BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Don't feel like it did much of anything it was nice to try for the first time though I got a sample at Sephora so I could try it
anna s.
anna s.
smithtown NY
So nice to put on before makeup to moisturize your skin. If I do this, I don't see any dry patches when I use liquid foundation.
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
I used a sample of this and it's amazing, really need to buy a full size, I love masks and I can definitely tell the difference
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Sylmar, CA
I used this for 3 weeks and i seen a huge difference my face became smoother and my face became clear from a couple dark spots
nathaly t.
nathaly t.
Orlando, FL
I believe i received a sample of this in a beauty box and i can honestly say i really love it. makes my face feel extra clean.
Jahaira M.
Jahaira M.
Bloomington, CA
I really love this product leaves the skin very soft when clean off and super light weight very recommended love this product
Tierami B.
Tierami B.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product works very well with my skin the only thing is with using this it as much as i do it makes my face a little dry.
Aneesah C.
Aneesah C.
Jamestown, NC
I love this product to prep and prime my skin for my facial mask. This product allows for your mask to spread and lay easier.
Britney W.
Britney W.
Porter, Tx
This primer is awesome . I hate when I run out of it so I guess that's why I always manage to keep to bottles at all times .
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
This stuff works great! I use it every other day and have never had an issue with my skin breaking out or it smelling weird.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.