Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Awesome cleansing water based product! I even put it on before I use my regular moisturizer. It was a gentle and nice smelling product. Very effective for its main purpose and for many others as well, I highly recommend!
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC

I love this! The maskimizer is optimal in peeping your skin before using a face mask or treatment. I love spraying on my face before because it really hydrates and refreshes the skin. It also helps to remove tough masks
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

I really love this origins maskimizer skin optimizing mask primer a lot. It is very gentle on the skin and not harsh at all. I bought the mask primer from Amazon. Yes I would definitely recommend this to people to try.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Kansas City, MO

I don't feel like this really did anything for me. The masks I did feel the same as when applied to a clean face as instructed.
This didn't have an over powering smell and was hydrating, but just doesn't seem necessary
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA

I am only basing my review on a sample I received. I think it would work well for others, but it didn't have any sort of wow factor to it and I didn't see results. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't purchase a full size.
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Tampa, FL

Unfortunately this product did not result in any changes to my skin. It did not make my facial masks adhere or work any better. I honestly felt like I was spraying water on my face. I would not recommend or but again.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.

I received this product as a sample and I fell in love with it. When I put it on my fave was nice and smooth. I will be purchasing this item in a full size bottle. I don't know the price but I don't care! I love it!
Courts R.
Courts R.

I love this product so much, it makes me feel so much more comfortable in my skin. Feels so healthy for my skin as well and never have any problems with it as my skin is very delicate and reacts to so many products!
Gracie M.
Gracie M.

Very refreshing and great skin prep for a mask! I tried a small size of this product and it lasted for quite a while. There is nothing better than feeling fresh-faced and moisturized and this mist does exactly that!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Park Ridge, NJ

I loved this. It made my face so smooth and unlike other products, I didn't break out while using. I would definitely recommend to others. The packaging is nice as well. Definitely will buy again and tell my friends
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now