BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ava-Joy B.
Ava-Joy B.
Olive Branch, MS
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It's one of my new must haves. I couldn't stop buying it. Very good for all skin types!
Mia H.
Mia H.
West haven, CT
Great feels very light and fresh definitely great quality product and have used very similar brand products
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
I do like this stuff and it really does inhance your masks. It's just a little pricey and not a necessity .
shraddha n.
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD
Expensive. If you are looking for investing go for it. does wonders to the skin and helps makeup stay long.
Haley A.
Haley A.
Los Angeles, CA
This helps my masks work 10x better than without it. It preps
My face for the mask and it is truly amazing!
Delia R.
Delia R.
Brooklyn, NY
Skin felt very smooth and refreshed. Made my makeup application look amazing and reduced melting of makeup
Madeline V.
Madeline V.
Dublin, OH
Nice prouduct and well priced. Works well with dry skin, it makes my mask go on smoother. Would recommend.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Cleveland, OH
I love using this product. A little goes a long way, and I noticed a difference in my skin in just a week.
Niani D.
Niani D.
Richmond, VA
I seen my cousin uss this a lot and her face likes wonderful every time and i believe everyone should try it
Julia P.
Julia P.
Clarks grove, MN
This stuff really works. My mask felt like it worked so much better after use. My face after was glowing!
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?