Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Karen S.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC

I just recently purchased this to add to my skin care regimen after seeing a review online. I think it really helps prep your skin before you apply your mask to your face. I will definitely be using it regularly and totally recommend it for others to try.
Es una buena pre base para obtener un maquillaje de buena calidad, que puede durar mucho tiempo. No reseca la piel, ni deja la piel grasa. También ayuda a conservar una piel sin poro manchados y prevenir que se manchen con el uso constante de maquillaje.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

This product has good ingredients but it does not spray on well. I did not see any results with this product. Did not meet my expectations at all. I bought at Sephora for like 23 dollars. Overall disappointing products and I am a very big fan of origins.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH

This mask made my skin so soft and helped my complexion tremendously! It is very pricey, but you get a lot for the money and it helps if you use it only when you have lots of skins problems. It definitely met my expectations and I love Origins products!
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Leicester

Very easy to apply with a faint scent. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and prepped for a face mask, but could get the same effect with water? This could be used on its own due to the ingredients list, so its not just limited to a pre-treatment aspect!
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

If you use a clay mask, this product is a MUST have!. Just spray on the clean face and while your face is damp, apply the clay mask and let it dry and the mask just wipes right off. No more scrubbing to get the mask off and my face is so some afterwards
Marina K.
Marina K.
Perkasie, PA

This is such a confusing product and i'm still not sure what it is used for. I tried applying it before I put on a mask and it did nothing. I tried putting on before my foundation and it did nothing. I would not buy it again and I did not recommend it
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Westerville, OH

This product made such a difference in the overall look of my skin! My skin felt extremely fresh and tight after using this mask primer. When it came time to put on the mask, my skin really soaked up the mask and the results were absolutely flawless!
karley b.
karley b.
Churchville, NY

This stuff is pretty good! I use it every other night and it's done wonders to my skin, its even cleared up some of my acne. I would buy this product again, worth the money and worth a try! (also i've had no reaction to it either, which is wonderful)
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Very moisturizing and a great product for anyone with dry or patchy skin. its an affordable product that's effective with many benefits. I was really unsure what to expect as far as outcomes go, but I will most defiantly be buying this product again.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now