BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sarah S.
The following is my first impressions of the Origins Maskimizer. The packaging gives off a very clean and fresh vibe. The product definitely meets my expectations. The primer made a huge difference when applying a mask. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who uses mask primers.
Hanh N.
Seaside, CA
I normally don't write reviews, but in this case, I had to. The consistency is smooth and does a really good job of priming my face for masks. It keeps my charcoal masks from drying out, which I liked since they tend to dry super unevenly

I got mine at Macy's with my Plenti points, so it wasn't super pricey, but if I was buying it without any promotions, I probably would have been a bit iffy. The packaging was sleek and simple and the bottle was easy to use.
Linds A.
Denver, CO
I got it just to try it because I've never heard of a mask primer, so why the heck not. I had read other reviews before buying it from sephora and I took their same approach. I use it as a skin care regimen primer, before I do the whole 10 step Korean regimen. I don't have very problematic skin and don't notice a difference. I wouldn't re purchase just because I don't need it, but it is nice.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I received a sample size of Origins Maskimizer through a beauty subscription service. It seems like a great idea, but I didn't see any difference between the times I used it compared to the times I didn't use it. I suggest using your money on a great mask instead of purchasing this product.
Hana B.
Alameda, CA
The packaging is beautiful! I love origin masks, so when they came out with a mask primer that would enhance the who make process I was sold!
How it feels?
Almost like you are spraying water on your face
Price:
$22.00
Does it work?
Overall, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I have tried the origins masks before for about a month with out the primer. the waited a month with no masks and then tried it with the next month and o.m.g. guys it's so worth it the effectiveness of the mask and the quickness that it helps clear up my skin and it leaves me feeling dew and great
Diana P.
Bronx, NY
So refreshing ! I cleanse my face first and a spray 2-3 pumps onto face .. let it dry then apply your origins face mask ! this was one of the VIB rogue member samples i received at sephora so im not sure of price. Its hydrating and supposed to enhance your masking experience..
Nicole S.
I'll be honest. I didn't have super high hopes for this product. I get what it's suppose to do. But I did not see a difference when using my masks. If it wasn't as pricey as it is- I would have thought it's nice for drenching your skin before a mask. But I'll stick to water.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
The idea of a mask primer intrigued me- it claims to hydrate your skin and increase the effectiveness of the mask you use. I did feel more hydrated after using this, but haven't seen if it makes my masks more potent. I like to use this primer with the charcoal mask by Origins.
Emily S.
Issaquah, WA
Great Product! have been using this for about 3-4 months now and I really do see changes and progress in my skin! My face has become more smooth and soft and I haven;t been breaking out as much as before. This product is quite pricey for just that little product but, i would recommend this to my friends and family members.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.