BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Bianca C.
Before I knew about this product I had no idea a mask primer existed! I love to spray this before applying one of my favorite masks. It makes my face feel so fresh with just a couple of pumps definitely recommend!
Naiyeli R.
This is a must have product ! I use it every time I mask. It is easy and effortless to use. You spray it on before any mask to get the most out of each mask. I like that you can use this with any brand of mask.
Sonia V.
Made my skin feel so soft after one use! It definitely brightens up my face when i use it . Keeps my face hydrated all day long even in hot weather. Packaging is very nice and simple easy to use, great quality.
Vivian T.
S San Fran, CA
I didn't even know mask primers existed til this. You spray your skin and pat it on right. Wait for it to dry, then put on you face masks. It smells SOOOO good. I love it. It made my mask feel so much better.
Yasminah S.
This keeps my face feeling fresh and hydrated. I have oily skin so after using a mask that dries my skin out I use this and it gives my face a nice and hydrated feeling. I recommend
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
The smell is amazing! A bit too expensive but I received a half a bottle from my sister and I fell in love. Moisturized perfect and is suitable for all skin types, even oily ones.
Kristen S.
It was hard for me to tell if this actually did anything. I'm assuming it helps the mask penetrate the skin but that's only based on the fact that Origins is a reputable company.
Katelyn D.
Gauley Bridge
Helped apply my makeup so nicely and left a lot of moisture in my skin! But it was very oily and felt less like a primer and was not very refreshing after it soaked into the skin.
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH
I love facial masks but this one was one of my favorites by far, My face felt so soft and when I used it before bed, my face still felt soft when I woke up the next morning
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.