Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Meg H.
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA

I use this product almost every day! It prunes my face for makeup and really gives it that youthful glow I AMD looking for! It smells very good and feels light to the skin
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Gaffney, SC

All I have to say is I love this product! I love this whole brand! Origins is my number one skin care go to! Skin is so soft and moisturized and healthy thanks to Origins!
Karen O.
Karen O.
Richmond, Tx

I love this product it is so innovative and I feel like it's open the skincare industry on another level it's great for masking and I've been very happy with this product.
Felixa R.
Felixa R.

Amazing product to minimize the appearance of pores it's very moisturizing leaves the appearance of smooth vibrant skin it's also great to use before applying your makeup
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA

This primer was reasonably good, it took some getting used to with me because I'm not a fan of spray on primers for some reason! But overall this product was pretty good!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

I swear this product is useless. It doesn't even have a purpose. It does nothing. I'm a face mask junkie and this didn't do anything different for any of the masks i use.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this stuff! Its super hydrating and perfect for anyone with dry skin. I have dry skin in only certain areas so its perfect to apply as needed. The price is worth it!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ankeny, IA

I like this primer a lot because it really left my face feeling fresh. Not heavy like other serums or masks I have used i the past. The makeup went well with it as well.
Angela L.
Angela L.

Nice but not a necessity. I still am not sure what exactly this is supposed to do. It is a nice, fresh feeling face mist. It is a fun extra if you are into multimasking.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Chicago

I mean I don't noticed a difference if I use this or not. So I mean i wouldn't go out if my way to buy it but it came in a sample pack I received in a gift so I use it.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now