BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
I Like this primer for clay masks! I have noticed a big difference on my skin and especially on removing the clay mask. So easy with this, just one swipe with a wash cloth and the mask is off.
Lindsey M.
Morehead City, NC
Love this product!! I received this in a monthly subscription box and I was a little skeptical about it but I loved it the moment I tried it. It really added something to my skin care regime!
Taylor S.
Awesome cleansing water based product! I even put it on before I use my regular moisturizer. It was a gentle and nice smelling product. Very effective for its main purpose and for many others as well, I highly recommend!
Morgan W.
Searcy, AR
I'm so glad they made a prep step before mask. It allows you to see the best results from your mask. It's like softners from Shieseido.
The best way to explain what this does is...
Does a sponge clean up a mess better when it's dry or when it's wet?? When it's yet!! So that's what it's doing for your skin
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC
I love this! The maskimizer is optimal in peeping your skin before using a face mask or treatment. I love spraying on my face before because it really hydrates and refreshes the skin. It also helps to remove tough masks
Courts R.
I love this product so much, it makes me feel so much more comfortable in my skin. Feels so healthy for my skin as well and never have any problems with it as my skin is very delicate and reacts to so many products!
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
If you use a clay mask, this product is a MUST have!. Just spray on the clean face and while your face is damp, apply the clay mask and let it dry and the mask just wipes right off. No more scrubbing to get the mask off and my face is so some afterwards
Andreina R.
Boise, ID
Ok so at first I saw this and thought it was a very interesting product come to find out that it's just an unnecessary extra step when doing a mask I didn't see a difference in using it compared to just applying the face mask normals plus origins isn't a cheap brand and you don't get a lot of product
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX
I thought this product worked really good, it was definitely an experience everyone should try. I like the smell of it it has a soft and relaxing scent to it. It's not my number one choice but it works!
Jenny C.
Lexington, NC
I did not purchase this because it just seems kind of gimmicky and when I sprayed it on my hand at the store, it burned my skin, so I feel it may not be best if you have sensitive skin.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.