BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "feels pretty good against my face. i like that it adds hydration to my face before i mask because i dont like putting face masks on not moist skin." in 325 reviews
Morgan C.
Feels nice on the skin, not heavy or that weird sticky feeling at all. It isn't harsh, and it also gets the job done and does what the product claims to do. Not a disappointment.
Miriam A.
This is a nice product to easily hydrate the skin before a mask, or as a toner spray. I wouldn't say it is necessary as I haven't noticed extreme differences, but I do find it refreshing and nice to apply before a drying mask.
Linda B.
A product a never knew I needed in my life! It's a product that you place under your mask so that when you place your mask on, it helps seal moisture into your face. I would definitely buy again and I get a lot of uses from it
Taylor S.
Alabaster, AL
My skin feels amazing after using this!!!!!!!! It revitalizes your face and makes it feel smoother! The pores shrank and it is just wonderful. I highly recommend this product!
Aaryn S.
APO, AE
It didn't tighten my face up and didn't dry face up. I tend to have a problem with skin blemishes during a certain time of the month and a lot of products tend to inflame them but this product is one of the few that didn't.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Works really well. Felt a little sticky when I first put it on but after it dries i think it works great! Would definitely recommend it for people with dry skin like me
Iris R.
Kansas City, MO
I don't feel like this really did anything for me. The masks I did feel the same as when applied to a clean face as instructed.
This didn't have an over powering smell and was hydrating, but just doesn't seem necessary
Shannon H.
I received this product as a sample and I fell in love with it. When I put it on my fave was nice and smooth. I will be purchasing this item in a full size bottle. I don't know the price but I don't care! I love it!
amber G.
I absolutely love this primer for my face I use it all the time I seriously am obsessed with how it fills in my line and wrinkles my face stays smooth all day long
Destiny
Silver Springs, FL
I've definitely noticed a difference in my mask application almost immediately after using this product! I was able to smooth out my mask and spread it out more evenly across my face, definitely worth the money!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.