Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#19 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I loved this product. I received a sample size in a subscription box and to be honest I'm not sure if it helped make the mask more affective or not but I do love the idea and my skin felt amazing after using it. I'm just not sure if my face would've felt less amazing if I haven't used it.
Cait M.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I got this in my Sephora Play! Box. I'll admit I'm not an avid mask user so maybe I can't appreciate its true potential. I'm not sure it did anything additional to the mask I used. I don't think I'd spend money on a full bottle, but for those who use masks regularly it may be worth a buy!
Alissa P.
Alissa P.

I received a sample in my Play! by Sephora beauty subscription box to go along with another mask i had received. It was small so really only one use came of it. I didn't really see a huge difference in how my skin felt after I think I would need a bigger sample to really see if it works.
Ema B.
Ema B.
Croatia

Primer like any primer I used. I think I like it but I tried better before. I order it from Amazon and it was not bad price, it was okay, but I thought it will be better. It is nice packaging, i love it for sure. I will recommend it for someone who is not searching for something special.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.

Super good primer! I use this a lot, I love the way the makeup looks super good and smooth and just overall good and I've been using this for a while now and I love that it isn't too unreasonable of a cost to buy it and I would recommend this product to anyone who asked me if I liked it!
Mallorie G.
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL

This is the first product of its kind, it made my skin super soft and allowed the mask to truly do it's job better whether it be a detox mask or a brightening mask. I could truly see if a difference in the way my skin looked when I used the skin-optimizing mask primer and when I didn't!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

The following is my first impressions of the Origins Maskimizer. The packaging gives off a very clean and fresh vibe. The product definitely meets my expectations. The primer made a huge difference when applying a mask. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who uses mask primers.
RO C.
RO C.

The maskimizer really helped my skin feel more hydrated while letting my clay mask deep clean my pores. I also use it as a toner on days where my skin feels extra dehydrated or when the weather is extra dry. I find that it helps my foundation go on smoother and gives me a natural glow.
Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA

This is a nice product. I think it really did add to the mask I used it with. It felt like a nice hydrating mist, and helped to set the mask into my skin. I've only used it once with the sample mask that came with it, so It will be interesting to see how well it works with other masks.
Rhyme D.
Rhyme D.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Worked really well. Once using this I could really tell the difference between my uses without it and my uses with it. I bought this a few days ago and I am admittedly a maskaholic. I thought this would enhance my experience. I highly recommend this for everyone. It's worth the price.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now