Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Kate W.
Kate W.

It's an extra step to add to your already busy routine. That being said, it is a refreshing gel that gives a tingle and helps to open pores before masking. It is an extra step, but if you have the extra time, it can feel like an extra little mini spa treatment
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH

I adore this product. It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh. I bout it at a salon I go to in my town. It is a little pricey but I definitely feel it's worth the money. The packaging looks nice and it works great. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND

I received a sample of this, a small perfumes sized sample so I didn't get a chance to really try it out. With that said it didn't wow me, I used it with 2 masks I use very often and didn't notice a difference, tho it did feel nice and cooling on the skin.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX

I got this product whenever Origins was running a special. It's a nice product to apply before a mask or just to refresh your skin.

I haven't seen a major change in my skin when I use it vs. when I don't use it though, so I'm not sure that I'll repurchase.
Yahira T.
Yahira T.

I bought this thinking it would perhaps help masks sink in better or open pores. Please don't waste you money on this, just take a shower and let the steam open up your pores and then apply your masks cause this doesn't do anything. Don't waist your  money.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT

I received a sample of this product from the Sephora Play box and I did not notice any difference in mask performance when using it. It's nice to add extra steps to spa treatments sometimes but I don't think this product is worth the cost. Just Meh for me.
Anisah R.
Anisah R.
Holborn, London, England

I was recommended this by my auntie to use before applying make up and let me tell you is helped to induce a natural glow after about 6-7 months but at the beginning I felt my pores start tightening and it helped matting my skin too. Absolute face product
Karen S.
Karen S.
Charlotte , NC

I just recently purchased this to add to my skin care regimen after seeing a review online. I think it really helps prep your skin before you apply your mask to your face. I will definitely be using it regularly and totally recommend it for others to try.
Saya R.
Saya R.

I use this product before using my charcoal mask as well as all my other masks. This mask really works to prep my skin for the mask and boost the benefits of the mask I'm using. I've noticed that when I don't use this primer, my mask doesn't work as well.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

This product has good ingredients but it does not spray on well. I did not see any results with this product. Did not meet my expectations at all. I bought at Sephora for like 23 dollars. Overall disappointing products and I am a very big fan of origins.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now