Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Susie B.
Susie B.

My new favorite! I out this one before I used the charcoal mask and when I was done, my skin was so soft. It really helped the mask get deep down and do its job.
Rose U.
Rose U.
Orlando, FL

Well, this mask primer is good because it reduces the oiliness of the skin. Also, it provides enough hydration that won't dry up your skin. It also smells good.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY

I know you may think this is unnecessary to use before a mask but it works. I used this before the char oal mask and I saw a massive difference in my pore size.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Redondo Beach, CA

It reals really nice when you first put it on. It makes your skin feel very soft and moisturized. The product is just really pricey, but it's worth your money.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Love it!! Definitely something I'll included in my daily routine. Best thing for me! Haven't tried one like this before so it actually worked for my oily skin.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wyoming, MI

Fantastic. Smells fresh. Absorbs quickly. Shrinks my pores in the most amazing way. Great to use in the spring and summer and you can go with out a foundation.
RosieAnn O.
RosieAnn O.
Fort Worth, TX

This primer looks and feels great! Cost efficient...it lasts a good while....and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Especially since I suffer from Rosacea.
Maya R.
Maya R.
Skokie, IL

It was nice on my oily skin. Helped with makeup application. I would re purchase this product. I would recommend it to others. It was very gentle on the skin.
Star R.
Star R.

Did nothing different if anything just irritated my skin and burned as soon as I put it on, I love origins but this did nothing for me. Hope this was helpful!
Carolina B.
Carolina B.

Me parece super que buena, con poco producto logro obtener lo que quiero, se siente ligero en la piel como si no hubiece puesto nada me encanta este producto
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now