BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is great for people of all ages with problem skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I think this primer not only does its job at keeping foundation at bay but make your skin feel very refreshing
TATIANE L.
TATIANE L.
Good mask, we can see effect after five weeks. It´s not expessive. Easy to find and can make your skin smooth.
Chris A.
Chris A.
Torrance, CA
Omg I absolutely love everything about this product I use it often and only have great things to say about it
Christina R.
Christina R.
Love this mask primer! Totally amazing. Used several other brand but I have to say this is my pick hands down
Amalinalli C.
Amalinalli C.
Is a great and amazing product to use in a daily basis. Your skin can breathe all day long no greasy feeling.
Mary Kate R.
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY
I feel like this is very gimmicky. Any serum already in your skincare routine will do the same thing as this.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Awesome product!!! It was a gift from my mother in law, and since she gave it to me I just can stop using it.
Madison G.
Madison G.
Portland, OR
This mask primer works like magic! Ever since I used it the first time, there is nothing else I want to use!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Derby, CT
Love the smoothness. I can see the improvement to my skin, helps it in becoming more balanced vs combination
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.