Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH

I adore this product. It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh. I bout it at a salon I go to in my town. It is a little pricey but I definitely feel it's worth the money. The packaging looks nice and it works great. I would definitely recommend it to others.
annemarie p.
annemarie p.
Northampton, PA

I use this Maskimizer all day as a makeup refresher & before any skin products. It's a nice, light essence that doesn't break me out nor inflame my skin in any way. Origins always seems to come through with their products for me, I hope you'll try them too!
Yahira T.
Yahira T.

I bought this thinking it would perhaps help masks sink in better or open pores. Please don't waste you money on this, just take a shower and let the steam open up your pores and then apply your masks cause this doesn't do anything. Don't waist your  money.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT

I received a sample of this product from the Sephora Play box and I did not notice any difference in mask performance when using it. It's nice to add extra steps to spa treatments sometimes but I don't think this product is worth the cost. Just Meh for me.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX

I got this product whenever Origins was running a special. It's a nice product to apply before a mask or just to refresh your skin.

I haven't seen a major change in my skin when I use it vs. when I don't use it though, so I'm not sure that I'll repurchase.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND

I received a sample of this, a small perfumes sized sample so I didn't get a chance to really try it out. With that said it didn't wow me, I used it with 2 masks I use very often and didn't notice a difference, tho it did feel nice and cooling on the skin.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Charlotte , NC

I just recently purchased this to add to my skin care regimen after seeing a review online. I think it really helps prep your skin before you apply your mask to your face. I will definitely be using it regularly and totally recommend it for others to try.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

This product has good ingredients but it does not spray on well. I did not see any results with this product. Did not meet my expectations at all. I bought at Sephora for like 23 dollars. Overall disappointing products and I am a very big fan of origins.
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

If you use a clay mask, this product is a MUST have!. Just spray on the clean face and while your face is damp, apply the clay mask and let it dry and the mask just wipes right off. No more scrubbing to get the mask off and my face is so some afterwards
Shai B.
Shai B.
Lebanon, NH

I have never tried a mask primer before and probably never will. I didn't see much of a point to this product, but thought I would try it. It didn't do much of anything. After trying it with different masks, I didn't see any added effect to using this.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now