Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Jeanette T.
Jeanette T.
San Francisco, CA

A little pricey for me but I love the smell and what it does to my skin. It works really good and gives me a flawless face.
Ytwanetta
Ytwanetta

Good for the skin tone and great skin repair, really good for the skin and getting all of the blood clots out of your skin.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

This is great to use before a mask because it will help enhance the masks properties to make it work to its full potential.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

This product is amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel! My hubby bought this for me a few months ago and I love him!
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva, OK

Received this in my Sephora play box and it's amazing I love it it refreshes my skin specially when my skin feels so dry .
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Kalispell, MT

It really helps keep my charcoal mask on better and not dry it out to quickly. It only uses and tiny bit to go a long way!
brianna c.
brianna c.
Diamond Bar, CA

This was okay i wasn't really a fan of this. I didn't notice a difference in the use of the mask and it irritated my skin.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Denver, CO

Meh it's okay not my fave but i don't hate it. Could be better for the price it costs you. But I love the brand it's self.
Juanita Q.
Juanita Q.

This product is extremely good it help your mask to spread on your face smoothly. I same time use it as a refresh my face.
Erikah C.
Erikah C.
Edinburg, TX

Great mask works very good on dry skin moiztorizing perfect for any time of skin i would totally purchase it lots of times
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now