Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

2 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA

While I like the idea of priming your skin before using a mask, I feel like any spray primer could do the same thing that this does. I didn't notice anything different from when I just use the masks alone.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.

It moisturizes the skin a little bit before mask application but I would not say it's worth the price. It doesn't make it any easier to remove masks either. The packing is nice but I would not repurchase.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD

Loved this mist it's so refreshing for the skin makes skin so hydrated and less dewy and make sure that your face it's ready to be set before application of any makeup and it help that it preps your skin
Mia F.
Mia F.

I liked this to spray on before doing cream/liquid masks. I felt like it helped them glide on easier. I definitely do think you could pass on this product but if your extra like me I recommend trying it!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Cleveland, OH

This feels great on your skin and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. However, I'm not 100% sure it makes a difference in the way my masks work.. Not sure how you would be able to tell either?
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL

This is supposed to help your pores open before you do a mask treatment but It didn't meet my expectations. For something that feels like water save you money and wash your face with warm water instead.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
arlington, VA

I bought this to use with my masks and it was not the best product I've bought. It did nothing for my masks and it only felt nice when being sprayed on my face. I noticed no difference when using this.
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Hampstead, MD

I just started using this. For me, it takes something I do anyway and gives it a spa like feeling. I love a good mask. I'm not 100% sure what a primer does, but it makes me feel special while doing it.
Myrna L.
Myrna L.
San Antonio, TX

Received this and at first I was like ok is this going to make a difference and I have to say it did. Use before you mask yourself spray it on and then add mask it's like it penetrates your skin better
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

I lIked this product but I didn't love it. It left a sticky residue on my face and I didn't like that at all. However it did make my fave feel hydrated. So if you don't mind a sticky feeling go for it!
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?