BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Madeline V.
Dublin, OH
Nice prouduct and well priced. Works well with dry skin, it makes my mask go on smoother. Would recommend.
Brittany B.
Cleveland, OH
I love using this product. A little goes a long way, and I noticed a difference in my skin in just a week.
Niani D.
Richmond, VA
I seen my cousin uss this a lot and her face likes wonderful every time and i believe everyone should try it
Julia P.
Clarks grove, MN
This stuff really works. My mask felt like it worked so much better after use. My face after was glowing!
Dina H.
Homer Glen, IL
Was an okay product. Not sure if would purchase again or even recommend to anybody. Also a little pricey.
Chauntel V.
Haltom City, TX
Never disappoints this face mask works miracles making your face look young and beautiful all over again
Danielle M.
If you apply makeup, then you definitely need this. I use this primer everyday. This is my go to product
Mark T.
Conover, NC
Overall a decent product, I use it as a makeup primer and it seems to work will. I bought it at Sephora.
Haleigh C.
I'm not really sure if this product does a whole lot but I like it anyway lol the mist on this is great.
farah n.
Dearborn Heights, MI
This is an amazing face mask and it makes your skin feel really soft. I used this product more than once
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.