Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA

I got a sample size of this. I really wasn't impressed. I guess if you want to waste your money, then go for it. This just did nothing to "enhance" my mask. Don't get me wrong I love Origins products, but this seems like a gimmick. Sorry
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO

Origins Maskimizer Primer is a fantastic product! I have recently fallen in love with primers and the light weight feeling this one has is incredible! The pump makes application a breeze! Definitely a product I would recommend to others!
Neiddy R.
Neiddy R.
Wylie, Tx

I love a good toner but this one almost burned my face. The packaging is kinda bland for the price you pay. I don't have sensitive skin and it made my face red for the price I expected more. This is a product I wouldn't spend money on.
Angela D.
Angela D.

Got a coupon for this product from a friend recently. Went to the mall and purchased it. I needed a good moisturizing face toner for after I wash my face or shower. This one works great though I don't use it as often as my other brands
Karla P.
Karla P.

This primer mask it's amazing! It really works... It's like Masks double their effect! The packaging is perfect loved it! This is the fist time I'm using it but I've already used the half of the bottle and will definitely buy it again!
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tipton, MI

Love this mask primer! Makes my skin feel so soft! Love this bottle so nice looking, not harsh to the skin very gentle too! Yes it met my expectations and more! Wouldn't improve anything just maybe come out with more products like it!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Bradenton

This mask primer makes my face and skin feel so good. it makes me want to put it on every day and night I have noticed that thir is a big amount of difference from when I didn't use ths product. its a must try for every girl to try.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Winter Garden, FL

One of the best products i have ever tried. I have bought this product several times and every time my skin looks and feels better. This is definitely worth it for the price i recommend it to anyone with dry to normal to combo skin.
Meagan L.
Meagan L.
Orlando, FL

I love the Origins brand, although its a little pricey I have never been disappointed. This primer was so exception, I've tried a few of their masks and lotions before and this primer definitely makes my skin not feel so dry after.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey

its honestly not worth the money i feel like it doesnt do anything a toner you might already have that u might want to use as a prep for face masking. therefore i do not like this but i will continue to use mine up. its just extra
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now