Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV

The smell is amazing! A bit too expensive but I received a half a bottle from my sister and I fell in love. Moisturized perfect and is suitable for all skin types, even oily ones.
Eleyse M.
Eleyse M.

I don't think this is a completely necessary product. I'm not sure if this "maskimizer" really made my face masks work better or if it's just a placebo. Overall it seems gimmicky.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Gauley Bridge

Helped apply my makeup so nicely and left a lot of moisture in my skin! But it was very oily and felt less like a primer and was not very refreshing after it soaked into the skin.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.

It was hard for me to tell if this actually did anything. I'm assuming it helps the mask penetrate the skin but that's only based on the fact that Origins is a reputable company.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA

Does a good job of priming and cleansing the skin in preparation to put a mask on. I like to use it daily even if I'm not putting on a mask to help my skin feel fresh and clean.
Mariani M.
Mariani M.

It is one of he best I've tried primer because it leaves the skin soft and moisturizing also preparing to place the foundation considerable lengthening the duration of the same.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK

Well i tried this a few times it came with a little kit with 3 face masks. It didnt brake me out or anything and it has a familiar scent. I didnt notice too much of a difference
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Seattle Wa

I really don't see any difference between using this before a mask or not using it at all. It smell nice and has a pleasant texture on the skin though. I'm indifferent about it.
Anzhelika C.
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park , CA

I got this product in my May Sephora Play! Interesting product to try. But, honestly I would not buy it for myself. Don't spend your money for this. Packaging is great as usual.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX

Works great as a face mask primer! Don't know if it actually makes a difference, but it does feel ice on the skin! It's a bit pricey so get a sample or a travel size beforehand.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now