Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alexandra A.
This did leave a nice fresh feeling on my face but I didn’t see much of an impact on the mask after using it. It just doesn’t seem like a necessary product for the price.
Brittney H.
I don’t really see a difference in the way my face mask sits using this but I still continue to use it since I have it. I wouldn’t purchase it, a bit of a gimmick in my opinion.
Shana S.
Pembroke Pines
I’ve tried this product with multiple face masks and I did not see a difference in the effects of the mask if I were to use them alone. Therefore, I do not view this product as a necessity. Plus, the nozzle needs some improvement as it sprays pretty harshly. Needless to say, I returned the product.
Meldin G.
Masks don’t need primera. This is a gimmick and it does absolutely nothing to enhance the effect of a mask. All masks are topical treatments and they will only go so deep into your skin. This primer won’t help one bit. I didn’t see that it did anything to improve on the effectiveness on the masks I used.
Mariah O.
Waukesha, WI
Love i use this in my daily skin care routine it’s awesome because I have sensitive skin and his is a very eco friendly I would recommend to anyone , worth the price
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I like this Spray. I got it with my points at Sephora, and I will say, that I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase it. It makes my skin feel nice, but I don’t see a difference between when I use it before a mask and when I don’t. It feels like it’s just a nice spritz beforehand.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This product may be a gimmick. Its not quite an essence or a skin softener so im not sure if it does maximize absorption of my face masks but i like to think it does. Plus its fun to use. So recommend anyone to trying it out but i honeslty cant say for 100% that it works.
This was not my favorite, it actually made me break out on top of not doing anything. Was not a huge fan unfortunately although I love the brand. Did not meet my expectations maybe the formula needs to be improved a little more.
Heather B.
I got a small sample of this in a Sephora GWP a few months back and I've just about used up the bottle. This product is super helpful for making those facial masks work as hard as possible. I generally apply my masks on a clean dry face after spraying this 2-3 times and patting in with my hands.
Brie W.
Los Angeles
I think this was a innovative idea, but it didn’t feel as if it had many benefits. It felt moisturizing but I didn’t notice a difference with my favorite mask. I wish it lived up to its expectations. I probably wouldn’t recommend to others.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.