Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX

I got to sample this months ago and its an amazing primer quite pricey but its really worth the splurge i have semi oliy and it did the job
Obviously A.
Obviously A.
Lawton, OK

It is okay it tends to make my skin oily and feel wet which that is not very good lol. But it might just be my skin type it Doesn't work on
Lura K.
Lura K.

Origins products have always been amazing. This mask primer does not disappoint! I love the way it preps skin and gives it a tight feeling.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.

Works good as far as I can tell but it may just be an unnessary step in the pamper process. I don't thing my masks work any better with it.
Divena  K.
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA

GREAT mask primer!!!! LOVE Origins and their product! Would indeed recommend! ;] Great for getting your skin ready, especially in the heat!
Samah B.
Samah B.
Dearborn Heights, MI

Okay this is a good product although there are better out there this should do the trick. You do see a difference but not very dramatically
Navil S.
Navil S.
Corp Christi, TX

This product doesn't make a significant difference in the overall performance of other masks but it does leave my skin feeling really soft.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.

This really helps with the effectiveness of my masks! They feel so different when I use the before and I notice better results in my masks!
Debb B.
Debb B.

This product I love it is a facial mask and this in three steps in addition includes a first.This product buy it on sephora or Ulta beauty
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Richmond, VA

I used this recently with a facial mask set I received and it was a wonderful first step before masking! I will definitely be using again!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now