BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mary A.
Mary A.
Just tried it , it is their new products. You apply this under your mask and it is supposed to make it work better.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is the best primer for your face i love it the way my face feels when i apply it. It works wonders for my face
Aaron L.
Aaron L.
Goodyear, AZ
I like the mask primer! I feel like afterwards my face felt so much better! I felt like it was a really great buy!
Johanna J.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love the way this product makes my face feel so nice and fresh and I feel like a whole new women with this product
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves my face with an awesome glow! My friend gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I seriously love this product !
Nina N.
Nina N.
Pricey. But worth it. Neutral scent. Did not use long term to see the long term effects.i bought it from Sephora.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
La Porte, IN
This stuff works pretty good on my face I l Be it how quick it dry. This is amazing stuff to used for who is oily
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE
I enjoyed using a sample that I received but honestly feel like it's an extra, unnecessary step. It was good tho!
Khushbu P.
Khushbu P.
Such a good primer before putting makeup on. feels amazing and it really works. makes your makeup stay in place.
Mileidi J.
Mileidi J.
Pricey item, works well can feel the effect of the mask better in shorter time. Better for people with dry skin.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?