Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Chicago

I mean I don't noticed a difference if I use this or not. So I mean i wouldn't go out if my way to buy it but it came in a sample pack I received in a gift so I use it.
Amalia A.
Amalia A.

I love love love this mask primer. It makes my skin ready by the time I put my mask on. It definitely meet my expectations when thinking about a primer. It works great.
Tati A.
Tati A.

I use it before I apply my mask. To be honest, I don't see any difference with or without it. It does nothing to improve my masks absorption. I will not repurchase it.
Really see the difference after using this and then applying makeup ! It makes my skin so hydrated and plump and over makes my skin so much smoothr and blurred almost
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Oak Park, IL

Great primer. I use it daily and highly recommend. The reason I give 3 stars is because of the cost. Yes it works and yes it's a great product but I like to be frugal.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Works really well. This is a product that helps to hydrate your skin so that your skin is able to better absorb the benefits you receive from the facial mask you use!
I like using this its not like the others I have used in the past works good on me. Its a good product like using it in the morning before putting everything else on.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Kansas City, MO

I have recently added this to my skin care routine and I'm so glad that I have! I have noticed that my masks have been so much more effective because of this product
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Flowery Branch, GA

The stuff is awesome ! I usually put some on and get in the bath ,then I'll wash it off while in the tub . Afterwards My skin feel refreshing and looks even better !
Genifer A.
Genifer A.
Woodbridge, VA

To be very honest, this didn't do anything for me. I sprayed it on and put on my face mask and that was it. I got this in my play box and I think it's pretty useless
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now