BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
farah n.
Dearborn Heights, MI
This is an amazing face mask and it makes your skin feel really soft. I used this product more than once
Victoria M.
Amazing product! I really feel that it does maximize your mask to its full potential. Strongly recommend
Danielle M.
If you apply makeup, then you definitely need this. I use this primer everyday. This is my go to product
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA
Great product! I love it. My skin looks great thanks to this product . I want to try more of this brand
Jenna H.
Not a beliver of this product. I think just spraying water on the face would work as well as this does
Katie P.
Dover, OH
Love this product. Made my skin feel new and refreshed. Would definitely purchase again and recommend.
Alicia T.
Was really surprised it worked, applied it before my mask and my was face was actually a lot smoothr!!
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
Works very well. Makes my face soft and clear. When I put makeup on goes on smooth . Very good product
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Don't know to rate this product yet as i just got this in my sephora play box. i am excited to use it.
Stephanie T.
Levelland, TX
Absolutely love this product it's a dream come true kinda pricey but overall it's definitely worth it.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.