Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Bianca C.
Bianca C.

Before I knew about this product I had no idea a mask primer existed! I love to spray this before applying one of my favorite masks. It makes my face feel so fresh with just a couple of pumps definitely recommend!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Washington, DC

I absolutely loved this product. I bought it on the fly because I needed a new serum and this was very well priced. It was very gentle and it smelled well. I really enjoyed this product and would purchase again.
Destiny
Destiny
Silver Springs, FL

I've definitely noticed a difference in my mask application almost immediately after using this product! I was able to smooth out my mask and spread it out more evenly across my face, definitely worth the money!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ

Love this product before I use a mask. It's amazing. I found it to be really effective. It was my first time using a mask primer and it really did an amazing job and left my skin feeling flawless after my mask.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California

Just started using this mask primer,it's been two month. I love it ! Leave your skin hydrated, smooth and natural glow! Super easy to use! Was introduced to it at Sephora. This is a must have, great investment.

Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD

This reminds me a lot of the tea tree water I got from lush. It's a great refresher spray even when you're not about to apply a mask. It's very cooling and makes my face feel mask ready! I love, love, love it!!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ

I like this product, but I don't know if it's worth the high price. It does help lock in the ingredients of my face masks, but I don't see THAT much of a difference. It is really hydrating and soothing though.
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Love this product. With combination skin, some days this primer is a little too heavy, but most days it is not! Not the most affordable, but it is good to treat your self every once in a while! Would recommend
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Plainfield, IL

This product helped make my skin feeling extra refreshed after my mask but also somewhat not worth the price. slightly disappointed and its packaging is adorable. I wouldn't recommend due to price and quality.
Esmeralda U.
Esmeralda U.
Owings Mills, MD

This is a really great primer! Leaves your skin so smooth and fresh. It's awesome. I started using it a few weeks now. I used to break out with other products but with this one, no problem whatsoever. Love it!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now