Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, Md

I just got to try a sample of this from Sephora and really did notice a difference when I used one of my moisturizing masks. Just spray this on first and your mask works even better!
Grace W.
Grace W.
Redding, Ca

This mask primer made my mask really soak in to my face with out leaving any staining from the masks color. It left my face feeling smoother than before with out the sticky feeling!
natalie f.
natalie f.
Silverdale, WA

good fro redness or belishes i love it i spent so much on it i love it you get it its not even that pricey its about10+tax i alway need this so yes buy it you will love this product
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV

I this pre mask treatment. I feel like it really does prep my skin before sheet masks and classic masks alike. I sometime even use it without a mask when my skin needs a pick me up.
Estephania A.
Estephania A.

Este es un producto muy bueno para asegurar que las mascarillas penetren bien en la piel, haciendo mayor la efectividad de las mismas. Además están hechas de ingredientes naturales
Christina Y.
Christina Y.

I believe this is the first mask primer released. I feel like this does absolutely nothing. It smells nice and I feel like it's just water, nothing special and not worth the price.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Gauley Bridge

Helped apply my makeup so nicely and left a lot of moisture in my skin! But it was very oily and felt less like a primer and was not very refreshing after it soaked into the skin.
Eleyse M.
Eleyse M.

I don't think this is a completely necessary product. I'm not sure if this "maskimizer" really made my face masks work better or if it's just a placebo. Overall it seems gimmicky.
Santa C.
Santa C.
Oaxaca de Juárez

Lo utilizó para preparar mi piel ya que deja una textura deliciosa y delicada imposible de lograr con ningún otro producto.
Textura fresca y nutritiva... es como seda en.la piel.
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Love using this before I apply a mask. It seems to help the mask sink in deeper and I get better results. I do wonder if I would get the same results from any spray toner though.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now