Add a Photo

#35 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Gina B.
Gina B.
Rosharon, TX

I haven't gotten a chance to try this product out, but the origins is a great product, i use there products daily or sometimes a couple days out of the week
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY

Great great great stuff!! I wasn't too sure at first but now I love it. I've heard different things about this product but it works different for everyone.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fresno, CA

This is a nice easy way to make your pores smaller and you're skin looking nice and fresh I will continue to buy this product ans I recommend it to others.
Ihasmin G.
Ihasmin G.

The price is not very attractive, but it a good pre-treatment for skin before making the use of masks facias. Leaves skin soft and has an easy way to use.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX

I don't really see the point of this product. Using it made my face tingle but other than that I didn't see any other difference in using my normal masks.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Adrian

Love love love this!!!! I just wish there was a tutorial with it. I had to google how to use it, but it has been one of my favorite products from Origins.
Laetitia L.
Laetitia L.
Montreal

Fabulous! It makes the mask application much easier as well as the removing of the mask. Very innovative product. Couldn't do without now that I tried it
Hollie H.
Hollie H.
Newnan, Ga

This was a new product I tried. I like the way it made my skin feel before I applied my mask. It was gentle for my acne prone skin. This is a good value.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Palm Coast, FL

Leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready for they day. I can always find it at the origins store. First bottle and I'm hooked for life and it truly works
kady m.
kady m.
Hanford, CA

I love this more then life it self i use it everyday! it make my face feel so clean and pretty! i love the smell it not nasty like most products i use.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now