Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Salinas, CA

Only used it about two times it was good my face felt smooth and fresh, clean I didn't love it but maybe because I only used it a couple of times
Kindra S.
Kindra S.
West Palm Bch, FL

I got this product in a beauty subscription box. I lover the way it primes your skin to intensifies the mask and helps to make it more effective.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Lees Summit, MO

When trying Origins Maskimizer I was skeptical due to having combination skin I was surprised on how it hydrating it was without feeling greasy.
Tasnia B.
Tasnia B.
Bronx, NY

I use this primer by origins and it's great. I basically use their night cream which is super good. Feels very light on skin and super hydrating
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA

Makes my skin glow literally! Leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing and healthy. I even have super oily skin and it has seem to help tame I
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, Md

I tried this primer before the origins drink up mask, I don't see the difference with or without it. so i would say save your money and skip it.
genesis s.
genesis s.

no lo conosco pero se ve muy bueno me encantaria poder usarlo ya que nunca lo e visto me entaria poder dar una buena opinion pero no lo conosco
Dulce P.
Dulce P.
Huntsville, TX

I didn't like this mask primer. I felt as if it didn't do anything to my face other. It does feel refreshing but I don't see the point in this.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Ormstown

Love this product! Goes on nicely with no sticky residue feeling. I definitely see a difference in my skin. Definitely recommend for dull skin.
Flavia A.
Flavia A.

I love how easy and quick it is to apply this product & how It has made a difference on how my skin feels after appying the masks on top of it!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now