Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Orlando, FL

I tried this as a sample I received from my Sephora Play box I get monthly and I honestly didn't care for this mask primer. I have extremely oily skin so I don't need extra hydration that it provides.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Waterford, Mi

This is a great product for before and after you use a mask on your face keeps it hydrate and helps it work better I love the way it feels and makes my face look and that it's all natural ingredients
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

I got this as a sample in my Sephora play bag/box. I can't really see it doing anything but I will give it longer to make up my mind. I kind of like knowing that I'm maximizing my mask usage though.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.

Good stuff! I always enjoy the origins product line because of the simplicity and straight to the point uses. I like the design to the packaging too! It does help with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

I really like to use this before makeup for a very very moisturized look. Super gentle on the skin, and super sensitive and will definitely be going back for more!! The price is worth the product.
Vanja S.
Vanja S.

This primer is really good, it makes your makeup last troughout the day, but it tends to cake up at the end of the day. But the primer leaves your skin soft and hydrated, so it is worth the money!
Dayker C.
Dayker C.

Optimizan la piel para la máscara a seguir. Mejora la capacidad de extensión y capacidad de enjuague de máscaras mientras hidratante , calmante luminosidad , y el impulso de la piel inmediatamente
Paige A.
Paige A.
Universal Cty, TX

Love this!!! Does an amazing job at prepping the skin for any mask! I do like to let it fully dry before applying my masks. I can definitely tel a difference and will definitely be repurchasing!
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec

This product is multi-use! I use it as a toner, pre-moisturizer, finishing spray or even as a refresher during the day if i feel dry! I really love the smell and it keeps my skin nicely plumped!
Ally F.
Ally F.
Smithfield , Ri

I love, love, love Origins masks. This is a great product to use before your face mask, to prep your skin. The bottles are small, however, you don't need to use much product to get the job done!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now