Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA

I bought this to use with my masks and it was not the best product I've bought. It did nothing for my masks and it only felt nice when being sprayed on my face. I noticed no difference when using this.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL

I love putting this mask primer on before using the charcoal mask! The packaging is great I love the bright blue! I have 2 or 3 bottles of this that I received from Sephora and I'd buy again for sure!!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

I lIked this product but I didn't love it. It left a sticky residue on my face and I didn't like that at all. However it did make my fave feel hydrated. So if you don't mind a sticky feeling go for it!
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Orlando, FL

I tried this as a sample I received from my Sephora Play box I get monthly and I honestly didn't care for this mask primer. I have extremely oily skin so I don't need extra hydration that it provides.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Waterford, Mi

This is a great product for before and after you use a mask on your face keeps it hydrate and helps it work better I love the way it feels and makes my face look and that it's all natural ingredients
zaveaire c.
zaveaire c.

Awesome product ,def would recommend for anyone looking for a new product to try I have amazing experience trying this product . I didn't pay for the trial I did get but prices look resionable also .
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

I got this as a sample in my Sephora play bag/box. I can't really see it doing anything but I will give it longer to make up my mind. I kind of like knowing that I'm maximizing my mask usage though.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.

Good stuff! I always enjoy the origins product line because of the simplicity and straight to the point uses. I like the design to the packaging too! It does help with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

I really like to use this before makeup for a very very moisturized look. Super gentle on the skin, and super sensitive and will definitely be going back for more!! The price is worth the product.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Universal Cty, TX

Love this!!! Does an amazing job at prepping the skin for any mask! I do like to let it fully dry before applying my masks. I can definitely tel a difference and will definitely be repurchasing!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now