BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Eleyse M.
I don't think this is a completely necessary product. I'm not sure if this "maskimizer" really made my face masks work better or if it's just a placebo. Overall it seems gimmicky.
Genifer A.
Woodbridge , VA
To be very honest, this didn't do anything for me. I sprayed it on and put on my face mask and that was it. I got this in my play box and I think it's pretty useless
Cindy B.
Cleveland, OH
This feels great on your skin and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. However, I'm not 100% sure it makes a difference in the way my masks work.. Not sure how you would be able to tell either?
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
Well i tried this a few times it came with a little kit with 3 face masks. It didnt brake me out or anything and it has a familiar scent. I didnt notice too much of a difference
Estephania A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es un producto muy bueno para asegurar que las mascarillas penetren bien en la piel, haciendo mayor la efectividad de las mismas. Además están hechas de ingredientes naturales
Haley S.
I really like this product. It did not make my skin oilly like a lot of products I've tried have done. For me it works great under makeup or alone! It also helped to even the appearance of my skintone.
Madolyn O.
I Am so in love with this stuff. I just love all types of masks expecially primers. I really think it makes my makeup last longer and makes all my lines and pores stay away for a good amount of time.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ
I like this product, but I don't know if it's worth the high price. It does help lock in the ingredients of my face masks, but I don't see THAT much of a difference. It is really hydrating and soothing though.
Myrna L.
San Antonio, TX
Received this and at first I was like ok is this going to make a difference and I have to say it did. Use before you mask yourself spray it on and then add mask it's like it penetrates your skin better
Paige C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love Origins products and this primer didn't disappoint! It's been my go to primer for 2 months now. Does not leave my face greasey like some primers. I like how smooth my skin feels after I use it.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.