Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO

Origins Maskimizer Primer is a fantastic product! I have recently fallen in love with primers and the light weight feeling this one has is incredible! The pump makes application a breeze! Definitely a product I would recommend to others!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY

Ok, I really like this stuff. I've used it before all types of brands and it's a refreshing start to your mask. It wakes you up and preps your skin to soak up all the goodness your mask offers. Got this as a sample and I will repurchase.
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA

I got a sample size of this. I really wasn't impressed. I guess if you want to waste your money, then go for it. This just did nothing to "enhance" my mask. Don't get me wrong I love Origins products, but this seems like a gimmick. Sorry
Maya K.
Maya K.

The absolute best invention ever. Very effective in priming the face before applying a mask, opens up pores completely and one of my favorite tricks is using this to stick on a nose strip rather than water, pulls out twice as much dirt
Karla P.
Karla P.

This primer mask it's amazing! It really works... It's like Masks double their effect! The packaging is perfect loved it! This is the fist time I'm using it but I've already used the half of the bottle and will definitely buy it again!
Angela D.
Angela D.

Got a coupon for this product from a friend recently. Went to the mall and purchased it. I needed a good moisturizing face toner for after I wash my face or shower. This one works great though I don't use it as often as my other brands
Neiddy R.
Neiddy R.
Wylie, TX

I love a good toner but this one almost burned my face. The packaging is kinda bland for the price you pay. I don't have sensitive skin and it made my face red for the price I expected more. This is a product I wouldn't spend money on.
Elena S.
Elena S.

Omgggg my favorite product of all times this thing is my holy grail I love it I always see myself running back to this product it gives you a bright texture I buy this at ultra and I always buy at least two because I use it on the daily
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tipton, MI

Love this mask primer! Makes my skin feel so soft! Love this bottle so nice looking, not harsh to the skin very gentle too! Yes it met my expectations and more! Wouldn't improve anything just maybe come out with more products like it!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Bradenton

This mask primer makes my face and skin feel so good. it makes me want to put it on every day and night I have noticed that thir is a big amount of difference from when I didn't use ths product. its a must try for every girl to try.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now