BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Charlin F.
I received a sample of this product a few months ago with a makeup purchase. I typically don't use much primer, but I tested it out and found it to be lightweight and easy to use. A little goes a long way. My skin looked more even and less red!
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Love this product before I use a mask. It's amazing. I found it to be really effective. It was my first time using a mask primer and it really did an amazing job and left my skin feeling flawless after my mask.
jessica C.
Interlochen, MI
i thought this was a neutral product. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me and i liked what it did for her. it did meet my expectations to a point half and half effective.disapointing i wish it had worked as well for me as her. there is room for improvement however it is still anamazing prduct i am still using it
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN
Really enjoyed using this product. I have dry skin and this actually made it soft and kept it moisturized! Very kind to the skin, try it out!! Good on the price range , for the size. Should make bigger sizes.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I got this as a sample in my Sephora play bag/box. I can't really see it doing anything but I will give it longer to make up my mind. I kind of like knowing that I'm maximizing my mask usage though.
Diana L.
Palmetto, FL
This mask primer makes my face and skin feel so good. it makes me want to put it on every day and night I have noticed that thir is a big amount of difference from when I didn't use ths product. its a must try for every girl to try.
stephanie c.
Good stuff! I always enjoy the origins product line because of the simplicity and straight to the point uses. I like the design to the packaging too! It does help with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Alexandra L.
I love this product. It makes your face feel very soft and it leaves a lot of moisture. It also has a plumping effect which is also very nice. I feel like the spray is way to strong but other than that I would really use it again.
Paige A.
Dayton, OH
Love this!!! Does an amazing job at prepping the skin for any mask! I do like to let it fully dry before applying my masks. I can definitely tel a difference and will definitely be repurchasing!
Ally F.
Smithfield, RI
I love, love, love Origins masks. This is a great product to use before your face mask, to prep your skin. The bottles are small, however, you don't need to use much product to get the job done!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.