Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Misty L.
Misty L.

Before applying origins intensive overnight mask, I'd first apply the primer. My face felt hydrated and youthful. The primer definitely helps keep the moisture in place. My best friend noticed a big difference in my face; it was smoothr and tighter after only a few uses!!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.

I just received a sample of this on my Sephora play box. I didn't really notice a difference in using this with my mask. I guess it good if you want a spa like experience at home. It's a great refresher for the skin but I just didn't notice a huge difference when using it.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI

I love Origins and pretty much every product made by them but this particular product didn't really hook me. I tried it a few times now before masking and I honestly couldn't tell a difference but that's not to say it isn't effective. It's just not immediately noticeable.
Alli S.
Alli S.
Edmonton

I like how unique this product is! I love using it fresh out of the shower before I put on my favorite mask! I have noticed that my face does not feel as dry after I remove my masks as it has felt in the past! I do believe that it helps to boost the benefits of the mask!
Talon T.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA

Received this in my Sephora Play box for this month and I really liked it! I sprayed it onto my clean face and let it soak in before applying my face mask. I felt like it made a noticeable difference with helping the mask really "get into" my pores nicely and affectively.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Henderson, TN

This cram is wonderful for normal to dry skin. I use a fair amount of moisturizing products and this is one of my favorites. It really brightens your skin and works well with or without an additional makeup primer. It is a very acceptable price so I always have a bottle.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Lilburn, GA

This is an excellent mask primer! It sets the skin up to soak in all he nutrients or treatments in the mask you are using! Very easy to apply and has a faint if not noticeable scent! I like to pat this in and apply mask right after! yes i would definitely buy this again!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Evans Mills, NY

Honestly I love Origins products they work great! I am still currently finishing this bottle up at home. I will purchase more Origins products. Yes they are pricey, but worth it. It met all my expectations. I will definitely recommend this products to family and friends.
I love the way this mist felt after the mask, but besides the refreshing feeling, I don't think it really did much. It may have more to do with unseen help. It's a little pricey for what it is. I don't think I would buy it again. I like to keep my routine pretty simple.
Tannu J.
Tannu J.
N Lauderdale, FL

This is a great product. It does good and not irritate or inflame my skin.
Till date no spa has been able to achieve this for me.
I use the product as specified and have noticed the immediate relief it gives especially if I have been exposed to pollution during the day.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now