BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Bailey P.
this made my skin so silky smooth! It was the best to even out my oily and dry spots. I borrowed it from my roommate and she loves it as well! It was perfect for me. This product 100% met my expectations! I would absolutely purchase this to keep for myself!
Kayla P.
Park Ridge, NJ
I loved this. It made my face so smooth and unlike other products, I didn't break out while using. I would definitely recommend to others. The packaging is nice as well. Definitely will buy again and tell my friends
Mayra G.
I use it before at first felt like I had really mixed emotions with this product but ended it up liking it , haven't really use it in a while but since I have it I'll give it a second try
kaitlyn o.
Very moisturizing and a great product for anyone with dry or patchy skin. its an affordable product that's effective with many benefits. I was really unsure what to expect as far as outcomes go, but I will most defiantly be buying this product again.
Shantelle P.
Columbus, OH
Leaves skin glowing with a soft touch. A good morning go to right after washing your face! Very gentle and long lasting, a little goes a long way. Meet my expectations. Got mines from CVS you can go to Walmart also.. Would recommend this to everyone
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
Great product, happy to have discovered it. I never have complaints with Origins products. This primer never leaves my face feeling dry or uncomfortable after a mask. My skin always feels so soft after a mask when I use this. I would purchase again.
Sabrina R.
The origins maskimizer skin-optimizing mask primer works amazing. I use it every day. I really noticed the difference in my skin when I used it before my masks. It refreshes and cleanses the skin, and I love it.
Olivia W.
Westerville, OH
This product made such a difference in the overall look of my skin! My skin felt extremely fresh and tight after using this mask primer. When it came time to put on the mask, my skin really soaked up the mask and the results were absolutely flawless!
Evelyn O.
I only had a sample of this so I don't feel like I can give a full review on this but as long as the sample lasted I would give it 3 starts . I didn't use it long enough to give a detailed review . It was okay .
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This works great and keeps your skin even toned all day. It gives you moisture and is easy to use. I have used this many times and it's great. It isn't too pricey
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.