Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#19 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ

I like this product, but I don't know if it's worth the high price. It does help lock in the ingredients of my face masks, but I don't see THAT much of a difference. It is really hydrating and soothing though.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Plainfield, IL

This product helped make my skin feeling extra refreshed after my mask but also somewhat not worth the price. slightly disappointed and its packaging is adorable. I wouldn't recommend due to price and quality.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Mesa, AZ

I use this before putting on my charcol mask and it really is amazing. It is very gentle and assist with the mask. I use this as regularly as I do my mask and definitely notice a different if I do not use it!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN

Really enjoyed using this product. I have dry skin and this actually made it soft and kept it moisturized! Very kind to the skin, try it out!! Good on the price range , for the size. Should make bigger sizes.
Naira T.
Naira T.
Alexandria

I loved this primer, very smooth and feels good on my face. It really helps my makeup to stay on longer. I love the light feeling too, just very smooth on the face. I will definitely recommend this to others.
I got this in my Sephora play box. It was a teeny sample but I was able to use it three times. It does feel refreshing before putting on a heavy duty clay mask. I feel like it helps but honestly I'm not sure!
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, Ca

This is good primer I personally don't use it for mask priming I use it more as a refresher after I do my peel mask. I got this in Sephora the girl was really generous and gave me 2 little sprit bottles full.
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Anaheim, CA

Before getting to applying your mask, I totally recommend applying this maskimizer spray to help prep your skin. It definitely helps get the most of whatever mask you use and helps for it to set really well!
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA

This works really well to prime my skin before I put on makeup. It really hydrates without causing me to be too oily. On days that I need my makeup to last all day I use this mask right after I wash my face.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT

Decent product! I hadn't gotten a sample and ended up buying the spray. I love my origins mask and use them often. This mist doesn't feel like it does a lot to enhance the mask but you can tell a difference.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now