Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Anaheim, CA

Before getting to applying your mask, I totally recommend applying this maskimizer spray to help prep your skin. It definitely helps get the most of whatever mask you use and helps for it to set really well!
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA

This works really well to prime my skin before I put on makeup. It really hydrates without causing me to be too oily. On days that I need my makeup to last all day I use this mask right after I wash my face.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT

Decent product! I hadn't gotten a sample and ended up buying the spray. I love my origins mask and use them often. This mist doesn't feel like it does a lot to enhance the mask but you can tell a difference.
Vicky G.
Vicky G.

Amazing product, beautiful smell and texture. Leaves skin feeling silky soft. Expensive but well worth it. When it runs out do not throw away, take the top off - there is weeks left of product in the bottle!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

This is a very unnecessary product. Sure, it's an innovative idea but it really didn't make my masking experience any different. Just made my skin feel dry. I wanted to love this but it just seems pointless.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.

I was unsure about the purpose and effectiveness of a mask primer but I must say I am glad I gave it a try. Some masks tend to dry out some areas of my face and the primer helps prevent this from occurring.
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA

While I like the idea of priming your skin before using a mask, I feel like any spray primer could do the same thing that this does. I didn't notice anything different from when I just use the masks alone.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Knoxville, TN

I got this in my Sephora play box in June and loved it. It was in a similar tube to a perfume sample which really was only about two uses, but it did work and make my skin feel more revised once I used it!
Mia F.
Mia F.

I liked this to spray on before doing cream/liquid masks. I felt like it helped them glide on easier. I definitely do think you could pass on this product but if your extra like me I recommend trying it!
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX

I thought this product worked really good, it was definitely an experience everyone should try. I like the smell of it it has a soft and relaxing scent to it. It's not my number one choice but it works!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now