BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I swear this product is useless. It doesn't even have a purpose. It does nothing. I'm a face mask junkie and this didn't do anything different for any of the masks i use.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this stuff! Its super hydrating and perfect for anyone with dry skin. I have dry skin in only certain areas so its perfect to apply as needed. The price is worth it!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
This primer was reasonably good, it took some getting used to with me because I'm not a fan of spray on primers for some reason! But overall this product was pretty good!
Felixa R.
Felixa R.
Amazing product to minimize the appearance of pores it's very moisturizing leaves the appearance of smooth vibrant skin it's also great to use before applying your makeup
Angela L.
Angela L.
Nice but not a necessity. I still am not sure what exactly this is supposed to do. It is a nice, fresh feeling face mist. It is a fun extra if you are into multimasking.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Works really well. Felt a little sticky when I first put it on but after it dries i think it works great! Would definitely recommend it for people with dry skin like me
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Chicago
I mean I don't noticed a difference if I use this or not. So I mean i wouldn't go out if my way to buy it but it came in a sample pack I received in a gift so I use it.
Amalia A.
Amalia A.
I love love love this mask primer. It makes my skin ready by the time I put my mask on. It definitely meet my expectations when thinking about a primer. It works great.
Tati A.
Tati A.
I use it before I apply my mask. To be honest, I don't see any difference with or without it. It does nothing to improve my masks absorption. I will not repurchase it.
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Oak Park, IL
Great primer. I use it daily and highly recommend. The reason I give 3 stars is because of the cost. Yes it works and yes it's a great product but I like to be frugal.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?