BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kayla J.
Ankeny, IA
I like this primer a lot because it really left my face feeling fresh. Not heavy like other serums or masks I have used i the past. The makeup went well with it as well.
Bom!!! venho deixar claro que este produto é um primer de otima fixação na pele .Resumindo: Se você é um usuário máscara regular, isso pode valer a pena o dinheiro para adicionar conforto , eficácia e facilidade de uso para a sua máscara favorita
Sonal S.
Didn't really think that this product was necessary. You can easily get the same results by using a toner. Hard to justify the price for this extremely limited use
Grace W.
Redding, Ca
This mask primer made my mask really soak in to my face with out leaving any staining from the masks color. It left my face feeling smoother than before with out the sticky feeling!
Rakshana S.
Trumbull
Wasn't really sure how effective this maskprimer would be considering i didn't even know masks needed primers but boy was i wrong!! I think it really helps set the skin before use of a mask and after using it I was glowing! Would def buy again!
Susie B.
My new favorite! I out this one before I used the charcoal mask and when I was done, my skin was so soft. It really helped the mask get deep down and do its job.
Claudia O.
Anaheim, CA
Before getting to applying your mask, I totally recommend applying this maskimizer spray to help prep your skin. It definitely helps get the most of whatever mask you use and helps for it to set really well!
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN
I've used this a few times, and I'm not sure if it's doing anything extra. I also and not sure how you can really test that it is helping your mask penetrate your skin better. It's a nice product in theory, just not sure how to evaluate it.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
While I like the idea of priming your skin before using a mask, I feel like any spray primer could do the same thing that this does. I didn't notice anything different from when I just use the masks alone.
Caren V.
Mineola, NY
This is fairly new in my skin care regimen. I like to use masks on my face a lot. This goes on before the actual mask. It doesn't matter the brand though. The mask seems to stick to the skin better. It works the same way a primer is to makeup.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.