Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Lexington, NC

I did not purchase this because it just seems kind of gimmicky and when I sprayed it on my hand at the store, it burned my skin, so I feel it may not be best if you have sensitive skin.
Sally H.
Sally H.

Everything about this product is great! The aaftermah is my favorite part. My skin felt so soft after words! After using this product for 2 minths, twice a week i notices a difference!
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY

I recently got this product in my Sephora play box and at first honestly didn't see what the point was but after using it I can see why it does maximize the results of your facial mask
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
Romney, Wv

I wasn't totally impressed with this product. I used it several times, but didn't notice a different when using it with my Glamglow mask. I don't think I would purchase this product.
Mara W.
Mara W.
Orlando, FL

This brand is always so reliable and this product is no exception! It feels pretty light on your face and lasts for a long time. I would recommend this product and brand to everyone!
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, MD

I just got to try a sample of this from Sephora and really did notice a difference when I used one of my moisturizing masks. Just spray this on first and your mask works even better!
Grace W.
Grace W.
Redding, CA

This mask primer made my mask really soak in to my face with out leaving any staining from the masks color. It left my face feeling smoother than before with out the sticky feeling!
natalie f.
natalie f.
Silverdale, WA

good fro redness or belishes i love it i spent so much on it i love it you get it its not even that pricey its about10+tax i alway need this so yes buy it you will love this product
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV

I this pre mask treatment. I feel like it really does prep my skin before sheet masks and classic masks alike. I sometime even use it without a mask when my skin needs a pick me up.
Estephania A.
Estephania A.

Este es un producto muy bueno para asegurar que las mascarillas penetren bien en la piel, haciendo mayor la efectividad de las mismas. Además están hechas de ingredientes naturales
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now