Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this stuff! Its super hydrating and perfect for anyone with dry skin. I have dry skin in only certain areas so its perfect to apply as needed. The price is worth it!
Angela L.
Angela L.

Nice but not a necessity. I still am not sure what exactly this is supposed to do. It is a nice, fresh feeling face mist. It is a fun extra if you are into multimasking.
Raychelle W.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, pA

I like the primary feel nice on my face was refreshing. left my skin soft and look nice I think I'll actually purchase of four because I don't know like before the mask!
Amalia A.
Amalia A.

I love love love this mask primer. It makes my skin ready by the time I put my mask on. It definitely meet my expectations when thinking about a primer. It works great.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fort Mill

Works really well. Felt a little sticky when I first put it on but after it dries i think it works great! Would definitely recommend it for people with dry skin like me
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Chicago

I mean I don't noticed a difference if I use this or not. So I mean i wouldn't go out if my way to buy it but it came in a sample pack I received in a gift so I use it.
Really see the difference after using this and then applying makeup ! It makes my skin so hydrated and plump and over makes my skin so much smoothr and blurred almost
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Oak Park, IL

Great primer. I use it daily and highly recommend. The reason I give 3 stars is because of the cost. Yes it works and yes it's a great product but I like to be frugal.
Tati A.
Tati A.

I use it before I apply my mask. To be honest, I don't see any difference with or without it. It does nothing to improve my masks absorption. I will not repurchase it.
I like using this its not like the others I have used in the past works good on me. Its a good product like using it in the morning before putting everything else on.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now