BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
zahara a.
Detroit, MI
Leaves the skin so soft because that's how it always feel and others people influence that's It's always in the middle
Vineela m.
I like this primer because it very good for my skin.i trust the origin brand.this primer stays make up for long time.
Amanda F.
Camas, WA
This mask primer is amazing. It is the beginning step to using Origins mask and makes them just that much better!!!!
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
I put this all over my face before putting my make up on and it works wonders. Definitely recommend this to everyone
Sheryl C.
Adamsville
When I use the mask my skin feels very smooth and feels clean. The ringing on my face makes my skin feels very good
Mary A.
Just tried it , it is their new products. You apply this under your mask and it is supposed to make it work better.
Jazmin M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is the best primer for your face i love it the way my face feels when i apply it. It works wonders for my face
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love the way this product makes my face feel so nice and fresh and I feel like a whole new women with this product
Aaron L.
Goodyear, AZ
I like the mask primer! I feel like afterwards my face felt so much better! I felt like it was a really great buy!
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves my face with an awesome glow! My friend gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I seriously love this product !
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.