BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Fort Mill, SC
After using this, it makes my face so fresh and moisturizing. This product is really good, but there's not enough of it in the bottle to last a while.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Midwest City, OK
Absolutely am in love with this primer. It leaves my face feeling perfectly hydrated and ready to take on anything. The smell ain't to bad either
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Longmont
This product helped tighten and lift the slim on my face. It really helped near my eyes to bring them out all in all I would suggest this product
Rehnaz A.
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Its one of the best skin optimizing mask primer. Gives the face very glowy and clean look. I love it. Will recommend to others. Its worth buying.
Kindra S.
Kindra S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got this product in a beauty subscription box. I lover the way it primes your skin to intensifies the mask and helps to make it more effective.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Salinas, CA
Only used it about two times it was good my face felt smooth and fresh, clean I didn't love it but maybe because I only used it a couple of times
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Milford, OH
The mask primer worked pretty well, but it wouldn't be one that I would continually invest in. Maybe as a gift for a friend, but not for my skin.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, Md
I tried this primer before the origins drink up mask, I don't see the difference with or without it. so i would say save your money and skip it.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Makes my skin glow literally! Leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing and healthy. I even have super oily skin and it has seem to help tame I
Tasnia B.
Tasnia B.
Bronx, NY
I use this primer by origins and it's great. I basically use their night cream which is super good. Feels very light on skin and super hydrating
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?