Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sonia V.
Made my skin feel so soft after one use! It definitely brightens up my face when i use it . Keeps my face hydrated all day long even in hot weather. Packaging is very nice and simple easy to use, great quality.
Vivian T.
S San Fran, CA
I didn't even know mask primers existed til this. You spray your skin and pat it on right. Wait for it to dry, then put on you face masks. It smells SOOOO good. I love it. It made my mask feel so much better.
Yasminah S.
This keeps my face feeling fresh and hydrated. I have oily skin so after using a mask that dries my skin out I use this and it gives my face a nice and hydrated feeling. I recommend
Katelyn D.
Gauley Bridge
Helped apply my makeup so nicely and left a lot of moisture in my skin! But it was very oily and felt less like a primer and was not very refreshing after it soaked into the skin.
Kristen S.
It was hard for me to tell if this actually did anything. I'm assuming it helps the mask penetrate the skin but that's only based on the fact that Origins is a reputable company.
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH
I love facial masks but this one was one of my favorites by far, My face felt so soft and when I used it before bed, my face still felt soft when I woke up the next morning
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
its honestly not worth the money i feel like it doesnt do anything a toner you might already have that u might want to use as a prep for face masking. therefore i do not like this but i will continue to use mine up. its just extra
Amy Y.
I know this product is a bit gimmicky, which is why there is a reduction in the number of stars. In my opinion, the same exact results can be achieved with a good toner or mist. Calling it a mask primer is basically just marketing to make this product seem new... another way for beauty companies to convince you that you need to buy more. That being said, I think this mist is pretty nice. The scent is unoffensive, and the mist coats my face evenly. It does the job of opening my pores for whatever mask I will use.
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
I was really skeptical about purchasing a mask primer because it seemed like an unnecessary extra step. However, some of my favorite masks and face wash products to use during breakouts starting causing my skin to feel and look dry, so it seems worth a try. The Maskimizer definitely exceeded my expectations. After regularly integrating it into my use with masks, my skin is considerably more hydrated and no longer looks dry. I even use it without a mask, after washing my face or even prior to using foundation. A light mist is refreshing and hydrating. In addition to having dryness prone skin, my face is also extremely sensitive. I had no adverse effects after using the Maskimizer; it makes my skin feel hydrated and soft! I would recommend this product to those with sensitive skin prone to dryness as part of a facial beauty routine.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.