BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Great primer. The best feeling in the world when applied. It's goes on so easy and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily
sarah y.
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love this product!!! It makes my skin feel slaw less and has actually helped with the dryness of my skin.
zahara a.
zahara a.
Detroit, MI
Leaves the skin so soft because that's how it always feel and others people influence that's It's always in the middle
Vineela m.
Vineela m.
I like this primer because it very good for my skin.i trust the origin brand.this primer stays make up for long time.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Anaheim, CA
This primer makes my face feel so smooth. I use this primer all the time & haven't tried anything that compares to it
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Lexington, KY
Left my face feeling soft and light. But prefer a product with a better price. Locally this product is way expensive
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Camas, WA
This mask primer is amazing. It is the beginning step to using Origins mask and makes them just that much better!!!!
Nirvana P.
Nirvana P.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I absolutely loved it when I used it made my face felt so soft and ready for the routine make up I 100% recommend it
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
I put this all over my face before putting my make up on and it works wonders. Definitely recommend this to everyone
Mary A.
Mary A.
Just tried it , it is their new products. You apply this under your mask and it is supposed to make it work better.
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.