BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Devyn S.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely am in love with this primer. It leaves my face feeling perfectly hydrated and ready to take on anything. The smell ain't to bad either
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Makes my skin glow literally! Leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing and healthy. I even have super oily skin and it has seem to help tame I
Tasnia B.
Bronx, NY
I use this primer by origins and it's great. I basically use their night cream which is super good. Feels very light on skin and super hydrating
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
I tried this primer before the origins drink up mask, I don't see the difference with or without it. so i would say save your money and skip it.
Dulce P.
Huntsville, TX
I didn't like this mask primer. I felt as if it didn't do anything to my face other. It does feel refreshing but I don't see the point in this.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have dry skin and your primer not doing the job 100% but this product, you will love it feels great and makes everything come together.
Eva N.
Lynwood, CA
This product was a waste of my money. I didn't see a difference on my mask application or removal. Don't see myself using this product again.
Jennifer L.
West Hills, CA
I like origins products but this product was a bit harsh for my sensitive skin. I have a friend who loved this product and had great results.
Zailly L.
Sonoma, CA
I LIKE THIS PRODUCT, IT IS VERY GENTLE ON MY SKIN, LEAVES A VERY RICH FEEL ON MY SKIN.
SMELL VERY GOOD, SOFT, AND LEAVES MY SKIN VERY RADIANT
Amanda S.
Barstow, CA
Used a few times its okay . Don't use on a daily but when i did my face did feel and looked better . Not a big fan of the scent but thats me.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.