Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dec. 1, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This works great and keeps your skin even toned all day. It gives you moisture and is easy to use. I have used this many times and it's great. It isn't too pricey
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
This product is amazing!! So what it does it is a primer before you mask. It preps your skin and hydrates! It just makes the mask actually activate on your skin!
Susie B.
Susie B.
My new favorite! I out this one before I used the charcoal mask and when I was done, my skin was so soft. It really helped the mask get deep down and do its job.
Rose U.
Rose U.
Orlando, FL
Well, this mask primer is good because it reduces the oiliness of the skin. Also, it provides enough hydration that won't dry up your skin. It also smells good.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I know you may think this is unnecessary to use before a mask but it works. I used this before the char oal mask and I saw a massive difference in my pore size.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wyoming, MI
Fantastic. Smells fresh. Absorbs quickly. Shrinks my pores in the most amazing way. Great to use in the spring and summer and you can go with out a foundation.
RosieAnn O.
RosieAnn O.
Fort Worth, TX
This primer looks and feels great! Cost efficient...it lasts a good while....and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Especially since I suffer from Rosacea.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Love it!! Definitely something I'll included in my daily routine. Best thing for me! Haven't tried one like this before so it actually worked for my oily skin.
Star R.
Star R.
Did nothing different if anything just irritated my skin and burned as soon as I put it on, I love origins but this did nothing for me. Hope this was helpful!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
I feel that after applying this product clay masks are easier to remove and it hydrates my skin a bit more. But it is not a product that I would repurchase..
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?