BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samah B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Okay this is a good product although there are better out there this should do the trick. You do see a difference but not very dramatically
Lindsay R.
This really helps with the effectiveness of my masks! They feel so different when I use the before and I notice better results in my masks!
Navil S.
Corp Christi, TX
This product doesn't make a significant difference in the overall performance of other masks but it does leave my skin feeling really soft.
Obviously A.
Lawton, OK
It is okay it tends to make my skin oily and feel wet which that is not very good lol. But it might just be my skin type it Doesn't work on
Kristina W.
Richmond, VA
I used this recently with a facial mask set I received and it was a wonderful first step before masking! I will definitely be using again!
Jessica R.
Independence, MO
I received a sample of this through a subscription service and absolutely love it!
Smells good and really hydrated my extremely dry skin.
Kisha R.
Primer for before makeup any makeup very gelly like but fresh love the way it smells as well very smoothing oh and soothing good product
Rebecca B.
Mount Morris, MI
Origins is a phenomenal brand and this mask primer is fantastic. It works better than I could have ever imagined. I am truly impressed..
DiAnna S.
Duncanville, TX
This primer went on smooth on my face, and i really liked how it lasted throughout the day, and made my skin shine, I would use it again
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
I love this product. I would by this over and over again. It absorbs easily into the skin and with invigorating and refreshing feeling.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.