Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

This is taking #Masking to the ultimate mask experience I really liked the way it felt on my skin The priming mist helped boost my skins condition w/ #hydration & #softness I feel like it's a fair price $20 for people who love doing masks
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY

Ok, I really like this stuff. I've used it before all types of brands and it's a refreshing start to your mask. It wakes you up and preps your skin to soak up all the goodness your mask offers. Got this as a sample and I will repurchase.
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA

I got a sample size of this. I really wasn't impressed. I guess if you want to waste your money, then go for it. This just did nothing to "enhance" my mask. Don't get me wrong I love Origins products, but this seems like a gimmick. Sorry
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO

Origins Maskimizer Primer is a fantastic product! I have recently fallen in love with primers and the light weight feeling this one has is incredible! The pump makes application a breeze! Definitely a product I would recommend to others!
Karla P.
Karla P.

This primer mask it's amazing! It really works... It's like Masks double their effect! The packaging is perfect loved it! This is the fist time I'm using it but I've already used the half of the bottle and will definitely buy it again!
Angela D.
Angela D.

Got a coupon for this product from a friend recently. Went to the mall and purchased it. I needed a good moisturizing face toner for after I wash my face or shower. This one works great though I don't use it as often as my other brands
Neiddy R.
Neiddy R.
Wylie, Tx

I love a good toner but this one almost burned my face. The packaging is kinda bland for the price you pay. I don't have sensitive skin and it made my face red for the price I expected more. This is a product I wouldn't spend money on.
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tipton, MI

Love this mask primer! Makes my skin feel so soft! Love this bottle so nice looking, not harsh to the skin very gentle too! Yes it met my expectations and more! Wouldn't improve anything just maybe come out with more products like it!
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Winter Garden, FL

One of the best products i have ever tried. I have bought this product several times and every time my skin looks and feels better. This is definitely worth it for the price i recommend it to anyone with dry to normal to combo skin.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Bradenton

This mask primer makes my face and skin feel so good. it makes me want to put it on every day and night I have noticed that thir is a big amount of difference from when I didn't use ths product. its a must try for every girl to try.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?

Join Now