BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
jordan s.
Street, MD
I really like this. I have extremely sensetive skin and was a bit hesitant to move away from my normal skin care routine and try this- but I love it so much!
Elsa A.
Victorville
Love useing this before my mask skin feels nicer and smoother use it with all my mask origins, glamglow and my clinique charcoal clay mask + scrub. Love it.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really see the point of this product. Using it made my face tingle but other than that I didn't see any other difference in using my normal masks.
Stephanie B.
Richmond, MI
I loved this primer it made my face feel so nice and fresh and made the makeup application flawless. I would really recommend it. I love anything Origins.
Alyssa P.
Fresno, CA
This is a nice easy way to make your pores smaller and you're skin looking nice and fresh I will continue to buy this product ans I recommend it to others.
Morgan M.
Adrian
Love love love this!!!! I just wish there was a tutorial with it. I had to google how to use it, but it has been one of my favorite products from Origins.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I didn't really know what to expect with this product. The packaging attracted me the most and I got it from target. I didn't see or feel much difference
Jeanne G.
Orange , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never heard of such thing as a mask primer but man I love this stuff. Makes any masks super great. I really think it ranches them! Thanks origins!
Lupita S.
Grandview
This optimizing primer is ok! I have really dry skin and after applying it I still felt like my skin was a lil dry! Packaging is nice! Really easy to use
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
I don't know why I hadn't used this before got it as a gift but kind of tossed it aside it does wonders for my skin it's so soft and supple and hydrated
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.