Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#54 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Bhavna S.
Bhavna S.
Astoria , NY
I love this mist! It's very light and refreshing but I still felt like I had to go in with a primer for the smoothing portion in the skin but I do like it for a light wash of misting and for an every day use. It doesn't do much for the pores and such and especially if you have problem proned skin but it will form as a nice barrier for the makeup to last and overall health of ur skin
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA
I love Origins' masks so I figured I would try the mask primer they came up with since it's a brand new idea in the skincare world. Unfortunately, it was not love. It did make my skin softer and possibly retain moisture better but I don't feel it really enhanced my masks at all. I will say that this gave me the idea to put a gel mask under my clay masks and it works marvelously.
Monique G.
Monique G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I nlofe anything to do masks so the first i saw this was the first time that i even knew this exsisted i fell in love with it because i always had had problems applying my f a ce mask especially the freemans charcoal mask and also the peel away mask by free man i was never able to peel it off to smothly untill i seen thhis and used it i recommend any one with my problem buy it

(BM-136159) a.
(BM-136159) a.
DORAL, FL
I love this suf I use daily , since I see you first because I loved my face clean and Disappears these imperfections so ugly in my face, This product really makes the mask stick on and absorb into the skin. Makes the skin so soft! . Sé que este producto es un poco artificioso , Works great to prep your face for any of their masks - allows to work better and very refreshing
Emily D.
Emily D.
S Hutchinson, KS
This is a skin prepping spray to use before using masks. It was super easy to apply since it is in spray format compared to having to rub like a cream. Just a couple spritz and your good to go. I can say it was quite refreshing! It does have good beneficial ingredients so none-the-less it IS benefiting your skin though it's hard to say if in relation with applying masks.
Monica G.
Monica G.
In all honesty I was pretty skeptical about this product. It says its supposed to help masks spread more evenly, and it definitely does that, but I'm not sure it's enough to sell me on it. My face felt nicely hydrated after the mask, however I find it difficult to justify the price tag and think its a bit of a gimmicky product. Feels nice, but ultimately not worth it.
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
Riverside, CA
I bought this product because of a YouTuber's recommendation. This product claimed to maximize the effect of our masks, but I do not find any difference with or without it. I've tried using it other ways too but I cannot find a use of this product. Overall I do not recommend this product because the effect is very minimal to nothing and it can cause breakouts.
Nikoline H.
Nikoline H.
Livermore, CA
I am pleasantly surprised that this works so well. It leaves my face feeling soft before I apply my mask and my mask goes on so much smoothr. I've tried it with different brands of masks and I get the same result. My face feels just as soft when I wash the mask off. I just wish it came with a little more product for the price but I would still repurchase.
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
I love this product! I first got a sample to try in my play! Box and loved it so much I bought the full sized bottle! I definitely see a dramatic difference in how effective my mask are when used with s spray. I also sometimes use it in the mornings under my moisturizer or for a boost of moisture once my makeup is applied. I would recommend this product.
sally c.
sally c.
Fullerton, CA
Nov. 14, 2016, 1:29 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I got this product as a gift from my mom and I've been using it for about a month and I can see some differences! It's a little pricey but it's worth the money, and the formula is very gentle on your skin, even for me with sensitive skin. The packaging is really basic, nothing too crazy, which is nice as well. I would recommend this for all skin types.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?