Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Love the way this makes my skin feel! It gives my skin the perfect base I need for an every day clean skin feel. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep their skin clean, and fresh
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

I use it before at first felt like I had really mixed emotions with this product but ended it up liking it , haven't really use it in a while but since I have it I'll give it a second try
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
The Dalles, OR

I tried this in a sample size and enjoyed it. I sprayed it on prior to the origins charcoal mask. Will need to try it more but so far really enjoy adding this step to my skincare routine.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA

I got this in a package from Sephora and I don't see how it makes a difference, I personally feel like it's a waste of money. I don't think it's the worst product but i would not buy it.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Lexington, NC

I did not purchase this because it just seems kind of gimmicky and when I sprayed it on my hand at the store, it burned my skin, so I feel it may not be best if you have sensitive skin.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Sacramento, CA

I didn't really notice a difference in my mask when I had applied this underneath. I wouldn't recommend it. The packaging was not much to be excited about. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY

I recently got this product in my Sephora play box and at first honestly didn't see what the point was but after using it I can see why it does maximize the results of your facial mask
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Harrisburg, OR

Love, love, LOVE! I really have noticed a HUGE difference in the efficacy of my masks when I use this before applying them. It's like magic! Will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Mara W.
Mara W.
Elon, NC

This brand is always so reliable and this product is no exception! It feels pretty light on your face and lasts for a long time. I would recommend this product and brand to everyone!
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, Md

I just got to try a sample of this from Sephora and really did notice a difference when I used one of my moisturizing masks. Just spray this on first and your mask works even better!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?

Join Now