Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC

This skin primer is awesome. I love the feel. I love the way it goes it. It did meet my expectation. I will purchase this product again. it was gentle and for my first time i was sold. I will purchase again and share with a friend. I love this product. its a keeper.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I received a same of this and do not see tbe point. i felt that it did nothing. i tried it with both of the origins masks the sample came with and an additional posh mask and dod not notice a difference at all. i would not purchase as i do not see any real benefits.
Cheyenne m.
Cheyenne m.
Mansfield, OH

I can honestly say i am a sucker for products like this. I purchased it from my local Ulta store where i buy all of my skincare products. I did enjoy the refreshing feel but in all honesty for the price, its easier and less expensive to just use an all in one mask.
rheanon s.
rheanon s.
Perrysburg, OH

Great product one I do actually enjoy using. I don't use often only because I am fast at doing any facial routines and to me its not that super important to be apart of it if I am trying to be fast but when I do use it I love it. leaves a fresher feeling on my face
Lillian L.
Lillian L.
Lansing, MI

I love this mask primer so much!!! I love using masks and it helps the masks I used work so much better than they ever did by themselves!! I brought mine at Sephora and I'm so glad I did! Definitely worth the price! Would recommend to any of my friends so great!!!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Mayville, WI

The Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing mask prime was alright. I bought it at Sephora, and I thought it was okay. I never heard of a mask primer so I wanted to try this one. It made me sad when It didn't do anything for me or my skin. I will stick to my drug store.
A B.
A B.

The Maskimizer really helps your skin take in all the nutrients from the mask in order to have the most benefit. The packaging is really nice and it is the only mask primer I have yet to encounter that lives up to the expectation! I would definitely recommend it!
karissa H.
karissa H.

Works so well and leaves your skin soft and glowing. It's not my absolute favorite..but it does work very well and I like that's it's all a Natural. I also found a little bit of this product goes a long way and I like that. Definitely would spend the money again.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Mcdonough, GA

I like how this product is also a primer which is great for oily skin. I don't think that this product is harsh in anyway. I got mine at Sephora in my local mall. I am still on my first bottle and I am loving it, but I do think that the smell is very overwhelming
April S.
April S.
Forney, TX

Finding a primer that doesn't leave your face oily and runny just hours later is nearly impossible. The light weight feeling of the Origina Maskinizer And after use cleanliness is AMAZING. This is a product that will be a staple in my routine for years to come.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now