BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hadeer K.
Hadeer K.
Sioux Falls , SD
Love this primer just add a little bit and your good to go. The only problem it the it drys really really fast.
Marvella V.
Marvella V.
Like the way this mask makes my face look and feel afterward.
I think it's a good mask primer for people to use
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
This is one of the absolute best primers i have used thus far. i love how it feels on my face and make it look.
Chelsye C.
Chelsye C.
Love this primer, always has my face looking clear and so soft about an hour later. I could use this every day.
Aaliyah T.
Aaliyah T.
Amarillo, TX
This is a great primer for your mask. I used it with the charcoal mask. Makes your skin super soft and radiant.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I really like using this organs maskimizer mask primer. I feel like it really helps soak the mask into my skin.
Shareen S.
Shareen S.
Love using this product. Makes my skin feel so great and refreshing. I feel like it also makes my face brighter
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX
I like this (I received a sample from Sephora), but I don't think I'd purchase it. I don't see the point of it.
Briana M.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
This is awesome wen used with a mask! It really sinks into your skin and helps the mask maximize its potential
TATIANE L.
TATIANE L.
Good mask, we can see effect after five weeks. It´s not expessive. Easy to find and can make your skin smooth.
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.