BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kim W.
Mayville, WI
The Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing mask prime was alright. I bought it at Sephora, and I thought it was okay. I never heard of a mask primer so I wanted to try this one. It made me sad when It didn't do anything for me or my skin. I will stick to my drug store.
Karina M.
Redmond, WA
I received this product as part of my rewards at Sephora. At first I was a bit skeptical but I tried before my hydrating mask and I can tell I notice a difference, my skin felt moisturized and fresh. I would definitely purchase the full size product.
April S.
Forney, TX
Finding a primer that doesn't leave your face oily and runny just hours later is nearly impossible. The light weight feeling of the Origina Maskinizer And after use cleanliness is AMAZING. This is a product that will be a staple in my routine for years to come.
Jackie B.
I don't really notice a difference in the effectiveness of my masks with this product. It's very watery and has no smell. I think using a toner before a mask is just as good as this. I wouldn't waste my money on this product.
Sam S.
Nanuet, NY
I used this primer for about a 2 month period and during that time I really saw a difference in the way my skin felt. I bought this product online and though the pricing is a bit expensive I think it's worth a try if you're serious about skin care. 4/5 stars.
Lindsey L.
I love this product so so much! Origins has come through again. This product is very very effective and works so so well. It went above and beyond my expectations. It is very gentle and good for my skin. There isn't one thing I would change about this product.
Julia Y.
Riverside, CA
I bought this product because of a YouTuber's recommendation. This product claimed to maximize the effect of our masks, but I do not find any difference with or without it. I've tried using it other ways too but I cannot find a use of this product. Overall I do not recommend this product because the effect is very minimal to nothing and it can cause breakouts.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND
I received a sample of this, a small perfumes sized sample so I didn't get a chance to really try it out. With that said it didn't wow me, I used it with 2 masks I use very often and didn't notice a difference, tho it did feel nice and cooling on the skin.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I really love this origins maskimizer skin optimizing mask primer a lot. It is very gentle on the skin and not harsh at all. I bought the mask primer from Amazon. Yes I would definitely recommend this to people to try.
Ventura S.
Charlotte, NC
Was refreshing and moisturizing but I didn't notice any big differences in mask performance when I used it with masks I already was familiar with. Tried with origins masks and other brands. Fun but not worth the extra money in my opinion seems overall like a regular toner.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.