Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (14)
Martha W.
Martha W.

I got this in a Origins Mask Trio and I noticed that it was hard to spray on my face because it pretty much shot out and got in my eyes even when I closed them. I also did not really notice a difference using this and not using this with the Origins face masks
April S.
April S.
Sacramento, CA

It felt a bit grimey and oily on my face. I didn't like the way it felt when I put it on. It did not feel gentle on my face. It went on smooth but felt a bit thick on my face as well.I purchased online and decided to give it a try due to the good price it was.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY

I like this primer it help my makeup last all day. I would recommend this primer to anyone who like origins product love the smell great packing . its pricy but it worth the money . it was my first time trying this product but I love and I'm going to buy again
Kate W.
Kate W.

It's an extra step to add to your already busy routine. That being said, it is a refreshing gel that gives a tingle and helps to open pores before masking. It is an extra step, but if you have the extra time, it can feel like an extra little mini spa treatment
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.

I love this product so so much! Origins has come through again. This product is very very effective and works so so well. It went above and beyond my expectations. It is very gentle and good for my skin. There isn't one thing I would change about this product.
Cori C.
Cori C.
Greensboro, NC

This product is a neat idea ands some benefits but not enough for me to repurchase. Buying it in a mask set is perfect to complement but beyond that the appeal is lost and it almost seems gimmicky. Neat idea! Debatable on whether or not it has a crazy impact.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Nanuet, NY

I used this primer for about a 2 month period and during that time I really saw a difference in the way my skin felt. I bought this product online and though the pricing is a bit expensive I think it's worth a try if you're serious about skin care. 4/5 stars.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH

I adore this product. It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh. I bout it at a salon I go to in my town. It is a little pricey but I definitely feel it's worth the money. The packaging looks nice and it works great. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD

I tried using this before 3 different Origins masks (Clear Improvement, Original Skin, and Out of Trouble) with high hopes but it didn't enhance the results at all. Definitely not worth the price as long as you wash your face well in preparation for masking.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Blacksburg, VA

I love this mask primer! This product spreads on smoothly and feels good! I got this as a Christmas gift and I use it almost everyday. I think that this product really makes my face routine user. This face mask is well worth the money! I highly recommend it!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now