BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "feels pretty good against my face. i like that it adds hydration to my face before i mask because i dont like putting face masks on not moist skin." in 324 reviews
Haley D.
New bern , NC
Love this mask primer. Have not had a bad experience with any of the origins products I have used. Makes my skin appear so smooth and fresh. Usually buy online since I do not have a local store. Good value for the quality of product. would definitely buy again.
Brooke H.
I loved it! I very much could see a noticeable difference in my skin after using this product for a couple weeks. It was pretty much what I expected. It's not something that makes a difference in 2 days, give it time. I would defiantly repurchase!
alicia s.
Apopka, FL
I usually love origins products, but I cannot even use this. My skin broke out so bad after using this, and I don't even have sensitive skin! Of course, if interested in the product, I'd go ask for a sample at Sephora and see if it works for you!

Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
I honestly didn't notice much of a difference applying this primer before my mask. The mask seemed to work just the same. It was hydrating to my skin so that's a plus however I don't think this is a necessary product for your facial regime.
Holly T.
Great product that can be used on all masks, not just Origins own. So innovative and nothing else like it on the market. At first I was sceptical as to whether it was more of a gimmick but gives my skin that much needed extra boost when I treat myself to a mask once or twice a week.
Crystal B.
This stuff is holy grail quality seriously. Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or heavy. Please scent and does everything it claims to. Skin looks brighter ans more even right away! Packaging is easy to use. I would definitely buy this again.
Samantha A.
This product made my masks feel so much nicer! Definitely thought this wasn't going to do much but it made the effects of the mask so much better! My skin looked amazing I would definitely buy it if you want to best results from your mask!
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
This has to be one of my favorites that i have gotten in a subscription box or maybe a sample with purchase i do not remember. However it works and it makes your skin feel super smooth and who doesn't love a face mask. I've been using it regularly and you can really tell a difference.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I got this from work and it honesty didn't do much for my skin. It's pretty gimmicky and I notice no difference when I used it with a mask versus just the mask alone. I'll finish the bottle since I have it, but I won't ever repurchase it.
Vanessa B.
This is taking #Masking to the ultimate mask experience I really liked the way it felt on my skin The priming mist helped boost my skins condition w/ #hydration & #softness I feel like it's a fair price $20 for people who love doing masks
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.