Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.

I love this product so so much! Origins has come through again. This product is very very effective and works so so well. It went above and beyond my expectations. It is very gentle and good for my skin. There isn't one thing I would change about this product.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY

I like this primer it help my makeup last all day. I would recommend this primer to anyone who like origins product love the smell great packing . its pricy but it worth the money . it was my first time trying this product but I love and I'm going to buy again
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH

I adore this product. It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh. I bout it at a salon I go to in my town. It is a little pricey but I definitely feel it's worth the money. The packaging looks nice and it works great. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND

I received a sample of this, a small perfumes sized sample so I didn't get a chance to really try it out. With that said it didn't wow me, I used it with 2 masks I use very often and didn't notice a difference, tho it did feel nice and cooling on the skin.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT

I received a sample of this product from the Sephora Play box and I did not notice any difference in mask performance when using it. It's nice to add extra steps to spa treatments sometimes but I don't think this product is worth the cost. Just Meh for me.
Saya R.
Saya R.

I use this product before using my charcoal mask as well as all my other masks. This mask really works to prep my skin for the mask and boost the benefits of the mask I'm using. I've noticed that when I don't use this primer, my mask doesn't work as well.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC

I just recently purchased this to add to my skin care regimen after seeing a review online. I think it really helps prep your skin before you apply your mask to your face. I will definitely be using it regularly and totally recommend it for others to try.
Anisah R.
Anisah R.
Holborn, London, England

I was recommended this by my auntie to use before applying make up and let me tell you is helped to induce a natural glow after about 6-7 months but at the beginning I felt my pores start tightening and it helped matting my skin too. Absolute face product
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

This product has good ingredients but it does not spray on well. I did not see any results with this product. Did not meet my expectations at all. I bought at Sephora for like 23 dollars. Overall disappointing products and I am a very big fan of origins.
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

If you use a clay mask, this product is a MUST have!. Just spray on the clean face and while your face is damp, apply the clay mask and let it dry and the mask just wipes right off. No more scrubbing to get the mask off and my face is so some afterwards
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now