BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Haley S.
I really like this product. It did not make my skin oilly like a lot of products I've tried have done. For me it works great under makeup or alone! It also helped to even the appearance of my skintone.
Paige C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love Origins products and this primer didn't disappoint! It's been my go to primer for 2 months now. Does not leave my face greasey like some primers. I like how smooth my skin feels after I use it.
Mikayla D.
Gaffney, SC
All I have to say is I love this product! I love this whole brand! Origins is my number one skin care go to! Skin is so soft and moisturized and healthy thanks to Origins!
Haley G.
Glendora, CA
I don't really understand why this product is necessary. It's very expensive for a spray to use pre-mask application, and I haven't noticed any difference from using it before a mask treatment.
Amanda C.
Woodville, AL
I love this primer! It's lightweight and does the trick! Everything stays on much longer for me with the Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer than any other prime! Highly recommend!!!
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
Holly F.
Belle, WV
THE BEST! I am in love with this product. It's worth the buy. I didn't know if I'd like it or not but a friend recommended it to me and I fell in love. it made my skin feel fresher than ever.
Amalia A.
I love love love this mask primer. It makes my skin ready by the time I put my mask on. It definitely meet my expectations when thinking about a primer. It works great.
Courtney W.
De Soto, MO
This is so amazing! At first I thought it was a gimmick, but it really works. It feels super moisturizing while also helping my masks working super well. I use it with my all my Origins masks.
Melissa B.
Mokena, IL
Got this as a sample in my Ipsy box. Left my skin a bit sticky before I apply my Origin mask. I really couldn't tell any difference since using I was using the primer and mask for the first and only time.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.