Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#54 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
I honestly didn't notice much of a difference applying this primer before my mask. The mask seemed to work just the same. It was hydrating to my skin so that's a plus however I don't think this is a necessary product for your facial regime.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
This product made my masks feel so much nicer! Definitely thought this wasn't going to do much but it made the effects of the mask so much better! My skin looked amazing I would definitely buy it if you want to best results from your mask!
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I got this from work and it honesty didn't do much for my skin. It's pretty gimmicky and I notice no difference when I used it with a mask versus just the mask alone. I'll finish the bottle since I have it, but I won't ever repurchase it.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Orrville, OH
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
although it left a sticky feel to the skin, the after effects are on point. my face felt supple, soft and very well hydrated all the things I look for in a mask. I have very sensitivce skin and it worked very well. I would purchase again.
Maidelin B.
Maidelin B.
Lake Worth, FL
There are somethings in life that you have to try and won't regret and that origins maskimizer mask primer. My face feels so so hydrated but not stinky especially going out in the hot sun. This product is over-the-top You guys have to try
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
This is taking #Masking to the ultimate mask experience I really liked the way it felt on my skin The priming mist helped boost my skins condition w/ #hydration & #softness I feel like it's a fair price $20 for people who love doing masks
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
I got a sample size of this. I really wasn't impressed. I guess if you want to waste your money, then go for it. This just did nothing to "enhance" my mask. Don't get me wrong I love Origins products, but this seems like a gimmick. Sorry
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
Nov. 21, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Ok, I really like this stuff. I've used it before all types of brands and it's a refreshing start to your mask. It wakes you up and preps your skin to soak up all the goodness your mask offers. Got this as a sample and I will repurchase.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO
Nov. 22, 2016, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Origins Maskimizer Primer is a fantastic product! I have recently fallen in love with primers and the light weight feeling this one has is incredible! The pump makes application a breeze! Definitely a product I would recommend to others!
Karla P.
Karla P.
This primer mask it's amazing! It really works... It's like Masks double their effect! The packaging is perfect loved it! This is the fist time I'm using it but I've already used the half of the bottle and will definitely buy it again!
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?