BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this origins maskimizer skin optimizing mask primer a lot. It is very gentle on the skin and not harsh at all. I bought the mask primer from Amazon. Yes I would definitely recommend this to people to try.
Ventura S.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was refreshing and moisturizing but I didn't notice any big differences in mask performance when I used it with masks I already was familiar with. Tried with origins masks and other brands. Fun but not worth the extra money in my opinion seems overall like a regular toner.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just amazing ! I seriously love this brand if you're looking for natural products this is the brand to invest in , i would definitely recommend this to anyone ! It leaves your skin feeling great !
Marina K.
Perkasie, PA
This is such a confusing product and i'm still not sure what it is used for. I tried applying it before I put on a mask and it did nothing. I tried putting on before my foundation and it did nothing. I would not buy it again and I did not recommend it
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product it works well with the Drink up mask. It seems to make the mask more moisturizing. It works ok . I do like the fact that its in a spray bottle. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it . I bought it from the Origins website.
Carissa M.
I didn't get it...I mean, what is the purpose of this product? I used this side by side with my favorite Origins mask and didn't notice a difference at all once I washed off the mask. I would say skip this product.
Destiny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love origins. I loved the consistency of this. I feel that it is a good value. It did meet my expectations. But I have found better products out there for my skin and it's needs. I would say to give it a try.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This reminds me a lot of the tea tree water I got from lush. It's a great refresher spray even when you're not about to apply a mask. It's very cooling and makes my face feel mask ready! I love, love, love it!!
Megan C.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom had purchased this for herself but never used it so she gave it to me. I have always been a fan of Origins products. I was having a lot of break outs and this has helped calm them down a little bit. I'm still looking for a permanent product to use, but I might come back to this one.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA
Quick step before applying a mask. Very easy to use, although I'm not quite convinced it makes a whole lot of difference on creamy masks. I do like to use it with dryer masks so it applies to my dry areas more smoothly and easily. Great for that!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.