Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Miriam A.
Miriam A.

This is a nice product to easily hydrate the skin before a mask, or as a toner spray. I wouldn't say it is necessary as I haven't noticed extreme differences, but I do find it refreshing and nice to apply before a drying mask.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Oxford, AL

I really enjoyed using this. It made my face feel so refreshing and soft. It is in the cutest bottle, too! It definitely is on my top list of skin care products! I recommend this product to anyone who loves a good clean face!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, Missouri

Not sure how much this actually helps with masks, but I LOVE it. I used it more as a priming facial mist, and it was lovely. Very light, and hydrating! I got this as a sample from Birchbox, but haven't bought a full size yet.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

I don't really notice a difference in the effectiveness of my masks with this product. It's very watery and has no smell. I think using a toner before a mask is just as good as this. I wouldn't waste my money on this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Olney, MD

I'm not sure what this product is supposed to do. I tried it for about a week prior to using an origins mask (which I love) and quite frankly, the mask seems to work just as well without it. This seems fairly gimmicky to me.
Aaryn S.
Aaryn S.
APO, AE

It didn't tighten my face up and didn't dry face up. I tend to have a problem with skin blemishes during a certain time of the month and a lot of products tend to inflame them but this product is one of the few that didn't.
Maria C.
Maria C.

This is my go to primer before using one of my acne eliminating and face clearing face masks! It leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and ready for the treatment it's about to receive. The price is also very reasonable.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.

So amazing! Makes my skin super smooth before makeup application. Very hydrating, good if you have mostly normal skin with some dry spots, which is the skin type I have. This evens out the feel of my face in a great way.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Awesome cleansing water based product! I even put it on before I use my regular moisturizer. It was a gentle and nice smelling product. Very effective for its main purpose and for many others as well, I highly recommend!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.

This is basically a spray on toner. It's meant to help with face masks and moisturizing. The packaging is great and the overall product was a good. If you are a face mask addict then this is a nice little treat for you.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now