Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#19 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Kristina V.
Kristina V.

I like this because I can take it in my handbag and it won't take up a lot of space. It has helped my skin in bad times but everyone has a different type of skin so it might not work as good for you. I do recommend it and I will buy it again.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO

Light weight, great serum. Perfect for my skin type. I saw results pretty quickly and was very satisfied with the results. I would recommend for anyone looking for a face serum. Would recommend over other face serums I have tried in the past.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Holly Springs, NC

I love this skin-optimizing mask primer, it is really nice and hydrating. I bought it because I wanted to try something new. It is pricey, but it is good quality. Yes, it did meet my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC

I like this product it works well with the Drink up mask. It seems to make the mask more moisturizing. It works ok . I do like the fact that its in a spray bottle. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it . I bought it from the Origins website.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This stuff is holy grail quality seriously. Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or heavy. Please scent and does everything it claims to. Skin looks brighter ans more even right away! Packaging is easy to use. I would definitely buy this again.
Ana L.
Ana L.

For you skin care lovers and addicts, bring your mask game to the next level with this mask primer. Helps soothe and hydrate your skin and prepare it for your favorite masks. It does that without those icky Parabens, Sulfates, & Phthalates.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Piscataway, NJ

This works perfectly to prep your face for your weekly mask. For the price, I really can't complain. The product does what it is supposed to do. I purchased the product from Sephora. The packaging is okay. I would definitely recommend this!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN

I've used this a few times, and I'm not sure if it's doing anything extra. I also and not sure how you can really test that it is helping your mask penetrate your skin better. It's a nice product in theory, just not sure how to evaluate it.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio, TX

I honestly didn't notice much of a difference applying this primer before my mask. The mask seemed to work just the same. It was hydrating to my skin so that's a plus however I don't think this is a necessary product for your facial regime.
Carey V.
Carey V.
Bridgeport, CT

The skin-optimizing mask primer is great to use right before I apply on my moisturizer and then the rest of my makeup. It's gentle on the skin and my skin doesn't feel as drying throughout the day since I have combination to oil oily skin.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now