BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Abby T.
Abby T.
Really good for people who wear makeup. Makes skin look young and soft. I love using it with aveeno lotion for that youthful look with a bit of a glow
Kindra S.
Kindra S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got this product in a beauty subscription box. I lover the way it primes your skin to intensifies the mask and helps to make it more effective.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Longmont
This product helped tighten and lift the slim on my face. It really helped near my eyes to bring them out all in all I would suggest this product
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Salinas, CA
Only used it about two times it was good my face felt smooth and fresh, clean I didn't love it but maybe because I only used it a couple of times
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Absolutely am in love with this primer. It leaves my face feeling perfectly hydrated and ready to take on anything. The smell ain't to bad either
Rehnaz A.
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Its one of the best skin optimizing mask primer. Gives the face very glowy and clean look. I love it. Will recommend to others. Its worth buying.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Milford, OH
The mask primer worked pretty well, but it wouldn't be one that I would continually invest in. Maybe as a gift for a friend, but not for my skin.
Tasnia B.
Tasnia B.
Bronx, NY
I use this primer by origins and it's great. I basically use their night cream which is super good. Feels very light on skin and super hydrating
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Makes my skin glow literally! Leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing and healthy. I even have super oily skin and it has seem to help tame I
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
I tried this primer before the origins drink up mask, I don't see the difference with or without it. so i would say save your money and skip it.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.