Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

I'll be honest. I didn't have super high hopes for this product. I get what it's suppose to do. But I did not see a difference when using my masks. If it wasn't as pricey as it is- I would have thought it's nice for drenching your skin before a mask. But I'll stick to water.
Ventura S.
Ventura S.
Rapid City, SD

Was refreshing and moisturizing but I didn't notice any big differences in mask performance when I used it with masks I already was familiar with. Tried with origins masks and other brands. Fun but not worth the extra money in my opinion seems overall like a regular toner.
Misty L.
Misty L.

Before applying origins intensive overnight mask, I'd first apply the primer. My face felt hydrated and youthful. The primer definitely helps keep the moisture in place. My best friend noticed a big difference in my face; it was smoothr and tighter after only a few uses!!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.

I just received a sample of this on my Sephora play box. I didn't really notice a difference in using this with my mask. I guess it good if you want a spa like experience at home. It's a great refresher for the skin but I just didn't notice a huge difference when using it.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI

I love Origins and pretty much every product made by them but this particular product didn't really hook me. I tried it a few times now before masking and I honestly couldn't tell a difference but that's not to say it isn't effective. It's just not immediately noticeable.
Alli S.
Alli S.
Edmonton

I like how unique this product is! I love using it fresh out of the shower before I put on my favorite mask! I have noticed that my face does not feel as dry after I remove my masks as it has felt in the past! I do believe that it helps to boost the benefits of the mask!
Talon T.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA

Received this in my Sephora Play box for this month and I really liked it! I sprayed it onto my clean face and let it soak in before applying my face mask. I felt like it made a noticeable difference with helping the mask really "get into" my pores nicely and affectively.
Chessa F.
Chessa F.
Slaughters, KY

My skin is so sensitive but yet so dry my face didn't really see any benefits from using this primer. I believe it is just my skin type. I would still recommend this product. My friend ended up using it and she loves it! She has gone to repurchase it.. a couple of times!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This cram is wonderful for normal to dry skin. I use a fair amount of moisturizing products and this is one of my favorites. It really brightens your skin and works well with or without an additional makeup primer. It is a very acceptable price so I always have a bottle.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Lilburn, GA

This is an excellent mask primer! It sets the skin up to soak in all he nutrients or treatments in the mask you are using! Very easy to apply and has a faint if not noticeable scent! I like to pat this in and apply mask right after! yes i would definitely buy this again!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now