BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sophia p.
Gilbert, AZ
Works great i always put it on under my make up. Makes my skin feel smooth. My make up looks flawlass
Jackie R.
London, KY
I absolutely love this product!! It made my skin feels so amazing after using this in just a few days
Aizada A.
It's not sooooo great, but I really like it. Not 5 star just because not necessary product I guess...
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product preps your face for a mask, and allows it to work better than it ordinarily would have.
Emily S.
Troy, MI
I have very oily skin and didn't find that this product did much to assist in minimizing as a primer
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
I didn't feel this added any benefit to my masks. A novelty item that I will not buy a full size of.
Leslie A.
Orlando, FL
I use this every night before bed and every morning after I wake up. It definitely hydrates my face.
Hailee B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Perfect for acne or just need a few good mask, this will take care of all your needs and fee goods!
Cristina R.
Bronx, NY
Great skin primer for masks. This alone makes my skin feel hydrated and ready for mask application.
Rachel S.
I think this primer is pretty good. a toner might work just as well. but it feels good on the skin.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.