BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
Works very well. Makes my face soft and clear. When I put makeup on goes on smooth . Very good product
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Levelland, TX
Absolutely love this product it's a dream come true kinda pricey but overall it's definitely worth it.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Was really surprised it worked, applied it before my mask and my was face was actually a lot smoothr!!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Not a beliver of this product. I think just spraying water on the face would work as well as this does
Sophia p.
Sophia p.
Gilbert, AZ
Works great i always put it on under my make up. Makes my skin feel smooth. My make up looks flawlass
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
London, KY
I absolutely love this product!! It made my skin feels so amazing after using this in just a few days
Aizada A.
Aizada A.
It's not sooooo great, but I really like it. Not 5 star just because not necessary product I guess...
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Love this product. I see a difference in my skin I recommend this to family, friends, and followers.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, MI
I have very oily skin and didn't find that this product did much to assist in minimizing as a primer
Erin B.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
I didn't feel this added any benefit to my masks. A novelty item that I will not buy a full size of.
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.