Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Karla P.
Karla P.

This primer mask it's amazing! It really works... It's like Masks double their effect! The packaging is perfect loved it! This is the fist time I'm using it but I've already used the half of the bottle and will definitely buy it again!
Angela D.
Angela D.

Got a coupon for this product from a friend recently. Went to the mall and purchased it. I needed a good moisturizing face toner for after I wash my face or shower. This one works great though I don't use it as often as my other brands
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tipton, MI

Love this mask primer! Makes my skin feel so soft! Love this bottle so nice looking, not harsh to the skin very gentle too! Yes it met my expectations and more! Wouldn't improve anything just maybe come out with more products like it!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Bradenton

This mask primer makes my face and skin feel so good. it makes me want to put it on every day and night I have noticed that thir is a big amount of difference from when I didn't use ths product. its a must try for every girl to try.
Meagan L.
Meagan L.
Orlando, FL

I love the Origins brand, although its a little pricey I have never been disappointed. This primer was so exception, I've tried a few of their masks and lotions before and this primer definitely makes my skin not feel so dry after.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

I love this product. It makes your face feel very soft and it leaves a lot of moisture. It also has a plumping effect which is also very nice. I feel like the spray is way to strong but other than that I would really use it again.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.

I love it. This leaving my skin feeling amazing and it smells great. The only downside is that the first few times I used it my skin was really irritated and I broke out but after I kept trying it my skin adjusted to the formula.
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI

This is a very innovative product and the beauty world I like it because it makes all of my masks more intense, the only reason I'm giving it a four star is because of the price, I don't think it's that worth it but still nice
Linda B.
Linda B.

A product a never knew I needed in my life! It's a product that you place under your mask so that when you place your mask on, it helps seal moisture into your face. I would definitely buy again and I get a lot of uses from it
Miriam A.
Miriam A.

This is a nice product to easily hydrate the skin before a mask, or as a toner spray. I wouldn't say it is necessary as I haven't noticed extreme differences, but I do find it refreshing and nice to apply before a drying mask.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now