Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Flavia A.
Flavia A.

I love how easy and quick it is to apply this product & how It has made a difference on how my skin feels after appying the masks on top of it!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Davisburg, MI

Absolutely loved the way my skin felt after using this product! My skin felt clear and healthy, and I felt great applying my makeup afterwards
Alora P.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ

I really don't feel this added anything extra to my mask routine. It felt like spraying water on my face and didn't help the mask work better.
Sara P.
Sara P.

This primer leaves the skin excellent in the morning, does not even need makeup since it leaves luminous and moisturized skin I really love it
Genan Z.
Genan Z.

Love this ! Worth the price. Took a few weeks to show but it works! I would definitely recommend this product. Easy to use bottle and packing.
Em M.
Em M.

I received this as a sample and really enjoyed the way is helped the mask sink into my skin. Results were amazing. My normal mask on steroids.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV

If you have dry skin and your primer not doing the job 100% but this product, you will love it feels great and makes everything come together.
frances k.
frances k.

I used this with their charcoal deep pore mask and it was so amazing. mask went on seamlessly and my face felt so smooth and fresh afterwards.
I absolutely love the way this product feels on my skin,it leaves my skin only silky and smooth,i love it!i will keep purchasing this product
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

I'm in love with this product, really great results. Leaves your face smooth and looking very hydrated and refreshing! Best ever! Hands down!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now