BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, AZ
One of the best products I've used on my face.I swear I try tons of thing.But this makes my face feel like 100 times better.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
This stuff works great! I use it every other day and have never had an issue with my skin breaking out or it smelling weird.
Jeanette T.
Jeanette T.
San Francisco, CA
A little pricey for me but I love the smell and what it does to my skin. It works really good and gives me a flawless face.
Ytwanetta
Ytwanetta
Good for the skin tone and great skin repair, really good for the skin and getting all of the blood clots out of your skin.
P C.
P C.
Used the mask primer and it really works! You can see the results starting its first use. I paired it with the origins mask
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
This product is amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel! My hubby bought this for me a few months ago and I love him!
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Kalispell, MT
It really helps keep my charcoal mask on better and not dry it out to quickly. It only uses and tiny bit to go a long way!
Erikah C.
Erikah C.
Edinburg, TX
Great mask works very good on dry skin moiztorizing perfect for any time of skin i would totally purchase it lots of times
brianna c.
brianna c.
Diamond Bar, CA
This was okay i wasn't really a fan of this. I didn't notice a difference in the use of the mask and it irritated my skin.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva , OK
Received this in my Sephora play box and it's amazing I love it it refreshes my skin specially when my skin feels so dry .
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.