Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
New york , NY
Nov. 30, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Good stuff! I always enjoy the origins product line because of the simplicity and straight to the point uses. I like the design to the packaging too! It does help with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
I really like to use this before makeup for a very very moisturized look. Super gentle on the skin, and super sensitive and will definitely be going back for more!! The price is worth the product.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Universal Cty, TX
Love this!!! Does an amazing job at prepping the skin for any mask! I do like to let it fully dry before applying my masks. I can definitely tel a difference and will definitely be repurchasing!
Ally F.
Ally F.
Saugus, MA
I love, love, love Origins masks. This is a great product to use before your face mask, to prep your skin. The bottles are small, however, you don't need to use much product to get the job done!
Haley G.
Haley G.
Glendora, CA
I don't really understand why this product is necessary. It's very expensive for a spray to use pre-mask application, and I haven't noticed any difference from using it before a mask treatment.
Viridiana S.
Viridiana S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I really like this product because I have noticed that in preparing my skin with this product and then apply my mask, my skin absorbs more properties of masks and is much softer and moisturized
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
De Soto, MO
This is so amazing! At first I thought it was a gimmick, but it really works. It feels super moisturizing while also helping my masks working super well. I use it with my all my Origins masks.
Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Great product. The primer does not require a lot of it to. E used and it did not dry out or made my skin oily. I would recommend waiting until the product is absorbed before applying make up.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Morehead City, NC
Love this product!! I received this in a monthly subscription box and I was a little skeptical about it but I loved it the moment I tried it. It really added something to my skin care regime!
Haley W.
Haley W.
Charlotte, NC
Nov. 18, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I would recommend using under a charcoal mask or any other type of mask really if you have dry skin. Made my skin feel really hydrated. You can also use it as a pre hydrating treatment daily.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?