Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
ashley m.
ashley m.
Laredo, TX

Love this primer mask! I bought mine in sephora. It was very effective!! Worth the money, I'm repeat user I've been for a long time. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Harrisonburg, VA

I use this as a primer before my heavy full coverage foundation. It's gentle, soft, helps my make up last longer. Doesn't let bad things sink into my pours. Feels refreshing.
Nakisha C.
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH

Not sure that this did to much to help any of the masks that I put on. I only use this now if I'm at my vanity and I want to put a mask on that requires your face to be damp.
Samantha U.
Samantha U.
Sacramento, CA

I live the way this product feels, on my face, in my hands, and how the actual product feels, it's silky and feels exactly the same on my face. My skin feels plump and fresh!
Jill G.
Jill G.

I just got this in my sephora play box and I was so excited to try it! I have seen nothing like this before! I don't know how much it helps but it does feel nice on the skin!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL

It's okay, but I wasn't super impressed. This doesn't seem to do anything that I don't already get by prepping the skin with another hydrating product before applying a mask.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

I'm all about primers now!! There's nothing better then a product to enhance another product! It makes you get the best out of them!! Works very well! Love origins skin care
dani w.
dani w.

This is such a great product before i used to put just the mask on but with this product it makes it 10x better i would definitely reccoment this to anyone who hasn't tried it
Paula F.
Paula F.
Glassboro, NJ

My sister had it and when I borrowed it I was surprised with how gentle and refreshing it felt on my skin. I think I'll buy my own once she notices how often I am using it;)
Julie H.
Julie H.

In absolutely love this mask primer! It does such a good job preparing my sensitive skin before applying a mask, and I absolutely love that! Best recommendations from here!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now