BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
brianna c.
Diamond Bar, CA
This was okay i wasn't really a fan of this. I didn't notice a difference in the use of the mask and it irritated my skin.
Erikah C.
Edinburg, TX
Great mask works very good on dry skin moiztorizing perfect for any time of skin i would totally purchase it lots of times
Krysten C.
East Meadow, NY
This did nothing for me. The mask itself felt the same as it had prior. Maybe i used it incorrectly, but I'm not convinced
Amber V.
Riverside, CA
I went to Sephora a couple months ago and I got a sample and it helped with redness and it started to make my face smooth
Paris J.
I wish I could get the bigger bottle but overall I guess its a good product... I also think it should have a better smell
niki G.
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
L-O-V-E it!!! Although I use it as primer, I've noticed it has brightened my complexion very much!! Go get yourself some!
Maria L.
I used this product because I was gifted it. I wouldn't purchase it on my own because I don't think it made a difference.
Menissa B.
Roebling, NJ
Thisasl primer is great, it helps soothe and hydrate the skin before any mask, great to use with all mask even peel offs!
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
This stuff is magic in a bottle ! You half to try it if you have not. It works just as it says. Like how it smells too!!
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Would definitely buy again. I'm an avid Origins product user but this is really nice and has been helping my skin a ton.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.