Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Olney, MD

I'm not sure what this product is supposed to do. I tried it for about a week prior to using an origins mask (which I love) and quite frankly, the mask seems to work just as well without it. This seems fairly gimmicky to me.
Aaryn S.
Aaryn S.
APO, AE

It didn't tighten my face up and didn't dry face up. I tend to have a problem with skin blemishes during a certain time of the month and a lot of products tend to inflame them but this product is one of the few that didn't.
Maria C.
Maria C.

This is my go to primer before using one of my acne eliminating and face clearing face masks! It leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and ready for the treatment it's about to receive. The price is also very reasonable.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.

So amazing! Makes my skin super smooth before makeup application. Very hydrating, good if you have mostly normal skin with some dry spots, which is the skin type I have. This evens out the feel of my face in a great way.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Awesome cleansing water based product! I even put it on before I use my regular moisturizer. It was a gentle and nice smelling product. Very effective for its main purpose and for many others as well, I highly recommend!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.

This is basically a spray on toner. It's meant to help with face masks and moisturizing. The packaging is great and the overall product was a good. If you are a face mask addict then this is a nice little treat for you.
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC

I love this! The maskimizer is optimal in peeping your skin before using a face mask or treatment. I love spraying on my face before because it really hydrates and refreshes the skin. It also helps to remove tough masks
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown, Ontario

I got a trail size of this and didn't notice a big difference. I do enjoy the smell and it is gentle on the skin. I don't know if I would add this extra step! I don't think I would buy again! But I do enjoy the brand ❤️
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

I really love this origins maskimizer skin optimizing mask primer a lot. It is very gentle on the skin and not harsh at all. I bought the mask primer from Amazon. Yes I would definitely recommend this to people to try.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Kansas City, MO

I don't feel like this really did anything for me. The masks I did feel the same as when applied to a clean face as instructed.
This didn't have an over powering smell and was hydrating, but just doesn't seem necessary
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now