Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Holly F.
Holly F.
Belle, WV

THE BEST! I am in love with this product. It's worth the buy. I didn't know if I'd like it or not but a friend recommended it to me and I fell in love. it made my skin feel fresher than ever.
Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.

Great product. The primer does not require a lot of it to. E used and it did not dry out or made my skin oily. I would recommend waiting until the product is absorbed before applying make up.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Charlotte, NC

I would recommend using under a charcoal mask or any other type of mask really if you have dry skin. Made my skin feel really hydrated. You can also use it as a pre hydrating treatment daily.
Althea S.
Althea S.
Mount Vernon, NY

Just a few spritzes of this mask primer will make a difference in your mask. Spray. Let it dry 3/4 of the way then apply your mask. You'll def notice a difference after washing off your face.
Dani F.
Dani F.

This stuff didn't make too much difference in my skin as a primer, but I am prone to breakouts and allergic reactions from primers in general, and this one did not affect my skin negatively.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

I got a sample of this mask primer in a Sephora Play Box. I really felt like it did what it claims. It made the Origins masks more effective. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
The Dalles, OR

I tried this in a sample size and enjoyed it. I sprayed it on prior to the origins charcoal mask. Will need to try it more but so far really enjoy adding this step to my skincare routine.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

I use it before at first felt like I had really mixed emotions with this product but ended it up liking it , haven't really use it in a while but since I have it I'll give it a second try
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Lexington, NC

I did not purchase this because it just seems kind of gimmicky and when I sprayed it on my hand at the store, it burned my skin, so I feel it may not be best if you have sensitive skin.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Sacramento, CA

I didn't really notice a difference in my mask when I had applied this underneath. I wouldn't recommend it. The packaging was not much to be excited about. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now