Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Christina Y.
Christina Y.

I believe this is the first mask primer released. I feel like this does absolutely nothing. It smells nice and I feel like it's just water, nothing special and not worth the price.
Eleyse M.
Eleyse M.

I don't think this is a completely necessary product. I'm not sure if this "maskimizer" really made my face masks work better or if it's just a placebo. Overall it seems gimmicky.
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Love using this before I apply a mask. It seems to help the mask sink in deeper and I get better results. I do wonder if I would get the same results from any spray toner though.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.

Feels nice on the skin, not heavy or that weird sticky feeling at all. It isn't harsh, and it also gets the job done and does what the product claims to do. Not a disappointment.
Edjania K.
Edjania K.

Muito bom gostei de usar e recommendo! Tem sua leve testura no toque! Pode se dizer que comprei pelo um preço um pouco caro mas vale a pena, pois deixa a pele um pouco hidratada !
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Seattle Wa

I really don't see any difference between using this before a mask or not using it at all. It smell nice and has a pleasant texture on the skin though. I'm indifferent about it.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA

Does a good job of priming and cleansing the skin in preparation to put a mask on. I like to use it daily even if I'm not putting on a mask to help my skin feel fresh and clean.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX

Works great as a face mask primer! Don't know if it actually makes a difference, but it does feel ice on the skin! It's a bit pricey so get a sample or a travel size beforehand.
Mariani M.
Mariani M.

It is one of he best I've tried primer because it leaves the skin soft and moisturizing also preparing to place the foundation considerable lengthening the duration of the same.
Anzhelika C.
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park , CA

I got this product in my May Sephora Play! Interesting product to try. But, honestly I would not buy it for myself. Don't spend your money for this. Packaging is great as usual.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now