Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#19 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Cleveland, OH

This feels great on your skin and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. However, I'm not 100% sure it makes a difference in the way my masks work.. Not sure how you would be able to tell either?
Hannah
Hannah
Rainbow City, AL

I lIked this product but I didn't love it. It left a sticky residue on my face and I didn't like that at all. However it did make my fave feel hydrated. So if you don't mind a sticky feeling go for it!
Haley S.
Haley S.

I really like this product. It did not make my skin oilly like a lot of products I've tried have done. For me it works great under makeup or alone! It also helped to even the appearance of my skintone.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA

I bought this to use with my masks and it was not the best product I've bought. It did nothing for my masks and it only felt nice when being sprayed on my face. I noticed no difference when using this.
Myrna L.
Myrna L.
San Antonio, TX

Received this and at first I was like ok is this going to make a difference and I have to say it did. Use before you mask yourself spray it on and then add mask it's like it penetrates your skin better
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Hampstead, MD

I just started using this. For me, it takes something I do anyway and gives it a spa like feeling. I love a good mask. I'm not 100% sure what a primer does, but it makes me feel special while doing it.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Santa Clarita, CA

I love Origins products and this primer didn't disappoint! It's been my go to primer for 2 months now. Does not leave my face greasey like some primers. I like how smooth my skin feels after I use it.
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Orlando, FL

I tried this as a sample I received from my Sephora Play box I get monthly and I honestly didn't care for this mask primer. I have extremely oily skin so I don't need extra hydration that it provides.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

This stuff is amazing for any brand mask and type. Spray it on before a mask and it boosts the effects of the mask. The packaging is nice and blue color. Maybe a finer nozzle
To just do a light mist.
Madolyn O.
Madolyn O.

I Am so in love with this stuff. I just love all types of masks expecially primers. I really think it makes my makeup last longer and makes all my lines and pores stay away for a good amount of time.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now