Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Angela C.
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey

its honestly not worth the money i feel like it doesnt do anything a toner you might already have that u might want to use as a prep for face masking. therefore i do not like this but i will continue to use mine up. its just extra
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.

I love it. This leaving my skin feeling amazing and it smells great. The only downside is that the first few times I used it my skin was really irritated and I broke out but after I kept trying it my skin adjusted to the formula.
Danika G.
Danika G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This stuff is literally magic in a bottle. I don't know what it is supposed to do but it keeps my skin super clear, bright, and moisturized. I have also noticed that my laugh lines are a lot less noticeable also. Smells good too.
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL

Honestly didn't do my thing for me that I noticed. Honestly this is the first Origins product that I didn't notice worked on my skin. I said o was going to continue to try to use it be eh. I honestly don't think it's a necessity
Linda B.
Linda B.

A product a never knew I needed in my life! It's a product that you place under your mask so that when you place your mask on, it helps seal moisture into your face. I would definitely buy again and I get a lot of uses from it
Miriam A.
Miriam A.

This is a nice product to easily hydrate the skin before a mask, or as a toner spray. I wouldn't say it is necessary as I haven't noticed extreme differences, but I do find it refreshing and nice to apply before a drying mask.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

I don't really notice a difference in the effectiveness of my masks with this product. It's very watery and has no smell. I think using a toner before a mask is just as good as this. I wouldn't waste my money on this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Olney, MD

I'm not sure what this product is supposed to do. I tried it for about a week prior to using an origins mask (which I love) and quite frankly, the mask seems to work just as well without it. This seems fairly gimmicky to me.
Aaryn S.
Aaryn S.
APO, AE

It didn't tighten my face up and didn't dry face up. I tend to have a problem with skin blemishes during a certain time of the month and a lot of products tend to inflame them but this product is one of the few that didn't.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Awesome cleansing water based product! I even put it on before I use my regular moisturizer. It was a gentle and nice smelling product. Very effective for its main purpose and for many others as well, I highly recommend!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now