Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Was really surprised it worked, applied it before my mask and my was face was actually a lot smoothr!!
Clemencia H.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Don't know to rate this product yet as i just got this in my sephora play box. i am excited to use it.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Dover, OH
Love this product. Made my skin feel new and refreshed. Would definitely purchase again and recommend.
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
Works very well. Makes my face soft and clear. When I put makeup on goes on smooth . Very good product
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Not a beliver of this product. I think just spraying water on the face would work as well as this does
Aizada A.
Aizada A.
It's not sooooo great, but I really like it. Not 5 star just because not necessary product I guess...
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
London, KY
I absolutely love this product!! It made my skin feels so amazing after using this in just a few days
Sophia p.
Sophia p.
Gilbert, AZ
Works great i always put it on under my make up. Makes my skin feel smooth. My make up looks flawlass
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Orlando, FL
I use this every night before bed and every morning after I wake up. It definitely hydrates my face.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product preps your face for a mask, and allows it to work better than it ordinarily would have.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?