Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Fremont, CA

I just loved the cute little package it came with! This product was amazing and with the masks as well. It definitely left my face feeling soft and smooth. I hope I get to try this again as I have a hard time finding these products in stores!!!!!!!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Burin, Newfoundland

So I have been using this for a month and I got to say its a great mask primer, once I spray it on my face the mask spreads so easily over my face instead of it feeling rough and hard to spread, and you only need a small squirt and your good to go!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.

I loved it! I very much could see a noticeable difference in my skin after using this product for a couple weeks. It was pretty much what I expected. It's not something that makes a difference in 2 days, give it time. I would defiantly repurchase!
Paige D.
Paige D.
Brandon

The product is a light addition to your skincare routine. I spray my face before and after applying a mask or even moisturizer to help the absorption process. I would recommend to anyone who needs a little help in the moisture department. Awesome!
Bom!!! venho deixar claro que este produto é um primer de otima fixação na pele .Resumindo: Se você é um usuário máscara regular, isso pode valer a pena o dinheiro para adicionar conforto , eficácia e facilidade de uso para a sua máscara favorita
alicia s.
alicia s.
Apopka, FL

I usually love origins products, but I cannot even use this. My skin broke out so bad after using this, and I don't even have sensitive skin! Of course, if interested in the product, I'd go ask for a sample at Sephora and see if it works for you!

Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA

Quick step before applying a mask. Very easy to use, although I'm not quite convinced it makes a whole lot of difference on creamy masks. I do like to use it with dryer masks so it applies to my dry areas more smoothly and easily. Great for that!
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA

I received a sample of this product a few months ago with a makeup purchase. I typically don't use much primer, but I tested it out and found it to be lightweight and easy to use. A little goes a long way. My skin looked more even and less red!
Rakshana S.
Rakshana S.
Trumbull

Wasn't really sure how effective this maskprimer would be considering i didn't even know masks needed primers but boy was i wrong!! I think it really helps set the skin before use of a mask and after using it I was glowing! Would def buy again!
Sofia Q.
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ

Love masks especially before a special event or when I feel like my face needs a lift or some hydration. A bit pricey but worth the purchase, gives my face a great glow and soft feeling, I feel like it also minimizes my pores and imperfections
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now