Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

I got a sample of this mask primer in a Sephora Play Box. I really felt like it did what it claims. It made the Origins masks more effective. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.

I love using this prior to applying a mask. I feel like it really refreshes my skin and primes it for whatever I'm about to use- especially nice when I'm going to apply a drying clay mask.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

I use it before at first felt like I had really mixed emotions with this product but ended it up liking it , haven't really use it in a while but since I have it I'll give it a second try
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
The Dalles, OR

I tried this in a sample size and enjoyed it. I sprayed it on prior to the origins charcoal mask. Will need to try it more but so far really enjoy adding this step to my skincare routine.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Lexington, NC

I did not purchase this because it just seems kind of gimmicky and when I sprayed it on my hand at the store, it burned my skin, so I feel it may not be best if you have sensitive skin.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Sacramento, CA

I didn't really notice a difference in my mask when I had applied this underneath. I wouldn't recommend it. The packaging was not much to be excited about. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY

I recently got this product in my Sephora play box and at first honestly didn't see what the point was but after using it I can see why it does maximize the results of your facial mask
Mara W.
Mara W.
Elon, NC

This brand is always so reliable and this product is no exception! It feels pretty light on your face and lasts for a long time. I would recommend this product and brand to everyone!
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, Md

I just got to try a sample of this from Sephora and really did notice a difference when I used one of my moisturizing masks. Just spray this on first and your mask works even better!
Christina Y.
Christina Y.

I believe this is the first mask primer released. I feel like this does absolutely nothing. It smells nice and I feel like it's just water, nothing special and not worth the price.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now