Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Adrian

Love love love this!!!! I just wish there was a tutorial with it. I had to google how to use it, but it has been one of my favorite products from Origins.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Richmond, MI

I loved this primer it made my face feel so nice and fresh and made the makeup application flawless. I would really recommend it. I love anything Origins.
Ihasmin G.
Ihasmin G.

The price is not very attractive, but it a good pre-treatment for skin before making the use of masks facias. Leaves skin soft and has an easy way to use.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Grandview

This optimizing primer is ok! I have really dry skin and after applying it I still felt like my skin was a lil dry! Packaging is nice! Really easy to use
Laetitia L.
Laetitia L.
Montreal

Fabulous! It makes the mask application much easier as well as the removing of the mask. Very innovative product. Couldn't do without now that I tried it
Hollie H.
Hollie H.
Newnan, Ga

This was a new product I tried. I like the way it made my skin feel before I applied my mask. It was gentle for my acne prone skin. This is a good value.
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Orange, MA

I had never heard of such thing as a mask primer but man I love this stuff. Makes any masks super great. I really think it ranches them! Thanks origins!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Palm Coast, FL

Leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready for they day. I can always find it at the origins store. First bottle and I'm hooked for life and it truly works
kady m.
kady m.
Hanford, CA

I love this more then life it self i use it everyday! it make my face feel so clean and pretty! i love the smell it not nasty like most products i use.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Orwell, OH

I have been told by friends for months to try this and I finally did. I wasn't completely disappointed but I also wasn't overly happy with my results.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now