Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
This really helps with the effectiveness of my masks! They feel so different when I use the before and I notice better results in my masks!
Navil S.
Navil S.
Corp Christi, TX
This product doesn't make a significant difference in the overall performance of other masks but it does leave my skin feeling really soft.
Obviously A.
Obviously A.
Lawton, OK
It is okay it tends to make my skin oily and feel wet which that is not very good lol. But it might just be my skin type it Doesn't work on
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Richmond, VA
I used this recently with a facial mask set I received and it was a wonderful first step before masking! I will definitely be using again!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Independence, MO
I received a sample of this through a subscription service and absolutely love it!
Smells good and really hydrated my extremely dry skin.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Mount Morris, MI
Origins is a phenomenal brand and this mask primer is fantastic. It works better than I could have ever imagined. I am truly impressed..
Kisha R.
Kisha R.
Primer for before makeup any makeup very gelly like but fresh love the way it smells as well very smoothing oh and soothing good product
DiAnna S.
DiAnna S.
Duncanville, TX
This primer went on smooth on my face, and i really liked how it lasted throughout the day, and made my skin shine, I would use it again
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This does absolutely nothing and actually prevents charcoal masks from setting. It is an oily film that sits on the skin and feels odd.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Palatka, FL
I love this product. I would by this over and over again. It absorbs easily into the skin and with invigorating and refreshing feeling.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?