Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer is an incredible product! The packaging makes it easy to find and it is fairly inexpensive. Smells great and never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry. I would recommend for all skin types. If used consistently this product works great!
Scarlett D.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO

This is a bit of a strange product in concept, but I actually really enjoy it. I know when I first saw it, I told myself that it was a total gimmick and wouldn't make a difference, but I was really surprised when it did. I will always use it when I use a mask, I love it that much.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Fountaintown, IN

I use this Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer prior to using a mask for continuing to keep my face looking as revitalized as possible. Again I used this for after Bariatric surgery to help keep my face from looking older. I would definitely recommend this product.
Thais A.
Thais A.

Goes on the face so smoothly! great for before you put on makeup because its light but it helps with the foundation to stay on longer and no streaks! very gentle on the skin especially if you have those sensitive areas around the nose and mouth. Could improve on the packaging.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC

The idea of a mask primer intrigued me- it claims to hydrate your skin and increase the effectiveness of the mask you use. I did feel more hydrated after using this, but haven't seen if it makes my masks more potent. I like to use this primer with the charcoal mask by Origins.
Mackenzie U.
Mackenzie U.

This primer really helped my skin absorb the mask better and felt that it applied much easier! I was skeptical about this product but I truly feel it made a difference in application, wear while the mask dried, and that my skin had better results with the origin charcoal mask.
yanira R.
yanira R.
Uniondale, NY

Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I got a small sample of it and deff repurchased! You don't have to use it as a mask primer I usually just spray some on to get a fresh clean feeling it's very gentle. I would recommend to others if your a fan of facial sprays deff purchase.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

It is a good idea and I do feel that it works well with mud masks that are high end. I have used it on one of the cheap cucumber peel offs and it didn't make a difference but I really like the scent and when you take your mask off your skin feels nice and refreshed and light.
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Greensboro, NC

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand the point of this. I'm pretty up on all the skincare trends and this just seems like a blatant money ploy. Sure, it smells nice and its lightly moisturizing, but I think it's totally unnecessary, especially given the price.
Ginger J.
Ginger J.
Danville, KY

This product is AWESOME! It is light weight and easy to apply adding a glow to my skin after applying my makeup. It is effective in helping my makeup stay on throughout the day. I ordered this product online after talking to one of my friends who uses it. Was so happy I did.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now