BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN
I've used this a few times, and I'm not sure if it's doing anything extra. I also and not sure how you can really test that it is helping your mask penetrate your skin better. It's a nice product in theory, just not sure how to evaluate it.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
This product made my masks feel so much nicer! Definitely thought this wasn't going to do much but it made the effects of the mask so much better! My skin looked amazing I would definitely buy it if you want to best results from your mask!
Maidelin B.
Maidelin B.
Lake Worth, FL
There are somethings in life that you have to try and won't regret and that origins maskimizer mask primer. My face feels so so hydrated but not stinky especially going out in the hot sun. This product is over-the-top You guys have to try
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
This is taking #Masking to the ultimate mask experience I really liked the way it felt on my skin The priming mist helped boost my skins condition w/ #hydration & #softness I feel like it's a fair price $20 for people who love doing masks
Jen B.
Jen B.
Orrville, OH
although it left a sticky feel to the skin, the after effects are on point. my face felt supple, soft and very well hydrated all the things I look for in a mask. I have very sensitivce skin and it worked very well. I would purchase again.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I got this from work and it honesty didn't do much for my skin. It's pretty gimmicky and I notice no difference when I used it with a mask versus just the mask alone. I'll finish the bottle since I have it, but I won't ever repurchase it.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO
Origins Maskimizer Primer is a fantastic product! I have recently fallen in love with primers and the light weight feeling this one has is incredible! The pump makes application a breeze! Definitely a product I would recommend to others!
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
I got a sample size of this. I really wasn't impressed. I guess if you want to waste your money, then go for it. This just did nothing to "enhance" my mask. Don't get me wrong I love Origins products, but this seems like a gimmick. Sorry
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
Ok, I really like this stuff. I've used it before all types of brands and it's a refreshing start to your mask. It wakes you up and preps your skin to soak up all the goodness your mask offers. Got this as a sample and I will repurchase.
Neiddy R.
Neiddy R.
Wylie , TX
I love a good toner but this one almost burned my face. The packaging is kinda bland for the price you pay. I don't have sensitive skin and it made my face red for the price I expected more. This is a product I wouldn't spend money on.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Anyone tried the Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz? What do you use it before? Any kind of mask? Or a particular kind? Why do you recommend it? What does it do for your skin?