BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Viri B.
Viri B.
Good product. Not the best but its pretty good for the most part. Not good for oily skin. I thought it would be much better.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen , WA
This stuff works great! I use it every other day and have never had an issue with my skin breaking out or it smelling weird.
Britney W.
Britney W.
Porter, Tx
This primer is awesome . I hate when I run out of it so I guess that's why I always manage to keep to bottles at all times .
P C.
P C.
Used the mask primer and it really works! You can see the results starting its first use. I paired it with the origins mask
Jeanette T.
Jeanette T.
San Francisco, CA
A little pricey for me but I love the smell and what it does to my skin. It works really good and gives me a flawless face.
Ytwanetta
Ytwanetta
Good for the skin tone and great skin repair, really good for the skin and getting all of the blood clots out of your skin.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
This product is amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel! My hubby bought this for me a few months ago and I love him!
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Kalispell, MT
It really helps keep my charcoal mask on better and not dry it out to quickly. It only uses and tiny bit to go a long way!
brianna c.
brianna c.
Diamond Bar, CA
This was okay i wasn't really a fan of this. I didn't notice a difference in the use of the mask and it irritated my skin.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Denver, CO
Meh it's okay not my fave but i don't hate it. Could be better for the price it costs you. But I love the brand it's self.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?