Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Westerville, OH

This product made such a difference in the overall look of my skin! My skin felt extremely fresh and tight after using this mask primer. When it came time to put on the mask, my skin really soaked up the mask and the results were absolutely flawless!
karley b.
karley b.
Churchville, NY

This stuff is pretty good! I use it every other night and it's done wonders to my skin, its even cleared up some of my acne. I would buy this product again, worth the money and worth a try! (also i've had no reaction to it either, which is wonderful)
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Very moisturizing and a great product for anyone with dry or patchy skin. its an affordable product that's effective with many benefits. I was really unsure what to expect as far as outcomes go, but I will most defiantly be buying this product again.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Seattle, WA

I received this product as part of my rewards at Sephora. At first I was a bit skeptical but I tried before my hydrating mask and I can tell I notice a difference, my skin felt moisturized and fresh. I would definitely purchase the full size product.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY

I honestly am not 100% sure if i've seen a difference while using this product. I've used it with the Origins Charcoal Mask, which uses great by itself in my opinion! I don't really think you need this while using a mask, but that's just my opinion!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Portland, OR

Great product, happy to have discovered it. I never have complaints with Origins products. This primer never leaves my face feeling dry or uncomfortable after a mask. My skin always feels so soft after a mask when I use this. I would purchase again.
Shantelle P.
Shantelle P.
Columbus, OH

Leaves skin glowing with a soft touch. A good morning go to right after washing your face! Very gentle and long lasting, a little goes a long way. Meet my expectations. Got mines from CVS you can go to Walmart also.. Would recommend this to everyone
nikola c.
nikola c.
LONDON

I love this product! I am 27yrs old and my skin needs help these days to look it's best. I use this product after I was my skin in the morning and my eye and skin moisturizer goes on even better.
I see hardly any wrinkles and my skin looks vibrant.
Megin T.
Megin T.
Albuquerque, NM

I bought this mask primer after trying several different ones. I purchased it online at Sephora. It smelled really good. It went on nicely and had a soft and light finish. I felt like it was effective, and didn't break me out. I would buy it again.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL

I truly love every origins product. They leave my skin feeling soft and glowy, without the feeling of a lot of product. The ingredients feel very natural on my skin. The mask primer works beautifully before I apply a hydrating mask for my dry skin.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now