Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio, TX

I honestly didn't notice much of a difference applying this primer before my mask. The mask seemed to work just the same. It was hydrating to my skin so that's a plus however I don't think this is a necessary product for your facial regime.
Carey V.
Carey V.
Bridgeport, CT

The skin-optimizing mask primer is great to use right before I apply on my moisturizer and then the rest of my makeup. It's gentle on the skin and my skin doesn't feel as drying throughout the day since I have combination to oil oily skin.
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Clinton, TN

Excellent primer, great smooth skin results. Lasts much longer than I expected. A little bit goes a long way. Doesn't dry out like some products. Wish it was a little more price friendly, but does work like it should. Overall very pleased.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

This product made my masks feel so much nicer! Definitely thought this wasn't going to do much but it made the effects of the mask so much better! My skin looked amazing I would definitely buy it if you want to best results from your mask!
Jen B.
Jen B.
Orrville, OH

although it left a sticky feel to the skin, the after effects are on point. my face felt supple, soft and very well hydrated all the things I look for in a mask. I have very sensitivce skin and it worked very well. I would purchase again.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau Claire, Wi

I got this from work and it honesty didn't do much for my skin. It's pretty gimmicky and I notice no difference when I used it with a mask versus just the mask alone. I'll finish the bottle since I have it, but I won't ever repurchase it.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

This is taking #Masking to the ultimate mask experience I really liked the way it felt on my skin The priming mist helped boost my skins condition w/ #hydration & #softness I feel like it's a fair price $20 for people who love doing masks
Maidelin B.
Maidelin B.
Lake Worth, FL

There are somethings in life that you have to try and won't regret and that origins maskimizer mask primer. My face feels so so hydrated but not stinky especially going out in the hot sun. This product is over-the-top You guys have to try
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Angola, IN

I received a sample of the Origins Maskimizer from Sephora, I used it before my mud mask and it made my skin so much smoother and helped to fully maximize the masks capabilities. I now use my Origins Maskimizier before every facial mask!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO

Origins Maskimizer Primer is a fantastic product! I have recently fallen in love with primers and the light weight feeling this one has is incredible! The pump makes application a breeze! Definitely a product I would recommend to others!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now