Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
The Dalles, OR

I tried this in a sample size and enjoyed it. I sprayed it on prior to the origins charcoal mask. Will need to try it more but so far really enjoy adding this step to my skincare routine.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

I use it before at first felt like I had really mixed emotions with this product but ended it up liking it , haven't really use it in a while but since I have it I'll give it a second try
Julia B.
Julia B.
Sacramento, CA

I didn't really notice a difference in my mask when I had applied this underneath. I wouldn't recommend it. The packaging was not much to be excited about. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Lexington, NC

I did not purchase this because it just seems kind of gimmicky and when I sprayed it on my hand at the store, it burned my skin, so I feel it may not be best if you have sensitive skin.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY

I recently got this product in my Sephora play box and at first honestly didn't see what the point was but after using it I can see why it does maximize the results of your facial mask
Mara W.
Mara W.
Elon, NC

This brand is always so reliable and this product is no exception! It feels pretty light on your face and lasts for a long time. I would recommend this product and brand to everyone!
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, Md

I just got to try a sample of this from Sephora and really did notice a difference when I used one of my moisturizing masks. Just spray this on first and your mask works even better!
Christina Y.
Christina Y.

I believe this is the first mask primer released. I feel like this does absolutely nothing. It smells nice and I feel like it's just water, nothing special and not worth the price.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV

The smell is amazing! A bit too expensive but I received a half a bottle from my sister and I fell in love. Moisturized perfect and is suitable for all skin types, even oily ones.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Parkville, MD

gimicky product, the spray is not fine and I end up having to spray into my hands and then pat on face, don't feel like it does anything special for my masks. Will not re-purchase
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now