BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Myrna L.
San Antonio, TX
Received this and at first I was like ok is this going to make a difference and I have to say it did. Use before you mask yourself spray it on and then add mask it's like it penetrates your skin better
Pamela L.
Orlando, FL
I tried this as a sample I received from my Sephora Play box I get monthly and I honestly didn't care for this mask primer. I have extremely oily skin so I don't need extra hydration that it provides.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a great product for before and after you use a mask on your face keeps it hydrate and helps it work better I love the way it feels and makes my face look and that it's all natural ingredients
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I got this as a sample in my Sephora play bag/box. I can't really see it doing anything but I will give it longer to make up my mind. I kind of like knowing that I'm maximizing my mask usage though.
stephanie c.
Good stuff! I always enjoy the origins product line because of the simplicity and straight to the point uses. I like the design to the packaging too! It does help with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Jennifer K.
I really like to use this before makeup for a very very moisturized look. Super gentle on the skin, and super sensitive and will definitely be going back for more!! The price is worth the product.
Paige A.
Huber Heights, OH
Love this!!! Does an amazing job at prepping the skin for any mask! I do like to let it fully dry before applying my masks. I can definitely tel a difference and will definitely be repurchasing!
Ally F.
Smithfield, RI
I love, love, love Origins masks. This is a great product to use before your face mask, to prep your skin. The bottles are small, however, you don't need to use much product to get the job done!
Viridiana S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I really like this product because I have noticed that in preparing my skin with this product and then apply my mask, my skin absorbs more properties of masks and is much softer and moisturized
Haley G.
Glendora, CA
I don't really understand why this product is necessary. It's very expensive for a spray to use pre-mask application, and I haven't noticed any difference from using it before a mask treatment.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.