Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Kim W.
Kim W.
Mayville, WI

The Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing mask prime was alright. I bought it at Sephora, and I thought it was okay. I never heard of a mask primer so I wanted to try this one. It made me sad when It didn't do anything for me or my skin. I will stick to my drug store.
A B.
A B.

The Maskimizer really helps your skin take in all the nutrients from the mask in order to have the most benefit. The packaging is really nice and it is the only mask primer I have yet to encounter that lives up to the expectation! I would definitely recommend it!
karissa H.
karissa H.

Works so well and leaves your skin soft and glowing. It's not my absolute favorite..but it does work very well and I like that's it's all a Natural. I also found a little bit of this product goes a long way and I like that. Definitely would spend the money again.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Mcdonough, GA

I like how this product is also a primer which is great for oily skin. I don't think that this product is harsh in anyway. I got mine at Sephora in my local mall. I am still on my first bottle and I am loving it, but I do think that the smell is very overwhelming
Candace W.
Candace W.
Knoxville, TN

This primer is supposed to help prime your face before using a mask. I'm not sure it really did much to help. I did notice my face was hydrated nicely, but not sure it really did much for the mask. I purchased this at Sephora and I probably won't repurchase it.
April S.
April S.
Forney, TX

Finding a primer that doesn't leave your face oily and runny just hours later is nearly impossible. The light weight feeling of the Origina Maskinizer And after use cleanliness is AMAZING. This is a product that will be a staple in my routine for years to come.
Haley D.
Haley D.
New Bern, NC

Love this mask primer. Have not had a bad experience with any of the origins products I have used. Makes my skin appear so smooth and fresh. Usually buy online since I do not have a local store. Good value for the quality of product. would definitely buy again.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Midlothian, TX

I must admit that I was skeptical at first but I truly love this product. This is my first time purchasing but I would definitely buy it again. Its super refreshing and I feel like it opens my pores and helps my face to absorb all benefits from my facial masks.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Barbourville, KY

I love this primer. It is easy on the face & is at a decent price. It meet my expectations & I like the amount you get for the price. I have only used it once, but I would love to use it again. I thought it was very effective and I would recommend it to others.
Been liking this product as it really gives so much moisture on my face without any negative reaction/s. I use this every time I do my makeup as my base and proceed to put moisturizer and makeup base like foundation. It's really fresh and soothing on the face.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now