Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO

Light weight, great serum. Perfect for my skin type. I saw results pretty quickly and was very satisfied with the results. I would recommend for anyone looking for a face serum. Would recommend over other face serums I have tried in the past.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC

I like this product it works well with the Drink up mask. It seems to make the mask more moisturizing. It works ok . I do like the fact that its in a spray bottle. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it . I bought it from the Origins website.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This stuff is holy grail quality seriously. Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or heavy. Please scent and does everything it claims to. Skin looks brighter ans more even right away! Packaging is easy to use. I would definitely buy this again.
Ana L.
Ana L.

For you skin care lovers and addicts, bring your mask game to the next level with this mask primer. Helps soothe and hydrate your skin and prepare it for your favorite masks. It does that without those icky Parabens, Sulfates, & Phthalates.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Piscataway, NJ

This works perfectly to prep your face for your weekly mask. For the price, I really can't complain. The product does what it is supposed to do. I purchased the product from Sephora. The packaging is okay. I would definitely recommend this!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN

I've used this a few times, and I'm not sure if it's doing anything extra. I also and not sure how you can really test that it is helping your mask penetrate your skin better. It's a nice product in theory, just not sure how to evaluate it.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio, TX

I honestly didn't notice much of a difference applying this primer before my mask. The mask seemed to work just the same. It was hydrating to my skin so that's a plus however I don't think this is a necessary product for your facial regime.
Carey V.
Carey V.
Bridgeport, CT

The skin-optimizing mask primer is great to use right before I apply on my moisturizer and then the rest of my makeup. It's gentle on the skin and my skin doesn't feel as drying throughout the day since I have combination to oil oily skin.
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Clinton, TN

Excellent primer, great smooth skin results. Lasts much longer than I expected. A little bit goes a long way. Doesn't dry out like some products. Wish it was a little more price friendly, but does work like it should. Overall very pleased.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

This product made my masks feel so much nicer! Definitely thought this wasn't going to do much but it made the effects of the mask so much better! My skin looked amazing I would definitely buy it if you want to best results from your mask!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now