BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Andreina R.
Boise, ID
Ok so at first I saw this and thought it was a very interesting product come to find out that it's just an unnecessary extra step when doing a mask I didn't see a difference in using it compared to just applying the face mask normals plus origins isn't a cheap brand and you don't get a lot of product
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
If you use a clay mask, this product is a MUST have!. Just spray on the clean face and while your face is damp, apply the clay mask and let it dry and the mask just wipes right off. No more scrubbing to get the mask off and my face is so some afterwards
Julia B.
Sacramento, CA
I didn't really notice a difference in my mask when I had applied this underneath. I wouldn't recommend it. The packaging was not much to be excited about. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Jenny C.
Lexington, NC
I did not purchase this because it just seems kind of gimmicky and when I sprayed it on my hand at the store, it burned my skin, so I feel it may not be best if you have sensitive skin.
Courts R.
I love this product so much, it makes me feel so much more comfortable in my skin. Feels so healthy for my skin as well and never have any problems with it as my skin is very delicate and reacts to so many products!
Dagmara A.
Great product. The primer does not require a lot of it to. E used and it did not dry out or made my skin oily. I would recommend waiting until the product is absorbed before applying make up.
Shelley G.
Tampa, FL
Unfortunately this product did not result in any changes to my skin. It did not make my facial masks adhere or work any better. I honestly felt like I was spraying water on my face. I would not recommend or but again.
Rosa R.
Atlanta, GA
I love makeup, and I've come to realize that priming the face before makeup is key. This primer is unlike any other one I have used! It is amazing and left my skin soft smooth, and while it held my makeup on, it also made it easier to remove. I really really recommend this product to everyone!
karley b.
Churchville, NY
This stuff is pretty good! I use it every other night and it's done wonders to my skin, its even cleared up some of my acne. I would buy this product again, worth the money and worth a try! (also i've had no reaction to it either, which is wonderful)
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
I truly love every origins product. They leave my skin feeling soft and glowy, without the feeling of a lot of product. The ingredients feel very natural on my skin. The mask primer works beautifully before I apply a hydrating mask for my dry skin.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.