BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melissa B.
Mokena, IL
Got this as a sample in my Ipsy box. Left my skin a bit sticky before I apply my Origin mask. I really couldn't tell any difference since using I was using the primer and mask for the first and only time.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
I love this suff I use it with there activated charcoal mask and it you should see all clean my clear my face is. My pores are smaller and I no longer get black heads since I started using this with my mask 4 times a week. I've also seen that I've a big reduction in white heads and I no longer break out during my monthly cycle. Lol The best part is the additional product didn't break me out and I have really sensitive skin. 💙😄✌️
Candace W.
Knoxville, TN
This primer is supposed to help prime your face before using a mask. I'm not sure it really did much to help. I did notice my face was hydrated nicely, but not sure it really did much for the mask. I purchased this at Sephora and I probably won't repurchase it.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I received this mask in a sample form and was able to get 3 application out of the small vial. I did not like this primer with the charcoal mask as it made it difficult to apply the mask and caused it to apply in a patchy manner. I didn't mind it with the overnight mask, however. I'm not sure how much this really did for my skin and I don't think I would spend money to purchase this. I feel like it is a bit of a gimmick.
Desiree H.
Lafayette, LA
I really enjoyed the mask primer it really helped my skin while using the the mask. The primer came with a kit for the mask and I definitely purchased the full size and I have no regrets.
Melissa W.
Grand rapids, MI
Love the way this makes my skin feel! It gives my skin the perfect base I need for an every day clean skin feel. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep their skin clean, and fresh
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like this product because it goes on smoothly and it is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It is kind of pricey, but I did like it. It isn't my most favorite product, but I did use all of it when I bought it.
Maedchen G.
Mooresville, NC
This really works! It's a super simple way to prep your face right before putting on a mask to get all the good out of it. It has a very light pleasant scent but it doesn't cling to your face or anything. The only thing I would say is that I wish it was more of a mist than a spray but that's a personal preference.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this in a package from Sephora and I don't see how it makes a difference, I personally feel like it's a waste of money. I don't think it's the worst product but i would not buy it.
Sophia S.
30 West 60th Street
This primer really moisturizes your face. It was effective but it took a long time to dry and as I am usually in a rush when I apply my makeup that was a big hassle to deal with. Overall it did its job well though
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.