Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Nakisha C.
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH
Not sure that this did to much to help any of the masks that I put on. I only use this now if I'm at my vanity and I want to put a mask on that requires your face to be damp.
Samantha U.
Samantha U.
Sacramento, CA
I live the way this product feels, on my face, in my hands, and how the actual product feels, it's silky and feels exactly the same on my face. My skin feels plump and fresh!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
It's okay, but I wasn't super impressed. This doesn't seem to do anything that I don't already get by prepping the skin with another hydrating product before applying a mask.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
Love this primer mask! I bought mine in sephora. It was very effective!! Worth the money, I'm repeat user I've been for a long time. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Harrisonburg, VA
I use this as a primer before my heavy full coverage foundation. It's gentle, soft, helps my make up last longer. Doesn't let bad things sink into my pours. Feels refreshing.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Glassboro, NJ
Nov. 22, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
My sister had it and when I borrowed it I was surprised with how gentle and refreshing it felt on my skin. I think I'll buy my own once she notices how often I am using it;)
dani w.
dani w.
This is such a great product before i used to put just the mask on but with this product it makes it 10x better i would definitely reccoment this to anyone who hasn't tried it
Meg H.
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA
I use this product almost every day! It prunes my face for makeup and really gives it that youthful glow I AMD looking for! It smells very good and feels light to the skin
Karen O.
Karen O.
I love this product it is so innovative and I feel like it's open the skincare industry on another level it's great for masking and I've been very happy with this product.
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Gaffney, SC
All I have to say is I love this product! I love this whole brand! Origins is my number one skin care go to! Skin is so soft and moisturized and healthy thanks to Origins!
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?