BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alexis K.
I am an Origins junkie so when I saw this mask primer I had to try it. I'm not sure about the moisturizing factor but it does help masks come off easier which is great!
Lillian L.
Lansing, MI
I love this mask primer so much!!! I love using masks and it helps the masks I used work so much better than they ever did by themselves!! I brought mine at Sephora and I'm so glad I did! Definitely worth the price! Would recommend to any of my friends so great!!!
Tati A.
I use it before I apply my mask. To be honest, I don't see any difference with or without it. It does nothing to improve my masks absorption. I will not repurchase it.
Brooke D.
Mcdonough, GA
I like how this product is also a primer which is great for oily skin. I don't think that this product is harsh in anyway. I got mine at Sephora in my local mall. I am still on my first bottle and I am loving it, but I do think that the smell is very overwhelming
Samantha M.
Barbourville, KY
I love this primer. It is easy on the face & is at a decent price. It meet my expectations & I like the amount you get for the price. I have only used it once, but I would love to use it again. I thought it was very effective and I would recommend it to others.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I swear this product is useless. It doesn't even have a purpose. It does nothing. I'm a face mask junkie and this didn't do anything different for any of the masks i use.
Amanda D.
Works really well. This is a product that helps to hydrate your skin so that your skin is able to better absorb the benefits you receive from the facial mask you use!
Elisa G.
So amazing! Makes my skin super smooth before makeup application. Very hydrating, good if you have mostly normal skin with some dry spots, which is the skin type I have. This evens out the feel of my face in a great way.
Cassie W.
Blacksburg, VA
I love this mask primer! This product spreads on smoothly and feels good! I got this as a Christmas gift and I use it almost everyday. I think that this product really makes my face routine user. This face mask is well worth the money! I highly recommend it!
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH
I adore this product. It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh. I bout it at a salon I go to in my town. It is a little pricey but I definitely feel it's worth the money. The packaging looks nice and it works great. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.