Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

3 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Felixa R.
Felixa R.

Amazing product to minimize the appearance of pores it's very moisturizing leaves the appearance of smooth vibrant skin it's also great to use before applying your makeup
Angela L.
Angela L.

Nice but not a necessity. I still am not sure what exactly this is supposed to do. It is a nice, fresh feeling face mist. It is a fun extra if you are into multimasking.
Raychelle W.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA

I like the primary feel nice on my face was refreshing. left my skin soft and look nice I think I'll actually purchase of four because I don't know like before the mask!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fort Mill

Works really well. Felt a little sticky when I first put it on but after it dries i think it works great! Would definitely recommend it for people with dry skin like me
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Chicago

I mean I don't noticed a difference if I use this or not. So I mean i wouldn't go out if my way to buy it but it came in a sample pack I received in a gift so I use it.
Amalia A.
Amalia A.

I love love love this mask primer. It makes my skin ready by the time I put my mask on. It definitely meet my expectations when thinking about a primer. It works great.
Really see the difference after using this and then applying makeup ! It makes my skin so hydrated and plump and over makes my skin so much smoothr and blurred almost
Tati A.
Tati A.

I use it before I apply my mask. To be honest, I don't see any difference with or without it. It does nothing to improve my masks absorption. I will not repurchase it.
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Oak Park, IL

Great primer. I use it daily and highly recommend. The reason I give 3 stars is because of the cost. Yes it works and yes it's a great product but I like to be frugal.
I like using this its not like the others I have used in the past works good on me. Its a good product like using it in the morning before putting everything else on.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?