Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#55 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

Expires Today

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
I got this in my Sephora play box. It was a teeny sample but I was able to use it three times. It does feel refreshing before putting on a heavy duty clay mask. I feel like it helps but honestly I'm not sure!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.

I give it 4 stars because I feel like the mask sticks better but at the same time it might be in my head. I don't see more of an improvement with the masks. I like using a hot towel first then applying a mask
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA

This is good primer I personally don't use it for mask priming I use it more as a refresher after I do my peel mask. I got this in Sephora the girl was really generous and gave me 2 little sprit bottles full.
Shaylee H.
Shaylee H.
Ambridge, PA

This spray feels refreshing, but I don't feel like it primes for a mask in any way. I have used Origins masks with and without this primer and truly did not see a difference. I would not purchase this again.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA

This works really well to prime my skin before I put on makeup. It really hydrates without causing me to be too oily. On days that I need my makeup to last all day I use this mask right after I wash my face.
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Anaheim, CA

Before getting to applying your mask, I totally recommend applying this maskimizer spray to help prep your skin. It definitely helps get the most of whatever mask you use and helps for it to set really well!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT

Decent product! I hadn't gotten a sample and ended up buying the spray. I love my origins mask and use them often. This mist doesn't feel like it does a lot to enhance the mask but you can tell a difference.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.

I got this as a deluxe sample. I use it frequently before the origins mask. It's not bad but it just feels like water. It doesn't really do anything. It's just one of those extra steps that is all hyped up.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.

I was unsure about the purpose and effectiveness of a mask primer but I must say I am glad I gave it a try. Some masks tend to dry out some areas of my face and the primer helps prevent this from occurring.
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA

While I like the idea of priming your skin before using a mask, I feel like any spray primer could do the same thing that this does. I didn't notice anything different from when I just use the masks alone.
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?