Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Mcdonough, GA

I like how this product is also a primer which is great for oily skin. I don't think that this product is harsh in anyway. I got mine at Sephora in my local mall. I am still on my first bottle and I am loving it, but I do think that the smell is very overwhelming
Forney, TX

Finding a primer that doesn't leave your face oily and runny just hours later is nearly impossible. The light weight feeling of the Origina Maskinizer And after use cleanliness is AMAZING. This is a product that will be a staple in my routine for years to come.
Haley D.
Haley D.
New Bern, NC

Love this mask primer. Have not had a bad experience with any of the origins products I have used. Makes my skin appear so smooth and fresh. Usually buy online since I do not have a local store. Good value for the quality of product. would definitely buy again.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Midlothian, TX

I must admit that I was skeptical at first but I truly love this product. This is my first time purchasing but I would definitely buy it again. Its super refreshing and I feel like it opens my pores and helps my face to absorb all benefits from my facial masks.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Barbourville, KY

I love this primer. It is easy on the face & is at a decent price. It meet my expectations & I like the amount you get for the price. I have only used it once, but I would love to use it again. I thought it was very effective and I would recommend it to others.
Been liking this product as it really gives so much moisture on my face without any negative reaction/s. I use this every time I do my makeup as my base and proceed to put moisturizer and makeup base like foundation. It's really fresh and soothing on the face.
Martha W.
Martha W.

I got this in a Origins Mask Trio and I noticed that it was hard to spray on my face because it pretty much shot out and got in my eyes even when I closed them. I also did not really notice a difference using this and not using this with the Origins face masks
Sacramento, CA

It felt a bit grimey and oily on my face. I didn't like the way it felt when I put it on. It did not feel gentle on my face. It went on smooth but felt a bit thick on my face as well.I purchased online and decided to give it a try due to the good price it was.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY

I like this primer it help my makeup last all day. I would recommend this primer to anyone who like origins product love the smell great packing . its pricy but it worth the money . it was my first time trying this product but I love and I'm going to buy again
Kate W.
Kate W.

It's an extra step to add to your already busy routine. That being said, it is a refreshing gel that gives a tingle and helps to open pores before masking. It is an extra step, but if you have the extra time, it can feel like an extra little mini spa treatment
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now