Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (14)
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
England

This mask primer is so good for keeping the mask on for even longer and getting better results for you skin! I love this so much! It very gentle in the skin and there is room for improvement i.e. The smell isn't the best
Elisa G.
Elisa G.

So amazing! Makes my skin super smooth before makeup application. Very hydrating, good if you have mostly normal skin with some dry spots, which is the skin type I have. This evens out the feel of my face in a great way.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Awesome cleansing water based product! I even put it on before I use my regular moisturizer. It was a gentle and nice smelling product. Very effective for its main purpose and for many others as well, I highly recommend!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.

This is basically a spray on toner. It's meant to help with face masks and moisturizing. The packaging is great and the overall product was a good. If you are a face mask addict then this is a nice little treat for you.
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC

I love this! The maskimizer is optimal in peeping your skin before using a face mask or treatment. I love spraying on my face before because it really hydrates and refreshes the skin. It also helps to remove tough masks
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown, Ontario

I got a trail size of this and didn't notice a big difference. I do enjoy the smell and it is gentle on the skin. I don't know if I would add this extra step! I don't think I would buy again! But I do enjoy the brand ❤️
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

I really love this origins maskimizer skin optimizing mask primer a lot. It is very gentle on the skin and not harsh at all. I bought the mask primer from Amazon. Yes I would definitely recommend this to people to try.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Kansas City, MO

I don't feel like this really did anything for me. The masks I did feel the same as when applied to a clean face as instructed.
This didn't have an over powering smell and was hydrating, but just doesn't seem necessary
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Tampa, FL

Unfortunately this product did not result in any changes to my skin. It did not make my facial masks adhere or work any better. I honestly felt like I was spraying water on my face. I would not recommend or but again.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Bogotá

its really good . I really loved IT , i thing maybe the packaging could be a little bit diffrent but thats OK ❤️️ i but IT ar a local Store . And i think is not thaaat expensive . And y es, offcourse ill but ir again
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now