BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Charity S.
Charity S.
Sacramento, CA
Great product! Leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth! Great for detoxifying your skin, especially if you live a city.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Would definitely buy again. I'm an avid Origins product user but this is really nice and has been helping my skin a ton.
Xylina B.
Xylina B.
I love love love what this does for my face and i cant stop using it. the benifits it does for my face is so refreshing
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Royal Oak, MI
Really wanted to love this product but I found that it was very gimmicky and unnecessary as a part of the mask process.
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Osage beach, Missouri
Really primes the face and gives it a special glow! I think it works really great especially gives me a healthier look!
Sueleem G.
Sueleem G.
This mask primer works very well. I've been using it for a little under a month but I wish I would've bought it sooner.
Sarah U.
Sarah U.
Elk Grove, CA
Such a great primer I use this everyday has my skin looking at its best always and especially when I have my make up on
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Ludlow, MA
Don't really understand the point of this honestly. Didn't see a difference. I feel like it's just a toner in disguise.
Eva S.
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
It feels refreshing but can feel a little oily. At least on my skin. Don't know if i would buy it again. Mixed feelings
sarah y.
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love this product!!! It makes my skin feel slaw less and has actually helped with the dryness of my skin.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.