Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
St. John's, NL

This product has been a miracle working for prepping any face mask that I've been using. It's spray is like mist on my face. I would definitely repurchased this again. It is a must in your bathroom and it's good for all skin types.
Meagan L.
Meagan L.
Orlando, FL

I love the Origins brand, although its a little pricey I have never been disappointed. This primer was so exception, I've tried a few of their masks and lotions before and this primer definitely makes my skin not feel so dry after.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

I love this product. It makes your face feel very soft and it leaves a lot of moisture. It also has a plumping effect which is also very nice. I feel like the spray is way to strong but other than that I would really use it again.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.

I love it. This leaving my skin feeling amazing and it smells great. The only downside is that the first few times I used it my skin was really irritated and I broke out but after I kept trying it my skin adjusted to the formula.
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI

This is a very innovative product and the beauty world I like it because it makes all of my masks more intense, the only reason I'm giving it a four star is because of the price, I don't think it's that worth it but still nice
Linda B.
Linda B.

A product a never knew I needed in my life! It's a product that you place under your mask so that when you place your mask on, it helps seal moisture into your face. I would definitely buy again and I get a lot of uses from it
Miriam A.
Miriam A.

This is a nice product to easily hydrate the skin before a mask, or as a toner spray. I wouldn't say it is necessary as I haven't noticed extreme differences, but I do find it refreshing and nice to apply before a drying mask.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Oxford, AL

I really enjoyed using this. It made my face feel so refreshing and soft. It is in the cutest bottle, too! It definitely is on my top list of skin care products! I recommend this product to anyone who loves a good clean face!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, Missouri

Not sure how much this actually helps with masks, but I LOVE it. I used it more as a priming facial mist, and it was lovely. Very light, and hydrating! I got this as a sample from Birchbox, but haven't bought a full size yet.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

I don't really notice a difference in the effectiveness of my masks with this product. It's very watery and has no smell. I think using a toner before a mask is just as good as this. I wouldn't waste my money on this product.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now