BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Yani G.
Yani G.
This primer is amazing! I try to use it at least twice a week, if possible. The packaging is great, and it gives my skin a great boost.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Got a sample in my sephora play box and FELL IN LOVE! i put it on before i put a mask on and the difference it has made is noticeable!
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
I love this primer because it leaves your skin very soft. This product hydrates your skin by improving the moisture retention ability.
Marisel V.
Marisel V.
I have used this as primer for under my foundation. My makeup does go on smoothr. But I have noticed it gets my t zone a little oily.
Umika M.
Umika M.
I just got a small sample and used it for the first time. very light weight. I'm adding it to my skin care routine before all my masks
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Orland Park, IL
Surprisingly did prepare my skin before a mask that made my skin look better after using the mask. Very effective but a little pricey.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Mansfield, MA
This product makes me feel so luxurious. i notice a slight difference when i use it, but i definitely notice an increase in hydration.
Taylor Kate E.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I received this as a sample with the origins charcoal mask I normally use, it is a nice concept, but I honestly noticed no difference
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
I tried this twice before and I remember being pleasantly surprised at my skin looking so smooth, unlike most masks that make it dry.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
I feel like this product is very gimmicky. I didn't notice any difference when using it, it just adds an extra step and wastes time.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.