BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kira D.
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
I truly love every origins product. They leave my skin feeling soft and glowy, without the feeling of a lot of product. The ingredients feel very natural on my skin. The mask primer works beautifully before I apply a hydrating mask for my dry skin.
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Fremont, CA
I just loved the cute little package it came with! This product was amazing and with the masks as well. It definitely left my face feeling soft and smooth. I hope I get to try this again as I have a hard time finding these products in stores!!!!!!!
Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA
Quick step before applying a mask. Very easy to use, although I'm not quite convinced it makes a whole lot of difference on creamy masks. I do like to use it with dryer masks so it applies to my dry areas more smoothly and easily. Great for that!
alicia s.
alicia s.
Apopka, FL
I usually love origins products, but I cannot even use this. My skin broke out so bad after using this, and I don't even have sensitive skin! Of course, if interested in the product, I'd go ask for a sample at Sephora and see if it works for you!

Rakshana S.
Rakshana S.
Trumbull
Wasn't really sure how effective this maskprimer would be considering i didn't even know masks needed primers but boy was i wrong!! I think it really helps set the skin before use of a mask and after using it I was glowing! Would def buy again!
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
I received a sample of this product a few months ago with a makeup purchase. I typically don't use much primer, but I tested it out and found it to be lightweight and easy to use. A little goes a long way. My skin looked more even and less red!
Caren V.
Caren V.
Mineola, NY
This is fairly new in my skin care regimen. I like to use masks on my face a lot. This goes on before the actual mask. It doesn't matter the brand though. The mask seems to stick to the skin better. It works the same way a primer is to makeup.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
This stuff is holy grail quality seriously. Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or heavy. Please scent and does everything it claims to. Skin looks brighter ans more even right away! Packaging is easy to use. I would definitely buy this again.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
I honestly didn't notice much of a difference applying this primer before my mask. The mask seemed to work just the same. It was hydrating to my skin so that's a plus however I don't think this is a necessary product for your facial regime.
Ana L.
Ana L.
For you skin care lovers and addicts, bring your mask game to the next level with this mask primer. Helps soothe and hydrate your skin and prepare it for your favorite masks. It does that without those icky Parabens, Sulfates, & Phthalates.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.