Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

1 days left

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

1 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Viridiana S.
Viridiana S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA

I really like this product because I have noticed that in preparing my skin with this product and then apply my mask, my skin absorbs more properties of masks and is much softer and moisturized
Haley G.
Haley G.
Glendora, CA

I don't really understand why this product is necessary. It's very expensive for a spray to use pre-mask application, and I haven't noticed any difference from using it before a mask treatment.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
De Soto, MO

This is so amazing! At first I thought it was a gimmick, but it really works. It feels super moisturizing while also helping my masks working super well. I use it with my all my Origins masks.
Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.

Great product. The primer does not require a lot of it to. E used and it did not dry out or made my skin oily. I would recommend waiting until the product is absorbed before applying make up.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Charlotte, NC

I would recommend using under a charcoal mask or any other type of mask really if you have dry skin. Made my skin feel really hydrated. You can also use it as a pre hydrating treatment daily.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Belle, WV

THE BEST! I am in love with this product. It's worth the buy. I didn't know if I'd like it or not but a friend recommended it to me and I fell in love. it made my skin feel fresher than ever.
Althea S.
Althea S.
Mount Vernon, NY

Just a few spritzes of this mask primer will make a difference in your mask. Spray. Let it dry 3/4 of the way then apply your mask. You'll def notice a difference after washing off your face.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Morehead City, NC

Love this product!! I received this in a monthly subscription box and I was a little skeptical about it but I loved it the moment I tried it. It really added something to my skin care regime!
Dani F.
Dani F.

This stuff didn't make too much difference in my skin as a primer, but I am prone to breakouts and allergic reactions from primers in general, and this one did not affect my skin negatively.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Love the way this makes my skin feel! It gives my skin the perfect base I need for an every day clean skin feel. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep their skin clean, and fresh
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?