Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Nice worth the price packaging is really nice and compact I'd give it an 8/10 because it does what is says and is good
sarah y.
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love this product!!! It makes my skin feel slaw less and has actually helped with the dryness of my skin.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Great primer. The best feeling in the world when applied. It's goes on so easy and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Anaheim, CA
This primer makes my face feel so smooth. I use this primer all the time & haven't tried anything that compares to it
Vineela m.
Vineela m.
I like this primer because it very good for my skin.i trust the origin brand.this primer stays make up for long time.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Camas, WA
This mask primer is amazing. It is the beginning step to using Origins mask and makes them just that much better!!!!
Nirvana P.
Nirvana P.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I absolutely loved it when I used it made my face felt so soft and ready for the routine make up I 100% recommend it
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
I put this all over my face before putting my make up on and it works wonders. Definitely recommend this to everyone
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Lexington, KY
Left my face feeling soft and light. But prefer a product with a better price. Locally this product is way expensive
Mary A.
Mary A.
Just tried it , it is their new products. You apply this under your mask and it is supposed to make it work better.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?