Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Lizzie N.
Lizzie N.
Gresham, OR

I love this face primer it leaves my foundation looking smooth and not cakey. It's not greasy and helps my make up set all day long without having to reapply often.
Alona A.
Alona A.
Toronto, Ontario

It works a tons of miracle on my skin! I have a sensitive and very prone to acne skin so i needed an extra care of it. This helps me do the job easier! A must have!
amber G.
amber G.

I absolutely love this primer for my face I use it all the time I seriously am obsessed with how it fills in my line and wrinkles my face stays smooth all day long
Anny V.
Anny V.

, Es un super producto es mi primer favorito. me encanta lo bolberia a comprar una y otra vez. Amo este producto...❤❤❤ lo recomiendo al 100% y le doy 5 Estrellas.
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA

This works great and keeps your skin even toned all day. It gives you moisture and is easy to use. I have used this many times and it's great. It isn't too pricey
Susie B.
Susie B.

My new favorite! I out this one before I used the charcoal mask and when I was done, my skin was so soft. It really helped the mask get deep down and do its job.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.

This product is amazing!! So what it does it is a primer before you mask. It preps your skin and hydrates! It just makes the mask actually activate on your skin!
Rose U.
Rose U.
Orlando, FL

Well, this mask primer is good because it reduces the oiliness of the skin. Also, it provides enough hydration that won't dry up your skin. It also smells good.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY

I know you may think this is unnecessary to use before a mask but it works. I used this before the char oal mask and I saw a massive difference in my pore size.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wyoming, MI

Fantastic. Smells fresh. Absorbs quickly. Shrinks my pores in the most amazing way. Great to use in the spring and summer and you can go with out a foundation.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now