Add a Photo

#35 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Sonia C.
Sonia C.

Este producto me encanta ya que es muy refrescante para mi piel, y como tengo la piel densible me va genial !!
Lastima que es dificil de conseguir aca en mi pais
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY

I know you may think this is unnecessary to use before a mask but it works. I used this before the char oal mask and I saw a massive difference in my pore size.
Rose U.
Rose U.
Orlando, FL

Well, this mask primer is good because it reduces the oiliness of the skin. Also, it provides enough hydration that won't dry up your skin. It also smells good.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wyoming, MI

Fantastic. Smells fresh. Absorbs quickly. Shrinks my pores in the most amazing way. Great to use in the spring and summer and you can go with out a foundation.
RosieAnn O.
RosieAnn O.
Fort Worth, TX

This primer looks and feels great! Cost efficient...it lasts a good while....and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Especially since I suffer from Rosacea.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Love it!! Definitely something I'll included in my daily routine. Best thing for me! Haven't tried one like this before so it actually worked for my oily skin.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Phoenix, AZ

i love this stuff! it feels so nice to use before a face mask because sometimes the masks can get a bit drying so this spray helps keep your skin moisturized!
Star R.
Star R.

Did nothing different if anything just irritated my skin and burned as soon as I put it on, I love origins but this did nothing for me. Hope this was helpful!
Stefania D.
Stefania D.
Bucharest, Romania

I use this product every time i use a face mask. I clean my face, I spray this primer all over my face and after that I apply a face mask for the best result.
Josie C.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA

Love love love this product. After my morning shower I apply this primer before I do my makeup. It's so light and doesn't make my face feel clogged or tight.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now