Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Carissa M.
Carissa M.

I didn't get it...I mean, what is the purpose of this product? I used this side by side with my favorite Origins mask and didn't notice a difference at all once I washed off the mask. I would say skip this product.
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Henderson, NV

I did not enjoy this product as much as I thought I would. It was a genius concept, but following up with my favorite Origins black charcoal mask, I felt as though the mask was slipping around as I was applying it
Becky K.
Becky K.
Minoa, NY

The origins maskimizer skin-omptimizing mask primer 3.2 oz bottle is a great product. It's super light weight. The product is not at all oily like other products and the product is a great price and good quality.
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona , Ca

This product is just amazing ! I seriously love this brand if you're looking for natural products this is the brand to invest in , i would definitely recommend this to anyone ! It leaves your skin feeling great !
Destiny
Destiny

I've definitely noticed a difference in my mask application almost immediately after using this product! I was able to smooth out my mask and spread it out more evenly across my face, definitely worth the money!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Washington, DC

I absolutely loved this product. I bought it on the fly because I needed a new serum and this was very well priced. It was very gentle and it smelled well. I really enjoyed this product and would purchase again.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California

Just started using this mask primer,it's been two month. I love it ! Leave your skin hydrated, smooth and natural glow! Super easy to use! Was introduced to it at Sephora. This is a must have, great investment.

This product is great to use as a primer before you apply any mask or creams on toyour face except peel off! This mask helps the spread ability of the mask, smoothed, brightens, and hyrdats skin while doing so!
Destiny G.
Destiny G.

I love origins. I loved the consistency of this. I feel that it is a good value. It did meet my expectations. But I have found better products out there for my skin and it's needs. I would say to give it a try.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD

This reminds me a lot of the tea tree water I got from lush. It's a great refresher spray even when you're not about to apply a mask. It's very cooling and makes my face feel mask ready! I love, love, love it!!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now