Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Yaneli L.
Yaneli L.
Greenbelt, MD

This primer is basically all you've asked for . The best ! Does it job like it says and you don't have to worry about not working
Ebony S.
Ebony S.

I love this i still have a little left in my bottle ! This product is awesome it leaves my face feeling smooth afterwards as well.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.

I really love this serum primer! I mix it with my foundation and blend it in with a beauty blender. It gives my skin a soft glow.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

This helps soften your face but I saw no difference in the quality of the masks being applied. A bit confused by this product...
Naidel M.
Naidel M.

Super aderiu na minha pele, pra mim deu super certo, aprovado, fixa bastante a make é sem duvidas um dos melhores q eu ja testei
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I think this is kind of gimmicky. I don't see any added miraculous results because of it. Honestly I don't think it's necessary.
anna c.
anna c.
Kings Park, NY

So nice to put on before makeup to moisturize your skin. If I do this, I don't see any dry patches when I use liquid foundation.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.

Don't feel like it did much of anything it was nice to try for the first time though I got a sample at Sephora so I could try it
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS

I used a sample of this and it's amazing, really need to buy a full size, I love masks and I can definitely tell the difference
Oziie B.
Oziie B.

I feel like this product didn't do too much for my skin. It felt smooth to apply but I didn't see many changes whilst using it
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now