skin I have only used this a few times but so far it it feel good
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.