BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Esmeralda U.
Esmeralda U.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a really great primer! Leaves your skin so smooth and fresh. It's awesome. I started using it a few weeks now. I used to break out with other products but with this one, no problem whatsoever. Love it!
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
This is good primer I personally don't use it for mask priming I use it more as a refresher after I do my peel mask. I got this in Sephora the girl was really generous and gave me 2 little sprit bottles full.
I got this in my Sephora play box. It was a teeny sample but I was able to use it three times. It does feel refreshing before putting on a heavy duty clay mask. I feel like it helps but honestly I'm not sure!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT
Decent product! I hadn't gotten a sample and ended up buying the spray. I love my origins mask and use them often. This mist doesn't feel like it does a lot to enhance the mask but you can tell a difference.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA
This works really well to prime my skin before I put on makeup. It really hydrates without causing me to be too oily. On days that I need my makeup to last all day I use this mask right after I wash my face.
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Anaheim, CA
Before getting to applying your mask, I totally recommend applying this maskimizer spray to help prep your skin. It definitely helps get the most of whatever mask you use and helps for it to set really well!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
I was unsure about the purpose and effectiveness of a mask primer but I must say I am glad I gave it a try. Some masks tend to dry out some areas of my face and the primer helps prevent this from occurring.
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
While I like the idea of priming your skin before using a mask, I feel like any spray primer could do the same thing that this does. I didn't notice anything different from when I just use the masks alone.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Knoxville , TN
I got this in my Sephora play box in June and loved it. It was in a similar tube to a perfume sample which really was only about two uses, but it did work and make my skin feel more revised once I used it!
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
It moisturizes the skin a little bit before mask application but I would not say it's worth the price. It doesn't make it any easier to remove masks either. The packing is nice but I would not repurchase.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?