Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

1 days left

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

1 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Anzhelika C.
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park, CA

I got this product in my May Sephora Play! Interesting product to try. But, honestly I would not buy it for myself. Don't spend your money for this. Packaging is great as usual.
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Seattle Wa

I really don't see any difference between using this before a mask or not using it at all. It smell nice and has a pleasant texture on the skin though. I'm indifferent about it.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX

Works great as a face mask primer! Don't know if it actually makes a difference, but it does feel ice on the skin! It's a bit pricey so get a sample or a travel size beforehand.
Analisa S.
Analisa S.

Super hydrating spray! It helps all my masks to absorb better into the skin without diluting the product. The nozzle works really well and puts the products all over the face.
Samantha U.
Samantha U.
Sacramento, CA

I live the way this product feels, on my face, in my hands, and how the actual product feels, it's silky and feels exactly the same on my face. My skin feels plump and fresh!
Nakisha C.
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH

Not sure that this did to much to help any of the masks that I put on. I only use this now if I'm at my vanity and I want to put a mask on that requires your face to be damp.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Harrisonburg, VA

I use this as a primer before my heavy full coverage foundation. It's gentle, soft, helps my make up last longer. Doesn't let bad things sink into my pours. Feels refreshing.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL

It's okay, but I wasn't super impressed. This doesn't seem to do anything that I don't already get by prepping the skin with another hydrating product before applying a mask.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Laredo, TX

Love this primer mask! I bought mine in sephora. It was very effective!! Worth the money, I'm repeat user I've been for a long time. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Jill G.
Jill G.

I just got this in my sephora play box and I was so excited to try it! I have seen nothing like this before! I don't know how much it helps but it does feel nice on the skin!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?