Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
kady m.
kady m.
Hanford, CA

I love this more then life it self i use it everyday! it make my face feel so clean and pretty! i love the smell it not nasty like most products i use.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Orwell, OH

I have been told by friends for months to try this and I finally did. I wasn't completely disappointed but I also wasn't overly happy with my results.
Anne L.
Anne L.
Marquette, MI

This product makes the mask go on so much smoothr. it feels like it opens your pores so that the mask will work that much better. I LOVE this product
Abby T.
Abby T.

Really good for people who wear makeup. Makes skin look young and soft. I love using it with aveeno lotion for that youthful look with a bit of a glow
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Fort Mill, SC

After using this, it makes my face so fresh and moisturizing. This product is really good, but there's not enough of it in the bottle to last a while.
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.

The mist is light and refreshing, and it definitely makes a difference as to how my facial mask goes on, especially when my skin is drier than usual.
Kristel C.
Kristel C.
Geneva, NY

I have oily skin and I love to do a mask either in the morning or before bed and this Mask Primer really gave my skin a nice smooth, hydrating look!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Ottawa

It's just ok. I feel that it gives my dry skin a boost of moisture but can't determine if there's any real change using it as a primer for masking.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.

Absolutely am in love with this primer. It leaves my face feeling perfectly hydrated and ready to take on anything. The smell ain't to bad either
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Longmont

This product helped tighten and lift the slim on my face. It really helped near my eyes to bring them out all in all I would suggest this product
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now