BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Noella L.
Noella L.
Raleigh, NC
This really works and I felt softer, younger looking and it smelled really nice. I like something that feels light and this is it.
Zuleyma M.
Zuleyma M.
I use this primer for almost everything and I love it. My face is dry and with this primer I can wear my make up with no problem.
Yaneli L.
Yaneli L.
Greenbelt, MD
This primer is basically all you've asked for . The best ! Does it job like it says and you don't have to worry about not working
Perla V.
Perla V.
Philadelphia, PA
This product helps me a lot, it makes my skin feel like new. It has helped me a lot. I love it so much. I could use this forever.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Absolutely worth the extra step in your mask routine. It hydrates and preps to allow your mask to penetrate deeper into the skin.
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I received this in my Sephora Play subscription box. I used it a couples time but didn't see a difference when applying my masks.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
I really love this serum primer! I mix it with my foundation and blend it in with a beauty blender. It gives my skin a soft glow.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I think this is kind of gimmicky. I don't see any added miraculous results because of it. Honestly I don't think it's necessary.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
This helps soften your face but I saw no difference in the quality of the masks being applied. A bit confused by this product...
anna s.
anna s.
smithtown NY
So nice to put on before makeup to moisturize your skin. If I do this, I don't see any dry patches when I use liquid foundation.
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.