Add a Photo

#35 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ

As a mask fanatic, I really wanted this to work. However, it just doesn't seem to make a difference in the effects of the masks I use. I've used it a good amount of times, and while it doesn't have any negative effects it just doesn't do enough to justify the price.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Calgary, Alberta

This adds a shot of moisture to the skin to prep it for any mask you want to use. I find that it works really well with clay masks, because it helps them to go on smoother, and also remove more easily. The only thing I didn't love is that the mist isn't fine enough.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I received a same of this and do not see tbe point. i felt that it did nothing. i tried it with both of the origins masks the sample came with and an additional posh mask and dod not notice a difference at all. i would not purchase as i do not see any real benefits.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

This is product is AMAZING! The maskimizer it is just as described !! It goes on smoothly for a easy mess free mask removal leaving my skin smooth as satin...I can tell a difference in brightness of my skin when using it! You won't regret buying along with the mask!
Aixa C.
Aixa C.

Although its presentation is a little intimidating do not forget to prove it is a product that to the end moisturizes a lot for dry skin would be the maximum.
Contains some agents that leaves your skin soft, moisturized and beautiful. Your skin improves considerably
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC

This skin primer is awesome. I love the feel. I love the way it goes it. It did meet my expectation. I will purchase this product again. it was gentle and for my first time i was sold. I will purchase again and share with a friend. I love this product. its a keeper.
rheanon s.
rheanon s.
Perrysburg, OH

Great product one I do actually enjoy using. I don't use often only because I am fast at doing any facial routines and to me its not that super important to be apart of it if I am trying to be fast but when I do use it I love it. leaves a fresher feeling on my face
Super soft and nice on my sensitive skin. I love it and really hope that it gets more popularity because it is a very nice item. It has a very cool bottle and it is a good value and I do enjoy using it all. I would for sure buy it again and say to get it to others.
Lillian L.
Lillian L.
Lansing, MI

I love this mask primer so much!!! I love using masks and it helps the masks I used work so much better than they ever did by themselves!! I brought mine at Sephora and I'm so glad I did! Definitely worth the price! Would recommend to any of my friends so great!!!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Mayville, WI

The Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing mask prime was alright. I bought it at Sephora, and I thought it was okay. I never heard of a mask primer so I wanted to try this one. It made me sad when It didn't do anything for me or my skin. I will stick to my drug store.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now