Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT

I received a sample of this product from the Sephora Play box and I did not notice any difference in mask performance when using it. It's nice to add extra steps to spa treatments sometimes but I don't think this product is worth the cost. Just Meh for me.
Anisah R.
Anisah R.
Holborn, London, England

I was recommended this by my auntie to use before applying make up and let me tell you is helped to induce a natural glow after about 6-7 months but at the beginning I felt my pores start tightening and it helped matting my skin too. Absolute face product
Saya R.
Saya R.

I use this product before using my charcoal mask as well as all my other masks. This mask really works to prep my skin for the mask and boost the benefits of the mask I'm using. I've noticed that when I don't use this primer, my mask doesn't work as well.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC

I just recently purchased this to add to my skin care regimen after seeing a review online. I think it really helps prep your skin before you apply your mask to your face. I will definitely be using it regularly and totally recommend it for others to try.
Es una buena pre base para obtener un maquillaje de buena calidad, que puede durar mucho tiempo. No reseca la piel, ni deja la piel grasa. También ayuda a conservar una piel sin poro manchados y prevenir que se manchen con el uso constante de maquillaje.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

This product has good ingredients but it does not spray on well. I did not see any results with this product. Did not meet my expectations at all. I bought at Sephora for like 23 dollars. Overall disappointing products and I am a very big fan of origins.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH

This mask made my skin so soft and helped my complexion tremendously! It is very pricey, but you get a lot for the money and it helps if you use it only when you have lots of skins problems. It definitely met my expectations and I love Origins products!
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Leicester

Very easy to apply with a faint scent. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and prepped for a face mask, but could get the same effect with water? This could be used on its own due to the ingredients list, so its not just limited to a pre-treatment aspect!
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

If you use a clay mask, this product is a MUST have!. Just spray on the clean face and while your face is damp, apply the clay mask and let it dry and the mask just wipes right off. No more scrubbing to get the mask off and my face is so some afterwards
Marina K.
Marina K.
Perkasie, PA

This is such a confusing product and i'm still not sure what it is used for. I tried applying it before I put on a mask and it did nothing. I tried putting on before my foundation and it did nothing. I would not buy it again and I did not recommend it
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now