Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Shri T.
Shri T.

I love this product and use it as a primer before applying any make up on. I use this primer on let it dry and go on with my make up routine. This hydrates skin and works on improving your skin even with make up on.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I got this as a free sample along with the origins turnaround night mask that I ordered and I thought at this primer spray was absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary. I'm pretty sure that it's just water down toner
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Henderson, NV

I did not enjoy this product as much as I thought I would. It was a genius concept, but following up with my favorite Origins black charcoal mask, I felt as though the mask was slipping around as I was applying it
Destiny
Destiny

I've definitely noticed a difference in my mask application almost immediately after using this product! I was able to smooth out my mask and spread it out more evenly across my face, definitely worth the money!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Washington, DC

I absolutely loved this product. I bought it on the fly because I needed a new serum and this was very well priced. It was very gentle and it smelled well. I really enjoyed this product and would purchase again.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD

This reminds me a lot of the tea tree water I got from lush. It's a great refresher spray even when you're not about to apply a mask. It's very cooling and makes my face feel mask ready! I love, love, love it!!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California

Just started using this mask primer,it's been two month. I love it ! Leave your skin hydrated, smooth and natural glow! Super easy to use! Was introduced to it at Sephora. This is a must have, great investment.

Brittany D.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ

Love this product before I use a mask. It's amazing. I found it to be really effective. It was my first time using a mask primer and it really did an amazing job and left my skin feeling flawless after my mask.
Britta Renée J.
Britta Renée J.
Hjallerup

I don't really feel like it does anything.... it feels okay but I don't see results.... not worth the money in my opinion... just open your pores with warm water or a cloth before applying you're fave face mask
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Plainfield, IL

This product helped make my skin feeling extra refreshed after my mask but also somewhat not worth the price. slightly disappointed and its packaging is adorable. I wouldn't recommend due to price and quality.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now