Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#19 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
ashley m.
ashley m.
Laredo, TX

Love this primer mask! I bought mine in sephora. It was very effective!! Worth the money, I'm repeat user I've been for a long time. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Samantha U.
Samantha U.
Sacramento, CA

I live the way this product feels, on my face, in my hands, and how the actual product feels, it's silky and feels exactly the same on my face. My skin feels plump and fresh!
Jill G.
Jill G.

I just got this in my sephora play box and I was so excited to try it! I have seen nothing like this before! I don't know how much it helps but it does feel nice on the skin!
Paula F.
Paula F.
Glassboro, NJ

My sister had it and when I borrowed it I was surprised with how gentle and refreshing it felt on my skin. I think I'll buy my own once she notices how often I am using it;)
Lex W.
Lex W.

Very good in absorbing the mask you are going to out on your face. I also heard a lot of great reviews from youtubers so if you want, you can go check out reviews there too!
dani w.
dani w.

This is such a great product before i used to put just the mask on but with this product it makes it 10x better i would definitely reccoment this to anyone who hasn't tried it
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

I'm all about primers now!! There's nothing better then a product to enhance another product! It makes you get the best out of them!! Works very well! Love origins skin care
Meg H.
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA

I use this product almost every day! It prunes my face for makeup and really gives it that youthful glow I AMD looking for! It smells very good and feels light to the skin
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Gaffney, SC

All I have to say is I love this product! I love this whole brand! Origins is my number one skin care go to! Skin is so soft and moisturized and healthy thanks to Origins!
Karen O.
Karen O.
Richmond, Tx

I love this product it is so innovative and I feel like it's open the skincare industry on another level it's great for masking and I've been very happy with this product.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now