Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Kailua, HI
I really loved how airy this primer was. Sometimes other products leave my face feeling sticky but not this one!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa park , CA
I really like using this organs maskimizer mask primer. I feel like it really helps soak the mask into my skin.
Marvella V.
Marvella V.
Like the way this mask makes my face look and feel afterward.
I think it's a good mask primer for people to use
Shareen S.
Shareen S.
Love using this product. Makes my skin feel so great and refreshing. I feel like it also makes my face brighter
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
This is one of the absolute best primers i have used thus far. i love how it feels on my face and make it look.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX
I like this (I received a sample from Sephora), but I don't think I'd purchase it. I don't see the point of it.
Hadeer K.
Hadeer K.
Sioux Falls , SD
Love this primer just add a little bit and your good to go. The only problem it the it drys really really fast.
Aaliyah T.
Aaliyah T.
Amarillo, TX
This is a great primer for your mask. I used it with the charcoal mask. Makes your skin super soft and radiant.
Chelsye C.
Chelsye C.
Love this primer, always has my face looking clear and so soft about an hour later. I could use this every day.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I think this primer not only does its job at keeping foundation at bay but make your skin feel very refreshing
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?