Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Star R.
Star R.

Did nothing different if anything just irritated my skin and burned as soon as I put it on, I love origins but this did nothing for me. Hope this was helpful!
Josie C.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA

Love love love this product. After my morning shower I apply this primer before I do my makeup. It's so light and doesn't make my face feel clogged or tight.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

I feel that after applying this product clay masks are easier to remove and it hydrates my skin a bit more. But it is not a product that I would repurchase..
Lori A.
Lori A.
Mesa, Az

This product is nice to help prime the skin before using masks. The only thing is it's just another step before using another product so it takes more time.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Rosharon, TX

I haven't gotten a chance to try this product out, but the origins is a great product, i use there products daily or sometimes a couple days out of the week
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY

Great great great stuff!! I wasn't too sure at first but now I love it. I've heard different things about this product but it works different for everyone.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fresno, CA

This is a nice easy way to make your pores smaller and you're skin looking nice and fresh I will continue to buy this product ans I recommend it to others.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX

I don't really see the point of this product. Using it made my face tingle but other than that I didn't see any other difference in using my normal masks.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Adrian

Love love love this!!!! I just wish there was a tutorial with it. I had to google how to use it, but it has been one of my favorite products from Origins.
Hollie H.
Hollie H.
Newnan, Ga

This was a new product I tried. I like the way it made my skin feel before I applied my mask. It was gentle for my acne prone skin. This is a good value.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now