BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Susie B.
Susie B.
My new favorite! I out this one before I used the charcoal mask and when I was done, my skin was so soft. It really helped the mask get deep down and do its job.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
This product is amazing!! So what it does it is a primer before you mask. It preps your skin and hydrates! It just makes the mask actually activate on your skin!
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I know you may think this is unnecessary to use before a mask but it works. I used this before the char oal mask and I saw a massive difference in my pore size.
Rose U.
Rose U.
Orlando, FL
Well, this mask primer is good because it reduces the oiliness of the skin. Also, it provides enough hydration that won't dry up your skin. It also smells good.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wyoming, MI
Fantastic. Smells fresh. Absorbs quickly. Shrinks my pores in the most amazing way. Great to use in the spring and summer and you can go with out a foundation.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Love it!! Definitely something I'll included in my daily routine. Best thing for me! Haven't tried one like this before so it actually worked for my oily skin.
RosieAnn O.
RosieAnn O.
Fort Worth, TX
This primer looks and feels great! Cost efficient...it lasts a good while....and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Especially since I suffer from Rosacea.
Star R.
Star R.
Did nothing different if anything just irritated my skin and burned as soon as I put it on, I love origins but this did nothing for me. Hope this was helpful!
Josie C.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Love love love this product. After my morning shower I apply this primer before I do my makeup. It's so light and doesn't make my face feel clogged or tight.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
I feel that after applying this product clay masks are easier to remove and it hydrates my skin a bit more. But it is not a product that I would repurchase..
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.