Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
nathaly t.
nathaly t.
Orlando, FL

I believe i received a sample of this in a beauty box and i can honestly say i really love it. makes my face feel extra clean.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Sylmar, CA

I used this for 3 weeks and i seen a huge difference my face became smoother and my face became clear from a couple dark spots
Jahaira M.
Jahaira M.
Bloomington, CA

I really love this product leaves the skin very soft when clean off and super light weight very recommended love this product
Aneesah C.
Aneesah C.
High Point, NC

I love this product to prep and prime my skin for my facial mask. This product allows for your mask to spread and lay easier.
Tierami B.
Tierami B.
North Las Vegas, NV

This product works very well with my skin the only thing is with using this it as much as i do it makes my face a little dry.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen, WA

This stuff works great! I use it every other day and have never had an issue with my skin breaking out or it smelling weird.
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, Az

One of the best products I've used on my face.I swear I try tons of thing.But this makes my face feel like 100 times better.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Newbury Park, CA

Great product to use before using any mask - sheet or cream. Also a nice refresher on a hot day or if your skin is very dry.
Viri B.
Viri B.

Good product. Not the best but its pretty good for the most part. Not good for oily skin. I thought it would be much better.
Britney W.
Britney W.
Porter, Tx

This primer is awesome . I hate when I run out of it so I guess that's why I always manage to keep to bottles at all times .
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now