BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Cleveland, OH
This feels great on your skin and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. However, I'm not 100% sure it makes a difference in the way my masks work.. Not sure how you would be able to tell either?
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
This is supposed to help your pores open before you do a mask treatment but It didn't meet my expectations. For something that feels like water save you money and wash your face with warm water instead.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
I lIked this product but I didn't love it. It left a sticky residue on my face and I didn't like that at all. However it did make my fave feel hydrated. So if you don't mind a sticky feeling go for it!
Myrna L.
Myrna L.
San Antonio, TX
Received this and at first I was like ok is this going to make a difference and I have to say it did. Use before you mask yourself spray it on and then add mask it's like it penetrates your skin better
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I bought this to use with my masks and it was not the best product I've bought. It did nothing for my masks and it only felt nice when being sprayed on my face. I noticed no difference when using this.
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Hampstead, MD
I just started using this. For me, it takes something I do anyway and gives it a spa like feeling. I love a good mask. I'm not 100% sure what a primer does, but it makes me feel special while doing it.
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Orlando, FL
I tried this as a sample I received from my Sephora Play box I get monthly and I honestly didn't care for this mask primer. I have extremely oily skin so I don't need extra hydration that it provides.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a great product for before and after you use a mask on your face keeps it hydrate and helps it work better I love the way it feels and makes my face look and that it's all natural ingredients
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
I got this as a sample in my Sephora play bag/box. I can't really see it doing anything but I will give it longer to make up my mind. I kind of like knowing that I'm maximizing my mask usage though.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
New York , NY
Good stuff! I always enjoy the origins product line because of the simplicity and straight to the point uses. I like the design to the packaging too! It does help with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.