Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ashlyn B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this product. With combination skin, some days this primer is a little too heavy, but most days it is not! Not the most affordable, but it is good to treat your self every once in a while! Would recommend
Nicole D.
I like this product. It dried fast and left my skin feeling beautiful! I've heard other reviews from my other friends and they didn't like it. Unlike other masks that left my face sticky at the end I feel that origins uses more natural ingredients that don't make your face feel like plastic.
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Just started using this mask primer,it's been two month. I love it ! Leave your skin hydrated, smooth and natural glow! Super easy to use! Was introduced to it at Sephora. This is a must have, great investment.

Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA
I originally got this as a sample from my Sephora Play box and I liked it the first two times I used it so I decided to buy the full sized. Don't know why but it just didn't work out. It didn't do very much. It worked nicely with my Origins Rose Clay mask but not with other brand's masks.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT
Decent product! I hadn't gotten a sample and ended up buying the spray. I love my origins mask and use them often. This mist doesn't feel like it does a lot to enhance the mask but you can tell a difference.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO
Light weight, great serum. Perfect for my skin type. I saw results pretty quickly and was very satisfied with the results. I would recommend for anyone looking for a face serum. Would recommend over other face serums I have tried in the past.
Kiersten P.
Romney, WV
I wasn't totally impressed with this product. I used it several times, but didn't notice a different when using it with my Glamglow mask. I don't think I would purchase this product.
Stacy S.
I received a same of this and do not see tbe point. i felt that it did nothing. i tried it with both of the origins masks the sample came with and an additional posh mask and dod not notice a difference at all. i would not purchase as i do not see any real benefits.
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL
This is the first product of its kind, it made my skin super soft and allowed the mask to truly do it's job better whether it be a detox mask or a brightening mask. I could truly see if a difference in the way my skin looked when I used the skin-optimizing mask primer and when I didn't!
Rhyme D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Worked really well. Once using this I could really tell the difference between my uses without it and my uses with it. I bought this a few days ago and I am admittedly a maskaholic. I thought this would enhance my experience. I highly recommend this for everyone. It's worth the price.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.