BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dina H.
Dina H.
Homer Glen, IL
Was an okay product. Not sure if would purchase again or even recommend to anybody. Also a little pricey.
Mark T.
Mark T.
Conover, NC
Overall a decent product, I use it as a makeup primer and it seems to work will. I bought it at Sephora.
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
I'm not really sure if this product does a whole lot but I like it anyway lol the mist on this is great.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Amazing product! I really feel that it does maximize your mask to its full potential. Strongly recommend
farah n.
farah n.
Dearborn Heights, MI
This is an amazing face mask and it makes your skin feel really soft. I used this product more than once
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Works wonderful with my mask! Maximize the mask effect. I love it! Makes the face feel soft and hydrated
Chauntel V.
Chauntel V.
Haltom City, TX
Never disappoints this face mask works miracles making your face look young and beautiful all over again
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
If you apply makeup, then you definitely need this. I use this primer everyday. This is my go to product
Ximena C.
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA
Great product! I love it. My skin looks great thanks to this product . I want to try more of this brand
Katie P.
Katie P.
Dover, OH
Love this product. Made my skin feel new and refreshed. Would definitely purchase again and recommend.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Anyone tried the Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz? What do you use it before? Any kind of mask? Or a particular kind? Why do you recommend it? What does it do for your skin?