Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Amie W.
Amie W.
Birmingham, AL

I feel like any mask that is used after this primer is more likely to perform as it claims to! I was very skeptical at first but I believe it had helped the effectiveness of my mask routine! As a first time user I was impressed! Not life changing but I see a difference!
Erin Q.
Erin Q.
Scarborough, ME

I was so excited to try this product when it first came out but I was not impressed. I didn't notice it doing anything extra to help my masks perform. I used a beauty setting spray one night before my mask and achieved the same results as I did with this $30 maskimizer.
sze wai c.
sze wai c.
Hong Kong

The claim of the product is to amplify the absorbion of another product say masks or serums. i personally cannot see that after multiple uses. it doesn't smell like anything so it's gd for sensitive skin but since it does not deliver its claim , i would not recommand it.
Marci P.
Marci P.
Fairfield, CT

I tried this product however I don't think I used it for long enough to actually get any results. I wanted to put something on my face to help hydrate it before makeup but I didn't use it every day. I am not able to provide an accurate review. I do love origins though.
joanny c.
joanny c.

Omg this product is so great, I'm so glad my friend told to me about it, I really love it and good for the price. It comes in a little cute box and liked the packaging and everything. It really meet my expectations, I highly recommended thats the reason I gave it face.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Las Vegas

I was sent this in a subscription box and I really liked it, but I have to say, it didn't really make a difference. It felt nice and I feel like it was hydrating before a really heavy mask, but I feel like a primer water to a facial mist would really do the same thing.
Kim L.
Kim L.

I often times skip out on primers and masks but in the past year or so, i decided to give them a go and see if it'll make a difference to my skin. I can say that this Origins product definitely helped me to get the most out of my facial mask treatments. Wouk recommend!
Melania D.
Melania D.
North Hills, CA

I can't tell you how impressed I am with this product. This truly does prep your face so that whatever mask you use can do everything it is supposed to do. So glad I bought this product. I give it a thumbs up for someone who is indecisive about making this purchase.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

This is product is AMAZING! The maskimizer it is just as described !! It goes on smoothly for a easy mess free mask removal leaving my skin smooth as satin...I can tell a difference in brightness of my skin when using it! You won't regret buying along with the mask!
Aixa C.
Aixa C.

Although its presentation is a little intimidating do not forget to prove it is a product that to the end moisturizes a lot for dry skin would be the maximum.
Contains some agents that leaves your skin soft, moisturized and beautiful. Your skin improves considerably
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now