BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Stefani J.
Stefani J.
I really actually liked this stuff, wasn't so sure of a primer before a mask but I definitely noticed a difference after using this.
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
I can't see any difference using this than when I'm not using this. I love origins but it feels like this is just a gimmick product.
Joel B.
Joel B.
Bronx, NY
I use this as a toner before applying my regular skincare, I don't feel like it helped my masks anymore. Does help brighten the skin
Maii A.
Maii A.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
It didn't work well for my skin
Im super oily.
This product works well with dry skin or normal .
Give it try everyone is different:)
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Kyle, TX
Very satisfied with product! Left my skin hydrated. Was gentle on my skin don't recommend for oily skin types. Bought it at Sephora
Edras S.
Edras S.
It works wonders for achieving optimal results each time you apply any mask. All you need is a small spritz and you are good to go!
Mariana B.
Mariana B.
Duluth, GA
This product isn't necessarily and I e seen other reviews as well that this product doesn't make any sense it's like a "pre-primer"
Refrescante suave para á pele do jeito que eu gosto , ajuda na duração da maquiagem .. usei este produto mais de uma vez e adorei .
Griselda L.
Griselda L.
Anaheim, CA
Its great for under your face masks. It makes everything go smoothly and lets you get the most benefits that your mask can provide
zoe W.
zoe W.
Sugar Land, TX
It is nice mask primer and also helped in skin optimizing. put it on before a mask and it intensifies the magic done on your skin.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Anyone tried the Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz? What do you use it before? Any kind of mask? Or a particular kind? Why do you recommend it? What does it do for your skin?