Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Elsa A.
Elsa A.
Victorville

Love useing this before my mask skin feels nicer and smoother use it with all my mask origins, glamglow and my clinique charcoal clay mask + scrub. Love it.
Rosariio C.
Rosariio C.
Oceanside, CA

Love this mask primer leaves my skin flawless I being using it for a while now and I'm absolutely in love with it definitely one of my favorite skin product
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY

Very good product , I got a sample from store and ending buying a full sized item , well worth the price and very effective. I definitely will buy it again.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Rosharon, TX

I haven't gotten a chance to try this product out, but the origins is a great product, i use there products daily or sometimes a couple days out of the week
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fresno, CA

This is a nice easy way to make your pores smaller and you're skin looking nice and fresh I will continue to buy this product ans I recommend it to others.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY

Great great great stuff!! I wasn't too sure at first but now I love it. I've heard different things about this product but it works different for everyone.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Adrian

Love love love this!!!! I just wish there was a tutorial with it. I had to google how to use it, but it has been one of my favorite products from Origins.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Richmond, MI

I loved this primer it made my face feel so nice and fresh and made the makeup application flawless. I would really recommend it. I love anything Origins.
Ihasmin G.
Ihasmin G.

The price is not very attractive, but it a good pre-treatment for skin before making the use of masks facias. Leaves skin soft and has an easy way to use.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Grandview

This optimizing primer is ok! I have really dry skin and after applying it I still felt like my skin was a lil dry! Packaging is nice! Really easy to use
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now