BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ericka G.
Seattle Wa
I really don't see any difference between using this before a mask or not using it at all. It smell nice and has a pleasant texture on the skin though. I'm indifferent about it.
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park, CA
I got this product in my May Sephora Play! Interesting product to try. But, honestly I would not buy it for myself. Don't spend your money for this. Packaging is great as usual.
Maidelin B.
Lake Worth, FL
There are somethings in life that you have to try and won't regret and that origins maskimizer mask primer. My face feels so so hydrated but not stinky especially going out in the hot sun. This product is over-the-top You guys have to try
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I bought this to use with my masks and it was not the best product I've bought. It did nothing for my masks and it only felt nice when being sprayed on my face. I noticed no difference when using this.
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH
Not sure that this did to much to help any of the masks that I put on. I only use this now if I'm at my vanity and I want to put a mask on that requires your face to be damp.
Samantha U.
Sacramento, CA
I live the way this product feels, on my face, in my hands, and how the actual product feels, it's silky and feels exactly the same on my face. My skin feels plump and fresh!
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
It's okay, but I wasn't super impressed. This doesn't seem to do anything that I don't already get by prepping the skin with another hydrating product before applying a mask.
Yesenia G.
I love it. This leaving my skin feeling amazing and it smells great. The only downside is that the first few times I used it my skin was really irritated and I broke out but after I kept trying it my skin adjusted to the formula.
Jennifer K.
I really like to use this before makeup for a very very moisturized look. Super gentle on the skin, and super sensitive and will definitely be going back for more!! The price is worth the product.
Morgan C.
Feels nice on the skin, not heavy or that weird sticky feeling at all. It isn't harsh, and it also gets the job done and does what the product claims to do. Not a disappointment.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.