Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Kate W.
Kate W.

It's an extra step to add to your already busy routine. That being said, it is a refreshing gel that gives a tingle and helps to open pores before masking. It is an extra step, but if you have the extra time, it can feel like an extra little mini spa treatment
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.

I love this product so so much! Origins has come through again. This product is very very effective and works so so well. It went above and beyond my expectations. It is very gentle and good for my skin. There isn't one thing I would change about this product.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Nanuet, NY

I used this primer for about a 2 month period and during that time I really saw a difference in the way my skin felt. I bought this product online and though the pricing is a bit expensive I think it's worth a try if you're serious about skin care. 4/5 stars.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH

I adore this product. It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh. I bout it at a salon I go to in my town. It is a little pricey but I definitely feel it's worth the money. The packaging looks nice and it works great. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD

I tried using this before 3 different Origins masks (Clear Improvement, Original Skin, and Out of Trouble) with high hopes but it didn't enhance the results at all. Definitely not worth the price as long as you wash your face well in preparation for masking.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Blacksburg, VA

I love this mask primer! This product spreads on smoothly and feels good! I got this as a Christmas gift and I use it almost everyday. I think that this product really makes my face routine user. This face mask is well worth the money! I highly recommend it!
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Bridgeport, CT

this made my skin so silky smooth! It was the best to even out my oily and dry spots. I borrowed it from my roommate and she loves it as well! It was perfect for me. This product 100% met my expectations! I would absolutely purchase this to keep for myself!
Chloe G.
Chloe G.

Very nice sented product easy to use .
Best used before a face mask. A little pricey but a nice addition to your skin care routine and looks great on your dressing table.
Mild and gentle, spreads evenly and is none greasy. Bottle is pretty and a nice shape
Denise S.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND

I received a sample of this, a small perfumes sized sample so I didn't get a chance to really try it out. With that said it didn't wow me, I used it with 2 masks I use very often and didn't notice a difference, tho it did feel nice and cooling on the skin.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT

I received a sample of this product from the Sephora Play box and I did not notice any difference in mask performance when using it. It's nice to add extra steps to spa treatments sometimes but I don't think this product is worth the cost. Just Meh for me.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now