BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
It's okay, but I wasn't super impressed. This doesn't seem to do anything that I don't already get by prepping the skin with another hydrating product before applying a mask.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Harrisonburg, VA
I use this as a primer before my heavy full coverage foundation. It's gentle, soft, helps my make up last longer. Doesn't let bad things sink into my pours. Feels refreshing.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
Love this primer mask! I bought mine in sephora. It was very effective!! Worth the money, I'm repeat user I've been for a long time. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Samantha U.
Samantha U.
Sacramento, CA
I live the way this product feels, on my face, in my hands, and how the actual product feels, it's silky and feels exactly the same on my face. My skin feels plump and fresh!
dani w.
dani w.
This is such a great product before i used to put just the mask on but with this product it makes it 10x better i would definitely reccoment this to anyone who hasn't tried it
Paula F.
Paula F.
Glassboro, NJ
My sister had it and when I borrowed it I was surprised with how gentle and refreshing it felt on my skin. I think I'll buy my own once she notices how often I am using it;)
Karen O.
Karen O.
I love this product it is so innovative and I feel like it's open the skincare industry on another level it's great for masking and I've been very happy with this product.
Meg H.
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA
I use this product almost every day! It prunes my face for makeup and really gives it that youthful glow I AMD looking for! It smells very good and feels light to the skin
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Gaffney, SC
All I have to say is I love this product! I love this whole brand! Origins is my number one skin care go to! Skin is so soft and moisturized and healthy thanks to Origins!
Felixa R.
Felixa R.
Amazing product to minimize the appearance of pores it's very moisturizing leaves the appearance of smooth vibrant skin it's also great to use before applying your makeup
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.