BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product preps your face for a mask, and allows it to work better than it ordinarily would have.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Orlando, FL
I use this every night before bed and every morning after I wake up. It definitely hydrates my face.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, MI
I have very oily skin and didn't find that this product did much to assist in minimizing as a primer
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Bronx, NY
Great skin primer for masks. This alone makes my skin feel hydrated and ready for mask application.
Karlee H.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Pricey for the amount you get but insanely great product! Does everything it says it does and more!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I think this primer is pretty good. a toner might work just as well. but it feels good on the skin.
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Perfect for acne or just need a few good mask, this will take care of all your needs and fee goods!
As a woman that loves makeup, I also love to take care of my face. This product is great for that.
Sue R.
Sue R.
Corbin, KY
Tried this product but seemed to have a lot of break outs after use. I probably won't buy it again
Wendi S.
Wendi S.
Manhattan, KS
Never tried it but seems great and I always wanted a primer to try out and yeah hope I get it free
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?