BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
I honestly didn't notice much of a difference applying this primer before my mask. The mask seemed to work just the same. It was hydrating to my skin so that's a plus however I don't think this is a necessary product for your facial regime.
Holly T.
Great product that can be used on all masks, not just Origins own. So innovative and nothing else like it on the market. At first I was sceptical as to whether it was more of a gimmick but gives my skin that much needed extra boost when I treat myself to a mask once or twice a week.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I got this from work and it honesty didn't do much for my skin. It's pretty gimmicky and I notice no difference when I used it with a mask versus just the mask alone. I'll finish the bottle since I have it, but I won't ever repurchase it.
Samantha A.
This product made my masks feel so much nicer! Definitely thought this wasn't going to do much but it made the effects of the mask so much better! My skin looked amazing I would definitely buy it if you want to best results from your mask!
Vanessa B.
This is taking #Masking to the ultimate mask experience I really liked the way it felt on my skin The priming mist helped boost my skins condition w/ #hydration & #softness I feel like it's a fair price $20 for people who love doing masks
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
This has to be one of my favorites that i have gotten in a subscription box or maybe a sample with purchase i do not remember. However it works and it makes your skin feel super smooth and who doesn't love a face mask. I've been using it regularly and you can really tell a difference.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
I got a sample size of this. I really wasn't impressed. I guess if you want to waste your money, then go for it. This just did nothing to "enhance" my mask. Don't get me wrong I love Origins products, but this seems like a gimmick. Sorry
Heidi E.
Tipton, MI
Love this mask primer! Makes my skin feel so soft! Love this bottle so nice looking, not harsh to the skin very gentle too! Yes it met my expectations and more! Wouldn't improve anything just maybe come out with more products like it!
Ana L.
For you skin care lovers and addicts, bring your mask game to the next level with this mask primer. Helps soothe and hydrate your skin and prepare it for your favorite masks. It does that without those icky Parabens, Sulfates, & Phthalates.
Neiddy R.
Wylie, TX
I love a good toner but this one almost burned my face. The packaging is kinda bland for the price you pay. I don't have sensitive skin and it made my face red for the price I expected more. This is a product I wouldn't spend money on.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.