Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Paige D.
Paige D.
Brandon

The product is a light addition to your skincare routine. I spray my face before and after applying a mask or even moisturizer to help the absorption process. I would recommend to anyone who needs a little help in the moisture department. Awesome!
Bom!!! venho deixar claro que este produto é um primer de otima fixação na pele .Resumindo: Se você é um usuário máscara regular, isso pode valer a pena o dinheiro para adicionar conforto , eficácia e facilidade de uso para a sua máscara favorita
alicia s.
alicia s.
Apopka, FL

I usually love origins products, but I cannot even use this. My skin broke out so bad after using this, and I don't even have sensitive skin! Of course, if interested in the product, I'd go ask for a sample at Sephora and see if it works for you!

Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA

Quick step before applying a mask. Very easy to use, although I'm not quite convinced it makes a whole lot of difference on creamy masks. I do like to use it with dryer masks so it applies to my dry areas more smoothly and easily. Great for that!
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA

I received a sample of this product a few months ago with a makeup purchase. I typically don't use much primer, but I tested it out and found it to be lightweight and easy to use. A little goes a long way. My skin looked more even and less red!
Rakshana S.
Rakshana S.
Trumbull

Wasn't really sure how effective this maskprimer would be considering i didn't even know masks needed primers but boy was i wrong!! I think it really helps set the skin before use of a mask and after using it I was glowing! Would def buy again!
Caren V.
Caren V.
Mineola, NY

This is fairly new in my skin care regimen. I like to use masks on my face a lot. This goes on before the actual mask. It doesn't matter the brand though. The mask seems to stick to the skin better. It works the same way a primer is to makeup.
grace b.
grace b.

Brilliant base for a facemask, preps the skin well for a mask, smells amazing because of all the natural ingredients it's made from, only downside to this product is that it doesn't work with peel of masks but apart from that it's really good.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO

Light weight, great serum. Perfect for my skin type. I saw results pretty quickly and was very satisfied with the results. I would recommend for anyone looking for a face serum. Would recommend over other face serums I have tried in the past.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC

I like this product it works well with the Drink up mask. It seems to make the mask more moisturizing. It works ok . I do like the fact that its in a spray bottle. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it . I bought it from the Origins website.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now