Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
stephanie c.
stephanie c.

Good stuff! I always enjoy the origins product line because of the simplicity and straight to the point uses. I like the design to the packaging too! It does help with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Sujey M.
Sujey M.
Sacramento

This mask primer is one of the best primers I used so far
I been getting more into using masks and this a great product
I got this product for the first time and it was great the scent was good too
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

I really like to use this before makeup for a very very moisturized look. Super gentle on the skin, and super sensitive and will definitely be going back for more!! The price is worth the product.
Dayker C.
Dayker C.

Optimizan la piel para la máscara a seguir. Mejora la capacidad de extensión y capacidad de enjuague de máscaras mientras hidratante , calmante luminosidad , y el impulso de la piel inmediatamente
Vanja S.
Vanja S.

This primer is really good, it makes your makeup last troughout the day, but it tends to cake up at the end of the day. But the primer leaves your skin soft and hydrated, so it is worth the money!
Emily L.
Emily L.

I use this product almost daily, it leaves the skin feeling moisturized and refreshed, after I use it my skin feels soft and smooth and my skin always feels radiant and brightened after I use it
Ally F.
Ally F.
Smithfield, RI

I love, love, love Origins masks. This is a great product to use before your face mask, to prep your skin. The bottles are small, however, you don't need to use much product to get the job done!
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec

This product is multi-use! I use it as a toner, pre-moisturizer, finishing spray or even as a refresher during the day if i feel dry! I really love the smell and it keeps my skin nicely plumped!
Paige A.
Paige A.
Universal Cty, TX

Love this!!! Does an amazing job at prepping the skin for any mask! I do like to let it fully dry before applying my masks. I can definitely tel a difference and will definitely be repurchasing!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodville, AL

I love this primer! It's lightweight and does the trick! Everything stays on much longer for me with the Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer than any other prime! Highly recommend!!!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now