Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Dina H.
Dina H.
Homer Glen, IL
Was an okay product. Not sure if would purchase again or even recommend to anybody. Also a little pricey.
Mark T.
Mark T.
Conover, NC
Overall a decent product, I use it as a makeup primer and it seems to work will. I bought it at Sephora.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Amazing product! I really feel that it does maximize your mask to its full potential. Strongly recommend
Chauntel V.
Chauntel V.
Haltom City, TX
Never disappoints this face mask works miracles making your face look young and beautiful all over again
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
I'm not really sure if this product does a whole lot but I like it anyway lol the mist on this is great.
farah n.
farah n.
Dearborn Heights, MI
This is an amazing face mask and it makes your skin feel really soft. I used this product more than once
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
If you apply makeup, then you definitely need this. I use this primer everyday. This is my go to product
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Works wonderful with my mask! Maximize the mask effect. I love it! Makes the face feel soft and hydrated
Ximena C.
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA
Great product! I love it. My skin looks great thanks to this product . I want to try more of this brand
Clemencia H.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Don't know to rate this product yet as i just got this in my sephora play box. i am excited to use it.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?