Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#55 in Serums
Free Full Size Zero Oil cleanser with any $45 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Full Size Zero Oil cleanser with any $45 order.

1 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Hampstead, MD

I just started using this. For me, it takes something I do anyway and gives it a spa like feeling. I love a good mask. I'm not 100% sure what a primer does, but it makes me feel special while doing it.
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Orlando, FL

I tried this as a sample I received from my Sephora Play box I get monthly and I honestly didn't care for this mask primer. I have extremely oily skin so I don't need extra hydration that it provides.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Waterford, Mi

This is a great product for before and after you use a mask on your face keeps it hydrate and helps it work better I love the way it feels and makes my face look and that it's all natural ingredients
zaveaire c.
zaveaire c.

Awesome product ,def would recommend for anyone looking for a new product to try I have amazing experience trying this product . I didn't pay for the trial I did get but prices look resionable also .
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

I got this as a sample in my Sephora play bag/box. I can't really see it doing anything but I will give it longer to make up my mind. I kind of like knowing that I'm maximizing my mask usage though.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.

Good stuff! I always enjoy the origins product line because of the simplicity and straight to the point uses. I like the design to the packaging too! It does help with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Kernersville

I love this stuff, but I do not like the type of spray bottle it has. It kind of only hits one part of your face when you spray it, rather than being like a mist and getting it all over your face.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

I really like to use this before makeup for a very very moisturized look. Super gentle on the skin, and super sensitive and will definitely be going back for more!! The price is worth the product.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Universal Cty, TX

Love this!!! Does an amazing job at prepping the skin for any mask! I do like to let it fully dry before applying my masks. I can definitely tel a difference and will definitely be repurchasing!
Ally F.
Ally F.
Smithfield, RI

I love, love, love Origins masks. This is a great product to use before your face mask, to prep your skin. The bottles are small, however, you don't need to use much product to get the job done!
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?