BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Gauley Bridge
Helped apply my makeup so nicely and left a lot of moisture in my skin! But it was very oily and felt less like a primer and was not very refreshing after it soaked into the skin.
Eleyse M.
Eleyse M.
I don't think this is a completely necessary product. I'm not sure if this "maskimizer" really made my face masks work better or if it's just a placebo. Overall it seems gimmicky.
Anzhelika C.
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park , CA
I got this product in my May Sephora Play! Interesting product to try. But, honestly I would not buy it for myself. Don't spend your money for this. Packaging is great as usual.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
Well i tried this a few times it came with a little kit with 3 face masks. It didnt brake me out or anything and it has a familiar scent. I didnt notice too much of a difference
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Does a good job of priming and cleansing the skin in preparation to put a mask on. I like to use it daily even if I'm not putting on a mask to help my skin feel fresh and clean.
Mariani M.
Mariani M.
It is one of he best I've tried primer because it leaves the skin soft and moisturizing also preparing to place the foundation considerable lengthening the duration of the same.
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Seattle Wa
I really don't see any difference between using this before a mask or not using it at all. It smell nice and has a pleasant texture on the skin though. I'm indifferent about it.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo , TX
Works great as a face mask primer! Don't know if it actually makes a difference, but it does feel ice on the skin! It's a bit pricey so get a sample or a travel size beforehand.
Jill G.
Jill G.
I just got this in my sephora play box and I was so excited to try it! I have seen nothing like this before! I don't know how much it helps but it does feel nice on the skin!
Samantha U.
Samantha U.
Sacramento, CA
I live the way this product feels, on my face, in my hands, and how the actual product feels, it's silky and feels exactly the same on my face. My skin feels plump and fresh!
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.