Add a Photo

#35 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
zaveaire c.
zaveaire c.

Awesome product ,def would recommend for anyone looking for a new product to try I have amazing experience trying this product . I didn't pay for the trial I did get but prices look resionable also .
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

I got this as a sample in my Sephora play bag/box. I can't really see it doing anything but I will give it longer to make up my mind. I kind of like knowing that I'm maximizing my mask usage though.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Fort Morgan, CO

This is the best. I love spraying this on my face after cleansing. It feels soo refreshing. I also feel as though my masks adhere to my face much better and I feel I get the most out of my facials.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.

Good stuff! I always enjoy the origins product line because of the simplicity and straight to the point uses. I like the design to the packaging too! It does help with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Vanja S.
Vanja S.

This primer is really good, it makes your makeup last troughout the day, but it tends to cake up at the end of the day. But the primer leaves your skin soft and hydrated, so it is worth the money!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

I really like to use this before makeup for a very very moisturized look. Super gentle on the skin, and super sensitive and will definitely be going back for more!! The price is worth the product.
Dayker C.
Dayker C.

Optimizan la piel para la máscara a seguir. Mejora la capacidad de extensión y capacidad de enjuague de máscaras mientras hidratante , calmante luminosidad , y el impulso de la piel inmediatamente
Emily L.
Emily L.

I use this product almost daily, it leaves the skin feeling moisturized and refreshed, after I use it my skin feels soft and smooth and my skin always feels radiant and brightened after I use it
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Troyes, 10 Champagne-Ardenne

This product is multi-use! I use it as a toner, pre-moisturizer, finishing spray or even as a refresher during the day if i feel dry! I really love the smell and it keeps my skin nicely plumped!
Ally F.
Ally F.
Smithfield , Ri

I love, love, love Origins masks. This is a great product to use before your face mask, to prep your skin. The bottles are small, however, you don't need to use much product to get the job done!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now