BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mary A.
Mary A.
Just tried it , it is their new products. You apply this under your mask and it is supposed to make it work better.
Sheryl C.
Sheryl C.
Adamsville
When I use the mask my skin feels very smooth and feels clean. The ringing on my face makes my skin feels very good
Johanna J.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love the way this product makes my face feel so nice and fresh and I feel like a whole new women with this product
Aaron L.
Aaron L.
Goodyear, AZ
I like the mask primer! I feel like afterwards my face felt so much better! I felt like it was a really great buy!
Nina N.
Nina N.
Pricey. But worth it. Neutral scent. Did not use long term to see the long term effects.i bought it from Sephora.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves my face with an awesome glow! My friend gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I seriously love this product !
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
La Porte, IN
This stuff works pretty good on my face I l Be it how quick it dry. This is amazing stuff to used for who is oily
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE
I enjoyed using a sample that I received but honestly feel like it's an extra, unnecessary step. It was good tho!
Khushbu P.
Khushbu P.
Such a good primer before putting makeup on. feels amazing and it really works. makes your makeup stay in place.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Kailua, HI
I really loved how airy this primer was. Sometimes other products leave my face feeling sticky but not this one!
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.