BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very innovative product and the beauty world I like it because it makes all of my masks more intense, the only reason I'm giving it a four star is because of the price, I don't think it's that worth it but still nice
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Not sure how much this actually helps with masks, but I LOVE it. I used it more as a priming facial mist, and it was lovely. Very light, and hydrating! I got this as a sample from Birchbox, but haven't bought a full size yet.
Melania D.
North Hills, CA
I can't tell you how impressed I am with this product. This truly does prep your face so that whatever mask you use can do everything it is supposed to do. So glad I bought this product. I give it a thumbs up for someone who is indecisive about making this purchase.
Tiffany L.
This is product is AMAZING! The maskimizer it is just as described !! It goes on smoothly for a easy mess free mask removal leaving my skin smooth as satin...I can tell a difference in brightness of my skin when using it! You won't regret buying along with the mask!
Marci P.
Fairfield, CT
I tried this product however I don't think I used it for long enough to actually get any results. I wanted to put something on my face to help hydrate it before makeup but I didn't use it every day. I am not able to provide an accurate review. I do love origins though.
rheanon s.
Perrysburg, OH
Great product one I do actually enjoy using. I don't use often only because I am fast at doing any facial routines and to me its not that super important to be apart of it if I am trying to be fast but when I do use it I love it. leaves a fresher feeling on my face
Viridiana S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I really like this product because I have noticed that in preparing my skin with this product and then apply my mask, my skin absorbs more properties of masks and is much softer and moisturized
This product is great to use as a primer before you apply any mask or creams on toyour face except peel off! This mask helps the spread ability of the mask, smoothed, brightens, and hyrdats skin while doing so!
Brooke D.
Mcdonough, GA
I like how this product is also a primer which is great for oily skin. I don't think that this product is harsh in anyway. I got mine at Sephora in my local mall. I am still on my first bottle and I am loving it, but I do think that the smell is very overwhelming
Alexis K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am an Origins junkie so when I saw this mask primer I had to try it. I'm not sure about the moisturizing factor but it does help masks come off easier which is great!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.