Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Garland, NE

I don't know if it is a gimmick or not but I does seem to make the effects of my masks last a little longer. I wish it wasn't so expensive though, adding that cost to the average $70 mask gets to be a bit much.
Britta Renée J.
Britta Renée J.
Hjallerup

I don't really feel like it does anything.... it feels okay but I don't see results.... not worth the money in my opinion... just open your pores with warm water or a cloth before applying you're fave face mask
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ

Love this product before I use a mask. It's amazing. I found it to be really effective. It was my first time using a mask primer and it really did an amazing job and left my skin feeling flawless after my mask.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Plainfield, IL

This product helped make my skin feeling extra refreshed after my mask but also somewhat not worth the price. slightly disappointed and its packaging is adorable. I wouldn't recommend due to price and quality.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ

I like this product, but I don't know if it's worth the high price. It does help lock in the ingredients of my face masks, but I don't see THAT much of a difference. It is really hydrating and soothing though.
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Love this product. With combination skin, some days this primer is a little too heavy, but most days it is not! Not the most affordable, but it is good to treat your self every once in a while! Would recommend
Esmeralda U.
Esmeralda U.
Owings Mills, MD

This is a really great primer! Leaves your skin so smooth and fresh. It's awesome. I started using it a few weeks now. I used to break out with other products but with this one, no problem whatsoever. Love it!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.

I give it 4 stars because I feel like the mask sticks better but at the same time it might be in my head. I don't see more of an improvement with the masks. I like using a hot towel first then applying a mask
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA

This is good primer I personally don't use it for mask priming I use it more as a refresher after I do my peel mask. I got this in Sephora the girl was really generous and gave me 2 little sprit bottles full.
I got this in my Sephora play box. It was a teeny sample but I was able to use it three times. It does feel refreshing before putting on a heavy duty clay mask. I feel like it helps but honestly I'm not sure!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now