BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth D.
Knoxville, TN
I got this in my Sephora play box in June and loved it. It was in a similar tube to a perfume sample which really was only about two uses, but it did work and make my skin feel more revised once I used it!
Mia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this to spray on before doing cream/liquid masks. I felt like it helped them glide on easier. I definitely do think you could pass on this product but if your extra like me I recommend trying it!
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for before and after you use a mask on your face keeps it hydrate and helps it work better I love the way it feels and makes my face look and that it's all natural ingredients
yanira R.
Uniondale, NY
Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I got a small sample of it and deff repurchased! You don't have to use it as a mask primer I usually just spray some on to get a fresh clean feeling it's very gentle. I would recommend to others if your a fan of facial sprays deff purchase.
jessica C.
Interlochen, MI
i thought this was a neutral product. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me and i liked what it did for her. it did meet my expectations to a point half and half effective.disapointing i wish it had worked as well for me as her. there is room for improvement however it is still anamazing prduct i am still using it
Charlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product a few months ago with a makeup purchase. I typically don't use much primer, but I tested it out and found it to be lightweight and easy to use. A little goes a long way. My skin looked more even and less red!
Diana L.
Palmetto, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask primer makes my face and skin feel so good. it makes me want to put it on every day and night I have noticed that thir is a big amount of difference from when I didn't use ths product. its a must try for every girl to try.
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN
Really enjoyed using this product. I have dry skin and this actually made it soft and kept it moisturized! Very kind to the skin, try it out!! Good on the price range , for the size. Should make bigger sizes.
stephanie c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good stuff! I always enjoy the origins product line because of the simplicity and straight to the point uses. I like the design to the packaging too! It does help with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Rachel B.
Dallas, TX
I have used this a few times it works great and make my skin feel great and also gave my a glow I would not normally have. This is a pricey item so I would purchase with the intent to use. It is like nothing I have tried before. The bottle and packaging is great! I would suggest trying it out first it is different.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.