BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Haley W.
Haley W.
Charlotte, NC
I would recommend using under a charcoal mask or any other type of mask really if you have dry skin. Made my skin feel really hydrated. You can also use it as a pre hydrating treatment daily.
Althea S.
Althea S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Just a few spritzes of this mask primer will make a difference in your mask. Spray. Let it dry 3/4 of the way then apply your mask. You'll def notice a difference after washing off your face.
Dani F.
Dani F.
This stuff didn't make too much difference in my skin as a primer, but I am prone to breakouts and allergic reactions from primers in general, and this one did not affect my skin negatively.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
The Dalles, OR
I tried this in a sample size and enjoyed it. I sprayed it on prior to the origins charcoal mask. Will need to try it more but so far really enjoy adding this step to my skincare routine.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
I use it before at first felt like I had really mixed emotions with this product but ended it up liking it , haven't really use it in a while but since I have it I'll give it a second try
Julia B.
Julia B.
Sacramento, CA
I didn't really notice a difference in my mask when I had applied this underneath. I wouldn't recommend it. The packaging was not much to be excited about. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Lexington, NC
I did not purchase this because it just seems kind of gimmicky and when I sprayed it on my hand at the store, it burned my skin, so I feel it may not be best if you have sensitive skin.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I recently got this product in my Sephora play box and at first honestly didn't see what the point was but after using it I can see why it does maximize the results of your facial mask
Eva C.
Eva C.
Rockville, MD
I just got to try a sample of this from Sephora and really did notice a difference when I used one of my moisturizing masks. Just spray this on first and your mask works even better!
Mara W.
Mara W.
Elon, NC
This brand is always so reliable and this product is no exception! It feels pretty light on your face and lasts for a long time. I would recommend this product and brand to everyone!
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Anyone tried the Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz? What do you use it before? Any kind of mask? Or a particular kind? Why do you recommend it? What does it do for your skin?