Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Redondo Beach, CA

It reals really nice when you first put it on. It makes your skin feel very soft and moisturized. The product is just really pricey, but it's worth your money.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Love it!! Definitely something I'll included in my daily routine. Best thing for me! Haven't tried one like this before so it actually worked for my oily skin.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wyoming, MI

Fantastic. Smells fresh. Absorbs quickly. Shrinks my pores in the most amazing way. Great to use in the spring and summer and you can go with out a foundation.
RosieAnn O.
RosieAnn O.
Fort Worth, TX

This primer looks and feels great! Cost efficient...it lasts a good while....and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Especially since I suffer from Rosacea.
Maya R.
Maya R.
Skokie, IL

It was nice on my oily skin. Helped with makeup application. I would re purchase this product. I would recommend it to others. It was very gentle on the skin.
Star R.
Star R.

Did nothing different if anything just irritated my skin and burned as soon as I put it on, I love origins but this did nothing for me. Hope this was helpful!
Carolina B.
Carolina B.

Me parece super que buena, con poco producto logro obtener lo que quiero, se siente ligero en la piel como si no hubiece puesto nada me encanta este producto
jordan s.
jordan s.
Street, MD

I really like this. I have extremely sensetive skin and was a bit hesitant to move away from my normal skin care routine and try this- but I love it so much!
Josie C.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA

Love love love this product. After my morning shower I apply this primer before I do my makeup. It's so light and doesn't make my face feel clogged or tight.
Andy F.
Andy F.

I feel that after applying this product clay masks are easier to remove and it hydrates my skin a bit more. But it is not a product that I would repurchase..
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now