BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN
I got this to use before my facial masks. It was gentle on my skin, and for sure felt hydrating. It was my first time ever using a product like this, but I didn't fall in love with it. Origins has clean packaging, and didn't have any harsh smells. But I didn't notice enough of a difference in my skin to repurchase.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I feel like any mask that is used after this primer is more likely to perform as it claims to! I was very skeptical at first but I believe it had helped the effectiveness of my mask routine! As a first time user I was impressed! Not life changing but I see a difference!
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
This skin primer is awesome. I love the feel. I love the way it goes it. It did meet my expectation. I will purchase this product again. it was gentle and for my first time i was sold. I will purchase again and share with a friend. I love this product. its a keeper.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Received this in my Sephora Play box for this month and I really liked it! I sprayed it onto my clean face and let it soak in before applying my face mask. I felt like it made a noticeable difference with helping the mask really "get into" my pores nicely and affectively.
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
I use this Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer prior to using a mask for continuing to keep my face looking as revitalized as possible. Again I used this for after Bariatric surgery to help keep my face from looking older. I would definitely recommend this product.
karissa H.
Works so well and leaves your skin soft and glowing. It's not my absolute favorite..but it does work very well and I like that's it's all a Natural. I also found a little bit of this product goes a long way and I like that. Definitely would spend the money again.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
I love Origins and pretty much every product made by them but this particular product didn't really hook me. I tried it a few times now before masking and I honestly couldn't tell a difference but that's not to say it isn't effective. It's just not immediately noticeable.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
As a mask fanatic, I really wanted this to work. However, it just doesn't seem to make a difference in the effects of the masks I use. I've used it a good amount of times, and while it doesn't have any negative effects it just doesn't do enough to justify the price.
Maggie L.
Brooklyn, NY
This primer is easy to apply on your skin prior to using your mask, whether it be a sheet or a paste. I spray it 2-3 times and I use both kinds of masks. I never used to use primers, but when I started applying the Origins Maskimizer Mask Primer, I noticed my skin has softened, even more so than when I didn't use the primer. It's refreshing and soothes the skin.
April S.
Sacramento, CA
It felt a bit grimey and oily on my face. I didn't like the way it felt when I put it on. It did not feel gentle on my face. It went on smooth but felt a bit thick on my face as well.I purchased online and decided to give it a try due to the good price it was.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.