Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
dani w.
dani w.

This is such a great product before i used to put just the mask on but with this product it makes it 10x better i would definitely reccoment this to anyone who hasn't tried it
Paula F.
Paula F.
Glassboro, NJ

My sister had it and when I borrowed it I was surprised with how gentle and refreshing it felt on my skin. I think I'll buy my own once she notices how often I am using it;)
Kim O.
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH

I love facial masks but this one was one of my favorites by far, My face felt so soft and when I used it before bed, my face still felt soft when I woke up the next morning
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Not very good, at least not for my skin. Maybe will try it again in the future. I used it after i have birth and hormones are still in the system. Will give it a try later.
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Gaffney, SC

All I have to say is I love this product! I love this whole brand! Origins is my number one skin care go to! Skin is so soft and moisturized and healthy thanks to Origins!
Karen O.
Karen O.

I love this product it is so innovative and I feel like it's open the skincare industry on another level it's great for masking and I've been very happy with this product.
Meg H.
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA

I use this product almost every day! It prunes my face for makeup and really gives it that youthful glow I AMD looking for! It smells very good and feels light to the skin
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

I swear this product is useless. It doesn't even have a purpose. It does nothing. I'm a face mask junkie and this didn't do anything different for any of the masks i use.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this stuff! Its super hydrating and perfect for anyone with dry skin. I have dry skin in only certain areas so its perfect to apply as needed. The price is worth it!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA

This primer was reasonably good, it took some getting used to with me because I'm not a fan of spray on primers for some reason! But overall this product was pretty good!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?

Join Now