Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Iris R.
Iris R.
Kansas City, MO

I don't feel like this really did anything for me. The masks I did feel the same as when applied to a clean face as instructed.
This didn't have an over powering smell and was hydrating, but just doesn't seem necessary
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Tampa, FL

Unfortunately this product did not result in any changes to my skin. It did not make my facial masks adhere or work any better. I honestly felt like I was spraying water on my face. I would not recommend or but again.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Bogotá

its really good . I really loved IT , i thing maybe the packaging could be a little bit diffrent but thats OK ❤️️ i but IT ar a local Store . And i think is not thaaat expensive . And y es, offcourse ill but ir again
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Park Ridge, NJ

I loved this. It made my face so smooth and unlike other products, I didn't break out while using. I would definitely recommend to others. The packaging is nice as well. Definitely will buy again and tell my friends
Courts R.
Courts R.

I love this product so much, it makes me feel so much more comfortable in my skin. Feels so healthy for my skin as well and never have any problems with it as my skin is very delicate and reacts to so many products!
Shri T.
Shri T.

I love this product and use it as a primer before applying any make up on. I use this primer on let it dry and go on with my make up routine. This hydrates skin and works on improving your skin even with make up on.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.

I received this product as a sample and I fell in love with it. When I put it on my fave was nice and smooth. I will be purchasing this item in a full size bottle. I don't know the price but I don't care! I love it!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.

I didn't get it...I mean, what is the purpose of this product? I used this side by side with my favorite Origins mask and didn't notice a difference at all once I washed off the mask. I would say skip this product.
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Henderson, NV

I did not enjoy this product as much as I thought I would. It was a genius concept, but following up with my favorite Origins black charcoal mask, I felt as though the mask was slipping around as I was applying it
Becky K.
Becky K.
Minoa, NY

The origins maskimizer skin-omptimizing mask primer 3.2 oz bottle is a great product. It's super light weight. The product is not at all oily like other products and the product is a great price and good quality.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now