BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Emily D.
S Hutchinson, KS
This is a skin prepping spray to use before using masks. It was super easy to apply since it is in spray format compared to having to rub like a cream. Just a couple spritz and your good to go. I can say it was quite refreshing! It does have good beneficial ingredients so none-the-less it IS benefiting your skin though it's hard to say if in relation with applying masks.
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sample of this by redeeming points on sephora. I have used this product a few times with various types of masks (mud, cream, and sheet) and I haven't really been able to tell if it made a difference. I haven't noticed any negative effects, and i feel like I'm pampering myself when I use it, but I'm not sure I would pay money for this product.
Darius W.
Norwalk, CT
GREAT! Absolutely loved it, and would use it again in a heart-beat! Not much to say -- but go out and get it yourself. You certainly will not regret it! It is amazing.
Cassie R.
Love this bran and product it feels refreshing very gentle smooth on face hydration after the use. This product meet my expectation! I bought this product at Sephora
Angie R.
I loved this product! I give this product a thumbs up!!!! Definitely I would be purchasing this item as soon as I can. I totally recommend this to any person. It leaves your skin super smooth!!!!!!!!!
Kali H.
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently gotten into skincare, and I've been trying to test out as many masks as possible. The difference between using Maskimizer vs. not is HUGE. It perfectly preps your skin to allow the mask to work exactly as it should. It is very easy to apply (a little goes a long way) and it barely has a scent. I also noticed it makes the process of putting on/taking off masks much easier. Definitely worth the investment!
Ildemar R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little bit skeptical of this product, as I didn't think it would do much. To my surprise, it actually creates a really nice base for any face mask and allows for a very even mask application. It smells nice, and is refreshing. I would say if you have money to spend and want to try it, go for it, but it's not like you can't do a face mask without it!
Mary H.
Milan, MN
OMG! This product is absolutely life changing if you use masks. The price is amazing and it is absolutely worth it. The easy to use spritz bottle is nice, and it is such a great value! I feel if this product was it a dump and pour you would be wasting so much! I would absolutely be repurchasing this product! It makes any mask that you use work 20 times harder and it is so worth it!!! Run, don't walk to get this product!!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Origins' masks so I figured I would try the mask primer they came up with since it's a brand new idea in the skincare world. Unfortunately, it was not love. It did make my skin softer and possibly retain moisture better but I don't feel it really enhanced my masks at all. I will say that this gave me the idea to put a gel mask under my clay masks and it works marvelously.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I first got a sample to try in my play! Box and loved it so much I bought the full sized bottle! I definitely see a dramatic difference in how effective my mask are when used with s spray. I also sometimes use it in the mornings under my moisturizer or for a boost of moisture once my makeup is applied. I would recommend this product.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.