Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY

I honestly am not 100% sure if i've seen a difference while using this product. I've used it with the Origins Charcoal Mask, which uses great by itself in my opinion! I don't really think you need this while using a mask, but that's just my opinion!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Portland, OR

Great product, happy to have discovered it. I never have complaints with Origins products. This primer never leaves my face feeling dry or uncomfortable after a mask. My skin always feels so soft after a mask when I use this. I would purchase again.
Shantelle P.
Shantelle P.
Columbus, OH

Leaves skin glowing with a soft touch. A good morning go to right after washing your face! Very gentle and long lasting, a little goes a long way. Meet my expectations. Got mines from CVS you can go to Walmart also.. Would recommend this to everyone
nikola c.
nikola c.
LONDON

I love this product! I am 27yrs old and my skin needs help these days to look it's best. I use this product after I was my skin in the morning and my eye and skin moisturizer goes on even better.
I see hardly any wrinkles and my skin looks vibrant.
Megin T.
Megin T.
Albuquerque, NM

I bought this mask primer after trying several different ones. I purchased it online at Sephora. It smelled really good. It went on nicely and had a soft and light finish. I felt like it was effective, and didn't break me out. I would buy it again.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL

I truly love every origins product. They leave my skin feeling soft and glowy, without the feeling of a lot of product. The ingredients feel very natural on my skin. The mask primer works beautifully before I apply a hydrating mask for my dry skin.
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Fremont, CA

I just loved the cute little package it came with! This product was amazing and with the masks as well. It definitely left my face feeling soft and smooth. I hope I get to try this again as I have a hard time finding these products in stores!!!!!!!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Burin, Newfoundland

So I have been using this for a month and I got to say its a great mask primer, once I spray it on my face the mask spreads so easily over my face instead of it feeling rough and hard to spread, and you only need a small squirt and your good to go!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.

I loved it! I very much could see a noticeable difference in my skin after using this product for a couple weeks. It was pretty much what I expected. It's not something that makes a difference in 2 days, give it time. I would defiantly repurchase!
Paige D.
Paige D.
Brandon

The product is a light addition to your skincare routine. I spray my face before and after applying a mask or even moisturizer to help the absorption process. I would recommend to anyone who needs a little help in the moisture department. Awesome!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now