Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec

This product is multi-use! I use it as a toner, pre-moisturizer, finishing spray or even as a refresher during the day if i feel dry! I really love the smell and it keeps my skin nicely plumped!
Ally F.
Ally F.
Smithfield , Ri

I love, love, love Origins masks. This is a great product to use before your face mask, to prep your skin. The bottles are small, however, you don't need to use much product to get the job done!
Haley G.
Haley G.
Glendora, CA

I don't really understand why this product is necessary. It's very expensive for a spray to use pre-mask application, and I haven't noticed any difference from using it before a mask treatment.
Viridiana S.
Viridiana S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA

I really like this product because I have noticed that in preparing my skin with this product and then apply my mask, my skin absorbs more properties of masks and is much softer and moisturized
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
De Soto, MO

This is so amazing! At first I thought it was a gimmick, but it really works. It feels super moisturizing while also helping my masks working super well. I use it with my all my Origins masks.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Morehead City, NC

Love this product!! I received this in a monthly subscription box and I was a little skeptical about it but I loved it the moment I tried it. It really added something to my skin care regime!
Holly F.
Holly F.
Belle, WV

THE BEST! I am in love with this product. It's worth the buy. I didn't know if I'd like it or not but a friend recommended it to me and I fell in love. it made my skin feel fresher than ever.
Althea S.
Althea S.
Mount Vernon, NY

Just a few spritzes of this mask primer will make a difference in your mask. Spray. Let it dry 3/4 of the way then apply your mask. You'll def notice a difference after washing off your face.
Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.

Great product. The primer does not require a lot of it to. E used and it did not dry out or made my skin oily. I would recommend waiting until the product is absorbed before applying make up.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Charlotte, NC

I would recommend using under a charcoal mask or any other type of mask really if you have dry skin. Made my skin feel really hydrated. You can also use it as a pre hydrating treatment daily.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now