BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jahaira M.
Bloomington, CA
I really love this product leaves the skin very soft when clean off and super light weight very recommended love this product
Krista S.
Newbury Park , CA
Great product to use before using any mask - sheet or cream. Also a nice refresher on a hot day or if your skin is very dry.
Britney W.
Porter, Tx
This primer is awesome . I hate when I run out of it so I guess that's why I always manage to keep to bottles at all times .
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
This stuff works great! I use it every other day and have never had an issue with my skin breaking out or it smelling weird.
Viri B.
Good product. Not the best but its pretty good for the most part. Not good for oily skin. I thought it would be much better.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, AZ
One of the best products I've used on my face.I swear I try tons of thing.But this makes my face feel like 100 times better.
Jeanette T.
San Francisco, CA
A little pricey for me but I love the smell and what it does to my skin. It works really good and gives me a flawless face.
Nicole S.
This product is amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel! My hubby bought this for me a few months ago and I love him!
P C.
Used the mask primer and it really works! You can see the results starting its first use. I paired it with the origins mask
Ytwanetta
Good for the skin tone and great skin repair, really good for the skin and getting all of the blood clots out of your skin.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.