BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Shelby K.
Sewickley, PA
This product is an absolute necessity for your next self-care, spa day. The mist is refreshing and light and left my skin feeling incredibly soft. It's the perfect primer for face masks--ensuring that the mask applies smoothly and evenly and is able to meet all of your expectations.
I've used it to prep my skin before applying foundations and cc creams, and noticed a huge difference in the effectiveness of the application.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Works great as a face mask primer! Don't know if it actually makes a difference, but it does feel ice on the skin! It's a bit pricey so get a sample or a travel size beforehand.
Ronnie B.
Greensboro, NC
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand the point of this. I'm pretty up on all the skincare trends and this just seems like a blatant money ploy. Sure, it smells nice and its lightly moisturizing, but I think it's totally unnecessary, especially given the price.
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
Love this primer mask! I bought mine in sephora. It was very effective!! Worth the money, I'm repeat user I've been for a long time. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Victoria P.
Lilburn, GA
This is an excellent mask primer! It sets the skin up to soak in all he nutrients or treatments in the mask you are using! Very easy to apply and has a faint if not noticeable scent! I like to pat this in and apply mask right after! yes i would definitely buy this again!
Karen O.
I love this product it is so innovative and I feel like it's open the skincare industry on another level it's great for masking and I've been very happy with this product.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Does a good job of priming and cleansing the skin in preparation to put a mask on. I like to use it daily even if I'm not putting on a mask to help my skin feel fresh and clean.
I love the way this mist felt after the mask, but besides the refreshing feeling, I don't think it really did much. It may have more to do with unseen help. It's a little pricey for what it is. I don't think I would buy it again. I like to keep my routine pretty simple.
Sujey M.
Sacramento
This mask primer is one of the best primers I used so far
I been getting more into using masks and this a great product
I got this product for the first time and it was great the scent was good too
Erin Q.
Scarborough, ME
I was so excited to try this product when it first came out but I was not impressed. I didn't notice it doing anything extra to help my masks perform. I used a beauty setting spray one night before my mask and achieved the same results as I did with this $30 maskimizer.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.