BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mara W.
Ashland, MA
This brand is always so reliable and this product is no exception! It feels pretty light on your face and lasts for a long time. I would recommend this product and brand to everyone!
Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA
I originally got this as a sample from my Sephora Play box and I liked it the first two times I used it so I decided to buy the full sized. Don't know why but it just didn't work out. It didn't do very much. It worked nicely with my Origins Rose Clay mask but not with other brand's masks.
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Just started using this mask primer,it's been two month. I love it ! Leave your skin hydrated, smooth and natural glow! Super easy to use! Was introduced to it at Sephora. This is a must have, great investment.

Nicole D.
Bridgeport
I like this product. It dried fast and left my skin feeling beautiful! I've heard other reviews from my other friends and they didn't like it. Unlike other masks that left my face sticky at the end I feel that origins uses more natural ingredients that don't make your face feel like plastic.
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL
This is the first product of its kind, it made my skin super soft and allowed the mask to truly do it's job better whether it be a detox mask or a brightening mask. I could truly see if a difference in the way my skin looked when I used the skin-optimizing mask primer and when I didn't!
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO
Light weight, great serum. Perfect for my skin type. I saw results pretty quickly and was very satisfied with the results. I would recommend for anyone looking for a face serum. Would recommend over other face serums I have tried in the past.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT
Decent product! I hadn't gotten a sample and ended up buying the spray. I love my origins mask and use them often. This mist doesn't feel like it does a lot to enhance the mask but you can tell a difference.
Kiersten P.
Romney, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't totally impressed with this product. I used it several times, but didn't notice a different when using it with my Glamglow mask. I don't think I would purchase this product.
Rhyme D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Worked really well. Once using this I could really tell the difference between my uses without it and my uses with it. I bought this a few days ago and I am admittedly a maskaholic. I thought this would enhance my experience. I highly recommend this for everyone. It's worth the price.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a same of this and do not see tbe point. i felt that it did nothing. i tried it with both of the origins masks the sample came with and an additional posh mask and dod not notice a difference at all. i would not purchase as i do not see any real benefits.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.