Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Leicester

Very easy to apply with a faint scent. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and prepped for a face mask, but could get the same effect with water? This could be used on its own due to the ingredients list, so its not just limited to a pre-treatment aspect!
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

If you use a clay mask, this product is a MUST have!. Just spray on the clean face and while your face is damp, apply the clay mask and let it dry and the mask just wipes right off. No more scrubbing to get the mask off and my face is so some afterwards
Shai B.
Shai B.
Lebanon, NH

I have never tried a mask primer before and probably never will. I didn't see much of a point to this product, but thought I would try it. It didn't do much of anything. After trying it with different masks, I didn't see any added effect to using this.
Marina K.
Marina K.
Perkasie, PA

This is such a confusing product and i'm still not sure what it is used for. I tried applying it before I put on a mask and it did nothing. I tried putting on before my foundation and it did nothing. I would not buy it again and I did not recommend it
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Westerville, OH

This product made such a difference in the overall look of my skin! My skin felt extremely fresh and tight after using this mask primer. When it came time to put on the mask, my skin really soaked up the mask and the results were absolutely flawless!
karley b.
karley b.
Churchville, NY

This stuff is pretty good! I use it every other night and it's done wonders to my skin, its even cleared up some of my acne. I would buy this product again, worth the money and worth a try! (also i've had no reaction to it either, which is wonderful)
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Very moisturizing and a great product for anyone with dry or patchy skin. its an affordable product that's effective with many benefits. I was really unsure what to expect as far as outcomes go, but I will most defiantly be buying this product again.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Seattle, WA

I received this product as part of my rewards at Sephora. At first I was a bit skeptical but I tried before my hydrating mask and I can tell I notice a difference, my skin felt moisturized and fresh. I would definitely purchase the full size product.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY

I honestly am not 100% sure if i've seen a difference while using this product. I've used it with the Origins Charcoal Mask, which uses great by itself in my opinion! I don't really think you need this while using a mask, but that's just my opinion!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Portland, OR

Great product, happy to have discovered it. I never have complaints with Origins products. This primer never leaves my face feeling dry or uncomfortable after a mask. My skin always feels so soft after a mask when I use this. I would purchase again.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now