Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#54 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
I believe this is the first mask primer released. I feel like this does absolutely nothing. It smells nice and I feel like it's just water, nothing special and not worth the price.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Gauley Bridge
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Helped apply my makeup so nicely and left a lot of moisture in my skin! But it was very oily and felt less like a primer and was not very refreshing after it soaked into the skin.
Eleyse M.
Eleyse M.
I don't think this is a completely necessary product. I'm not sure if this "maskimizer" really made my face masks work better or if it's just a placebo. Overall it seems gimmicky.
Anzhelika C.
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park, CA
I got this product in my May Sephora Play! Interesting product to try. But, honestly I would not buy it for myself. Don't spend your money for this. Packaging is great as usual.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
Dec. 15, 2016, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Well i tried this a few times it came with a little kit with 3 face masks. It didnt brake me out or anything and it has a familiar scent. I didnt notice too much of a difference
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Seattle Wa
Nov. 17, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I really don't see any difference between using this before a mask or not using it at all. It smell nice and has a pleasant texture on the skin though. I'm indifferent about it.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Nov. 14, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Does a good job of priming and cleansing the skin in preparation to put a mask on. I like to use it daily even if I'm not putting on a mask to help my skin feel fresh and clean.
Mariani M.
Mariani M.
It is one of he best I've tried primer because it leaves the skin soft and moisturizing also preparing to place the foundation considerable lengthening the duration of the same.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Oct. 22, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Works great as a face mask primer! Don't know if it actually makes a difference, but it does feel ice on the skin! It's a bit pricey so get a sample or a travel size beforehand.
Jill G.
Jill G.
I just got this in my sephora play box and I was so excited to try it! I have seen nothing like this before! I don't know how much it helps but it does feel nice on the skin!
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?