Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#19 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Dana R.
Dana R.

Made skin feel tighter and look brighter. I definitely recommend this product. Used before bed and before applying makeup. Left my skin mAtte and picture perfect
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I love how well this product works with other masks to prime my skin! I can tell I'm getting better use of the mask. My skin felt much more hydrated and so soft!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

Love this. Helped my skin 100%. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's a super nice product a d well worth every penny. My dull lifeless skin was brought back to life.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.

This product is amazing!! So what it does it is a primer before you mask. It preps your skin and hydrates! It just makes the mask actually activate on your skin!
Susie B.
Susie B.

My new favorite! I out this one before I used the charcoal mask and when I was done, my skin was so soft. It really helped the mask get deep down and do its job.
Rose U.
Rose U.
Orlando, FL

Well, this mask primer is good because it reduces the oiliness of the skin. Also, it provides enough hydration that won't dry up your skin. It also smells good.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY

I know you may think this is unnecessary to use before a mask but it works. I used this before the char oal mask and I saw a massive difference in my pore size.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Redondo Beach, CA

It reals really nice when you first put it on. It makes your skin feel very soft and moisturized. The product is just really pricey, but it's worth your money.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Love it!! Definitely something I'll included in my daily routine. Best thing for me! Haven't tried one like this before so it actually worked for my oily skin.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wyoming, MI

Fantastic. Smells fresh. Absorbs quickly. Shrinks my pores in the most amazing way. Great to use in the spring and summer and you can go with out a foundation.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now