BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Megan C.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom had purchased this for herself but never used it so she gave it to me. I have always been a fan of Origins products. I was having a lot of break outs and this has helped calm them down a little bit. I'm still looking for a permanent product to use, but I might come back to this one.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
I got this as a Sample and I didn't notice a huge difference until the 3rd time I used it. It leaves my skin much more hydrated and soft after the mask is removed. I don't know if I'd purchase it on my own, but I would definitely use it and recommend it to those who like face masks.
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
I honestly am not 100% sure if i've seen a difference while using this product. I've used it with the Origins Charcoal Mask, which uses great by itself in my opinion! I don't really think you need this while using a mask, but that's just my opinion!
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
This is good primer I personally don't use it for mask priming I use it more as a refresher after I do my peel mask. I got this in Sephora the girl was really generous and gave me 2 little sprit bottles full.
Elizabeth D.
Knoxville, TN
I got this in my Sephora play box in June and loved it. It was in a similar tube to a perfume sample which really was only about two uses, but it did work and make my skin feel more revised once I used it!
Mia F.
I liked this to spray on before doing cream/liquid masks. I felt like it helped them glide on easier. I definitely do think you could pass on this product but if your extra like me I recommend trying it!
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO
This is a bit of a strange product in concept, but I actually really enjoy it. I know when I first saw it, I told myself that it was a total gimmick and wouldn't make a difference, but I was really surprised when it did. I will always use it when I use a mask, I love it that much.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a great product for before and after you use a mask on your face keeps it hydrate and helps it work better I love the way it feels and makes my face look and that it's all natural ingredients
Angela D.
Got a coupon for this product from a friend recently. Went to the mall and purchased it. I needed a good moisturizing face toner for after I wash my face or shower. This one works great though I don't use it as often as my other brands
yanira R.
Uniondale, NY
Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I got a small sample of it and deff repurchased! You don't have to use it as a mask primer I usually just spray some on to get a fresh clean feeling it's very gentle. I would recommend to others if your a fan of facial sprays deff purchase.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.