Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Rakshana S.
Rakshana S.
Trumbull

Wasn't really sure how effective this maskprimer would be considering i didn't even know masks needed primers but boy was i wrong!! I think it really helps set the skin before use of a mask and after using it I was glowing! Would def buy again!
Caren V.
Caren V.
Mineola, NY

This is fairly new in my skin care regimen. I like to use masks on my face a lot. This goes on before the actual mask. It doesn't matter the brand though. The mask seems to stick to the skin better. It works the same way a primer is to makeup.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This stuff is holy grail quality seriously. Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or heavy. Please scent and does everything it claims to. Skin looks brighter ans more even right away! Packaging is easy to use. I would definitely buy this again.
Ana L.
Ana L.

For you skin care lovers and addicts, bring your mask game to the next level with this mask primer. Helps soothe and hydrate your skin and prepare it for your favorite masks. It does that without those icky Parabens, Sulfates, & Phthalates.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN

I've used this a few times, and I'm not sure if it's doing anything extra. I also and not sure how you can really test that it is helping your mask penetrate your skin better. It's a nice product in theory, just not sure how to evaluate it.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , Tx

I honestly didn't notice much of a difference applying this primer before my mask. The mask seemed to work just the same. It was hydrating to my skin so that's a plus however I don't think this is a necessary product for your facial regime.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

This product made my masks feel so much nicer! Definitely thought this wasn't going to do much but it made the effects of the mask so much better! My skin looked amazing I would definitely buy it if you want to best results from your mask!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

This is taking #Masking to the ultimate mask experience I really liked the way it felt on my skin The priming mist helped boost my skins condition w/ #hydration & #softness I feel like it's a fair price $20 for people who love doing masks
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau claire, Wi

I got this from work and it honesty didn't do much for my skin. It's pretty gimmicky and I notice no difference when I used it with a mask versus just the mask alone. I'll finish the bottle since I have it, but I won't ever repurchase it.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Orrville, OH

although it left a sticky feel to the skin, the after effects are on point. my face felt supple, soft and very well hydrated all the things I look for in a mask. I have very sensitivce skin and it worked very well. I would purchase again.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?

Join Now