BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dulce P.
Dulce P.
Huntsville, TX
I didn't like this mask primer. I felt as if it didn't do anything to my face other. It does feel refreshing but I don't see the point in this.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have dry skin and your primer not doing the job 100% but this product, you will love it feels great and makes everything come together.
Eva N.
Eva N.
Lynwood, CA
This product was a waste of my money. I didn't see a difference on my mask application or removal. Don't see myself using this product again.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
West Hills, CA
I like origins products but this product was a bit harsh for my sensitive skin. I have a friend who loved this product and had great results.
Zailly L.
Zailly L.
Sonoma, CA
I LIKE THIS PRODUCT, IT IS VERY GENTLE ON MY SKIN, LEAVES A VERY RICH FEEL ON MY SKIN.
SMELL VERY GOOD, SOFT, AND LEAVES MY SKIN VERY RADIANT
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Barstow, CA
Used a few times its okay . Don't use on a daily but when i did my face did feel and looked better . Not a big fan of the scent but thats me.
Obviously A.
Obviously A.
Lawton, OK
It is okay it tends to make my skin oily and feel wet which that is not very good lol. But it might just be my skin type it Doesn't work on
Samah B.
Samah B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Okay this is a good product although there are better out there this should do the trick. You do see a difference but not very dramatically
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I got to sample this months ago and its an amazing primer quite pricey but its really worth the splurge i have semi oliy and it did the job
Divena K.
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA
GREAT mask primer!!!! LOVE Origins and their product! Would indeed recommend! ;] Great for getting your skin ready, especially in the heat!
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.