Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
I feel that after applying this product clay masks are easier to remove and it hydrates my skin a bit more. But it is not a product that I would repurchase..
Gina B.
Gina B.
Rosharon, TX
I haven't gotten a chance to try this product out, but the origins is a great product, i use there products daily or sometimes a couple days out of the week
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fresno, CA
This is a nice easy way to make your pores smaller and you're skin looking nice and fresh I will continue to buy this product ans I recommend it to others.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Great great great stuff!! I wasn't too sure at first but now I love it. I've heard different things about this product but it works different for everyone.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Adrian
Love love love this!!!! I just wish there was a tutorial with it. I had to google how to use it, but it has been one of my favorite products from Origins.
Hollie H.
Hollie H.
Newnan, Ga
This was a new product I tried. I like the way it made my skin feel before I applied my mask. It was gentle for my acne prone skin. This is a good value.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Palm Coast, FL
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready for they day. I can always find it at the origins store. First bottle and I'm hooked for life and it truly works
kady m.
kady m.
Hanford, CA
I love this more then life it self i use it everyday! it make my face feel so clean and pretty! i love the smell it not nasty like most products i use.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Really good for people who wear makeup. Makes skin look young and soft. I love using it with aveeno lotion for that youthful look with a bit of a glow
Anne L.
Anne L.
Marquette, MI
This product makes the mask go on so much smoothr. it feels like it opens your pores so that the mask will work that much better. I LOVE this product
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?