BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
This reminds me a lot of the tea tree water I got from lush. It's a great refresher spray even when you're not about to apply a mask. It's very cooling and makes my face feel mask ready! I love, love, love it!!
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Just started using this mask primer,it's been two month. I love it ! Leave your skin hydrated, smooth and natural glow! Super easy to use! Was introduced to it at Sephora. This is a must have, great investment.

Maddie S.
Plainfield, IL
This product helped make my skin feeling extra refreshed after my mask but also somewhat not worth the price. slightly disappointed and its packaging is adorable. I wouldn't recommend due to price and quality.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ
I like this product, but I don't know if it's worth the high price. It does help lock in the ingredients of my face masks, but I don't see THAT much of a difference. It is really hydrating and soothing though.
Esmeralda U.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a really great primer! Leaves your skin so smooth and fresh. It's awesome. I started using it a few weeks now. I used to break out with other products but with this one, no problem whatsoever. Love it!
I got this in my Sephora play box. It was a teeny sample but I was able to use it three times. It does feel refreshing before putting on a heavy duty clay mask. I feel like it helps but honestly I'm not sure!
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
This is good primer I personally don't use it for mask priming I use it more as a refresher after I do my peel mask. I got this in Sephora the girl was really generous and gave me 2 little sprit bottles full.
Claudia O.
Anaheim, CA
Before getting to applying your mask, I totally recommend applying this maskimizer spray to help prep your skin. It definitely helps get the most of whatever mask you use and helps for it to set really well!
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA
This works really well to prime my skin before I put on makeup. It really hydrates without causing me to be too oily. On days that I need my makeup to last all day I use this mask right after I wash my face.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT
Decent product! I hadn't gotten a sample and ended up buying the spray. I love my origins mask and use them often. This mist doesn't feel like it does a lot to enhance the mask but you can tell a difference.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.