BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I got this as a free sample along with the origins turnaround night mask that I ordered and I thought at this primer spray was absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary. I'm pretty sure that it's just water down toner
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Henderson, NV
I did not enjoy this product as much as I thought I would. It was a genius concept, but following up with my favorite Origins black charcoal mask, I felt as though the mask was slipping around as I was applying it
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Washington, DC
I absolutely loved this product. I bought it on the fly because I needed a new serum and this was very well priced. It was very gentle and it smelled well. I really enjoyed this product and would purchase again.
Destiny
Destiny
Silver Springs, FL
I've definitely noticed a difference in my mask application almost immediately after using this product! I was able to smooth out my mask and spread it out more evenly across my face, definitely worth the money!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Just started using this mask primer,it's been two month. I love it ! Leave your skin hydrated, smooth and natural glow! Super easy to use! Was introduced to it at Sephora. This is a must have, great investment.

Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
This reminds me a lot of the tea tree water I got from lush. It's a great refresher spray even when you're not about to apply a mask. It's very cooling and makes my face feel mask ready! I love, love, love it!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Love this product before I use a mask. It's amazing. I found it to be really effective. It was my first time using a mask primer and it really did an amazing job and left my skin feeling flawless after my mask.
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this product. With combination skin, some days this primer is a little too heavy, but most days it is not! Not the most affordable, but it is good to treat your self every once in a while! Would recommend
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ
I like this product, but I don't know if it's worth the high price. It does help lock in the ingredients of my face masks, but I don't see THAT much of a difference. It is really hydrating and soothing though.
Esmeralda U.
Esmeralda U.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a really great primer! Leaves your skin so smooth and fresh. It's awesome. I started using it a few weeks now. I used to break out with other products but with this one, no problem whatsoever. Love it!
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?