Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
De Soto, MO

This is so amazing! At first I thought it was a gimmick, but it really works. It feels super moisturizing while also helping my masks working super well. I use it with my all my Origins masks.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Charlotte, NC

I would recommend using under a charcoal mask or any other type of mask really if you have dry skin. Made my skin feel really hydrated. You can also use it as a pre hydrating treatment daily.
Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.

Great product. The primer does not require a lot of it to. E used and it did not dry out or made my skin oily. I would recommend waiting until the product is absorbed before applying make up.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Belle, WV

THE BEST! I am in love with this product. It's worth the buy. I didn't know if I'd like it or not but a friend recommended it to me and I fell in love. it made my skin feel fresher than ever.
Althea S.
Althea S.
Mount Vernon, NY

Just a few spritzes of this mask primer will make a difference in your mask. Spray. Let it dry 3/4 of the way then apply your mask. You'll def notice a difference after washing off your face.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Morehead City, NC

Love this product!! I received this in a monthly subscription box and I was a little skeptical about it but I loved it the moment I tried it. It really added something to my skin care regime!
me gusta se merece las cinco estrellas me encanta esta pagina y creo que lo único que faltaría es que allas mas oportunidades para la gente menos conosida volviendo al producto lo recomiendo
Dani F.
Dani F.

This stuff didn't make too much difference in my skin as a primer, but I am prone to breakouts and allergic reactions from primers in general, and this one did not affect my skin negatively.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.

I love using this prior to applying a mask. I feel like it really refreshes my skin and primes it for whatever I'm about to use- especially nice when I'm going to apply a drying clay mask.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Lafayette, LA

I really enjoyed the mask primer it really helped my skin while using the the mask. The primer came with a kit for the mask and I definitely purchased the full size and I have no regrets.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now