BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO
Origins Maskimizer Primer is a fantastic product! I have recently fallen in love with primers and the light weight feeling this one has is incredible! The pump makes application a breeze! Definitely a product I would recommend to others!
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
Ok, I really like this stuff. I've used it before all types of brands and it's a refreshing start to your mask. It wakes you up and preps your skin to soak up all the goodness your mask offers. Got this as a sample and I will repurchase.
Angela D.
Got a coupon for this product from a friend recently. Went to the mall and purchased it. I needed a good moisturizing face toner for after I wash my face or shower. This one works great though I don't use it as often as my other brands
Neiddy R.
Wylie, TX
I love a good toner but this one almost burned my face. The packaging is kinda bland for the price you pay. I don't have sensitive skin and it made my face red for the price I expected more. This is a product I wouldn't spend money on.
Karla P.
This primer mask it's amazing! It really works... It's like Masks double their effect! The packaging is perfect loved it! This is the fist time I'm using it but I've already used the half of the bottle and will definitely buy it again!
Heidi E.
Tipton, MI
Love this mask primer! Makes my skin feel so soft! Love this bottle so nice looking, not harsh to the skin very gentle too! Yes it met my expectations and more! Wouldn't improve anything just maybe come out with more products like it!
Meagan L.
Orlando, FL
I love the Origins brand, although its a little pricey I have never been disappointed. This primer was so exception, I've tried a few of their masks and lotions before and this primer definitely makes my skin not feel so dry after.
Alexandra L.
I love this product. It makes your face feel very soft and it leaves a lot of moisture. It also has a plumping effect which is also very nice. I feel like the spray is way to strong but other than that I would really use it again.
Yesenia G.
I love it. This leaving my skin feeling amazing and it smells great. The only downside is that the first few times I used it my skin was really irritated and I broke out but after I kept trying it my skin adjusted to the formula.
Miriam A.
This is a nice product to easily hydrate the skin before a mask, or as a toner spray. I wouldn't say it is necessary as I haven't noticed extreme differences, but I do find it refreshing and nice to apply before a drying mask.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.