Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
zoe W.
zoe W.
Sugar Land, TX
It is nice mask primer and also helped in skin optimizing. put it on before a mask and it intensifies the magic done on your skin.
Rita V.
Rita V.
This is amazing! Leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple. Really holds up well too. Smells kinda nice. Pleasant but not horrible
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Absolutely worth the extra step in your mask routine. It hydrates and preps to allow your mask to penetrate deeper into the skin.
Perla V.
Perla V.
Philadelphia, PA
This product helps me a lot, it makes my skin feel like new. It has helped me a lot. I love it so much. I could use this forever.
Yaneli L.
Yaneli L.
Greenbelt, MD
This primer is basically all you've asked for . The best ! Does it job like it says and you don't have to worry about not working
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I received this in my Sephora Play subscription box. I used it a couples time but didn't see a difference when applying my masks.
Zuleyma M.
Zuleyma M.
I use this primer for almost everything and I love it. My face is dry and with this primer I can wear my make up with no problem.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
I really love this serum primer! I mix it with my foundation and blend it in with a beauty blender. It gives my skin a soft glow.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I think this is kind of gimmicky. I don't see any added miraculous results because of it. Honestly I don't think it's necessary.
anna c.
anna c.
Kings Park, NY
So nice to put on before makeup to moisturize your skin. If I do this, I don't see any dry patches when I use liquid foundation.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?