BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Don't feel like it did much of anything it was nice to try for the first time though I got a sample at Sephora so I could try it
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I think this is kind of gimmicky. I don't see any added miraculous results because of it. Honestly I don't think it's necessary.
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
I used a sample of this and it's amazing, really need to buy a full size, I love masks and I can definitely tell the difference
nathaly t.
nathaly t.
Orlando, FL
I believe i received a sample of this in a beauty box and i can honestly say i really love it. makes my face feel extra clean.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Sylmar, CA
I used this for 3 weeks and i seen a huge difference my face became smoother and my face became clear from a couple dark spots
Tierami B.
Tierami B.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product works very well with my skin the only thing is with using this it as much as i do it makes my face a little dry.
Aneesah C.
Aneesah C.
Jamestown, NC
I love this product to prep and prime my skin for my facial mask. This product allows for your mask to spread and lay easier.
Jahaira M.
Jahaira M.
Bloomington, CA
I really love this product leaves the skin very soft when clean off and super light weight very recommended love this product
Krista S.
Krista S.
Newbury park , CA
Great product to use before using any mask - sheet or cream. Also a nice refresher on a hot day or if your skin is very dry.
Viri B.
Viri B.
Good product. Not the best but its pretty good for the most part. Not good for oily skin. I thought it would be much better.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?