BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ
I really don't feel this added anything extra to my mask routine. It felt like spraying water on my face and didn't help the mask work better.
Samantha R.
Pasadena , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product, really great results. Leaves your face smooth and looking very hydrated and refreshing! Best ever! Hands down!
I absolutely love the way this product feels on my skin,it leaves my skin only silky and smooth,i love it!i will keep purchasing this product
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not completely sure if this helped with my mask application but this spray is just so refreshing (I've gone through half of the bottle!)
Zailly L.
Sonoma, CA
I LIKE THIS PRODUCT, IT IS VERY GENTLE ON MY SKIN, LEAVES A VERY RICH FEEL ON MY SKIN.
SMELL VERY GOOD, SOFT, AND LEAVES MY SKIN VERY RADIANT
Vanessa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best products I've used so far!!! I love the way it my skin feels so smooth! Would seriously recommend this to everyone!!
Isabella D.
Primes your face perfectly and creates a nice base for everything else. Love this. Haven't gotten it in a while but hope to repurchase soon
Trisha S.
I'm not sure how effective this is, its just a spray before your mask. But i dont know if it truly works. No difference when i dont use it.
Chelsea V.
Tbh When I'm too lazy to put like a moisturizer on I like to spray this before pat it on then foundation next. It works good not too thick
Jenny W.
Washington, DC
This is a very gimmicky product. You can optimize the effectiveness of masks by using any hydrating toner, no need for a specific product.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.