Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
grace b.
grace b.

Brilliant base for a facemask, preps the skin well for a mask, smells amazing because of all the natural ingredients it's made from, only downside to this product is that it doesn't work with peel of masks but apart from that it's really good.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This stuff is holy grail quality seriously. Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or heavy. Please scent and does everything it claims to. Skin looks brighter ans more even right away! Packaging is easy to use. I would definitely buy this again.
Ana L.
Ana L.

For you skin care lovers and addicts, bring your mask game to the next level with this mask primer. Helps soothe and hydrate your skin and prepare it for your favorite masks. It does that without those icky Parabens, Sulfates, & Phthalates.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN

I've used this a few times, and I'm not sure if it's doing anything extra. I also and not sure how you can really test that it is helping your mask penetrate your skin better. It's a nice product in theory, just not sure how to evaluate it.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio, TX

I honestly didn't notice much of a difference applying this primer before my mask. The mask seemed to work just the same. It was hydrating to my skin so that's a plus however I don't think this is a necessary product for your facial regime.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

This product made my masks feel so much nicer! Definitely thought this wasn't going to do much but it made the effects of the mask so much better! My skin looked amazing I would definitely buy it if you want to best results from your mask!
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau Claire, Wi

I got this from work and it honesty didn't do much for my skin. It's pretty gimmicky and I notice no difference when I used it with a mask versus just the mask alone. I'll finish the bottle since I have it, but I won't ever repurchase it.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Orrville, OH

although it left a sticky feel to the skin, the after effects are on point. my face felt supple, soft and very well hydrated all the things I look for in a mask. I have very sensitivce skin and it worked very well. I would purchase again.
Maidelin B.
Maidelin B.
Lake Worth, FL

There are somethings in life that you have to try and won't regret and that origins maskimizer mask primer. My face feels so so hydrated but not stinky especially going out in the hot sun. This product is over-the-top You guys have to try
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

This is taking #Masking to the ultimate mask experience I really liked the way it felt on my skin The priming mist helped boost my skins condition w/ #hydration & #softness I feel like it's a fair price $20 for people who love doing masks
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now