Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

3 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Destiny
Destiny
Silver Springs, FL

I've definitely noticed a difference in my mask application almost immediately after using this product! I was able to smooth out my mask and spread it out more evenly across my face, definitely worth the money!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California

Just started using this mask primer,it's been two month. I love it ! Leave your skin hydrated, smooth and natural glow! Super easy to use! Was introduced to it at Sephora. This is a must have, great investment.

Sonia V.
Sonia V.

Made my skin feel so soft after one use! It definitely brightens up my face when i use it . Keeps my face hydrated all day long even in hot weather. Packaging is very nice and simple easy to use, great quality.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ

Love this product before I use a mask. It's amazing. I found it to be really effective. It was my first time using a mask primer and it really did an amazing job and left my skin feeling flawless after my mask.
Naiyeli R.
Naiyeli R.

This is a must have product ! I use it every time I mask. It is easy and effortless to use. You spray it on before any mask to get the most out of each mask. I like that you can use this with any brand of mask.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD

This reminds me a lot of the tea tree water I got from lush. It's a great refresher spray even when you're not about to apply a mask. It's very cooling and makes my face feel mask ready! I love, love, love it!!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ

I like this product, but I don't know if it's worth the high price. It does help lock in the ingredients of my face masks, but I don't see THAT much of a difference. It is really hydrating and soothing though.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Plainfield, IL

This product helped make my skin feeling extra refreshed after my mask but also somewhat not worth the price. slightly disappointed and its packaging is adorable. I wouldn't recommend due to price and quality.
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Love this product. With combination skin, some days this primer is a little too heavy, but most days it is not! Not the most affordable, but it is good to treat your self every once in a while! Would recommend
Esmeralda U.
Esmeralda U.
Owings Mills, MD

This is a really great primer! Leaves your skin so smooth and fresh. It's awesome. I started using it a few weeks now. I used to break out with other products but with this one, no problem whatsoever. Love it!
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?