BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH
I adore this product. It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh. I bout it at a salon I go to in my town. It is a little pricey but I definitely feel it's worth the money. The packaging looks nice and it works great. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I received a sample of this product from the Sephora Play box and I did not notice any difference in mask performance when using it. It's nice to add extra steps to spa treatments sometimes but I don't think this product is worth the cost. Just Meh for me.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND
I received a sample of this, a small perfumes sized sample so I didn't get a chance to really try it out. With that said it didn't wow me, I used it with 2 masks I use very often and didn't notice a difference, tho it did feel nice and cooling on the skin.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
I just recently purchased this to add to my skin care regimen after seeing a review online. I think it really helps prep your skin before you apply your mask to your face. I will definitely be using it regularly and totally recommend it for others to try.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.
This product has good ingredients but it does not spray on well. I did not see any results with this product. Did not meet my expectations at all. I bought at Sephora for like 23 dollars. Overall disappointing products and I am a very big fan of origins.
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
If you use a clay mask, this product is a MUST have!. Just spray on the clean face and while your face is damp, apply the clay mask and let it dry and the mask just wipes right off. No more scrubbing to get the mask off and my face is so some afterwards
Karina M.
Karina M.
Redmond, WA
I received this product as part of my rewards at Sephora. At first I was a bit skeptical but I tried before my hydrating mask and I can tell I notice a difference, my skin felt moisturized and fresh. I would definitely purchase the full size product.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
Great product, happy to have discovered it. I never have complaints with Origins products. This primer never leaves my face feeling dry or uncomfortable after a mask. My skin always feels so soft after a mask when I use this. I would purchase again.
Shantelle P.
Shantelle P.
Columbus, OH
Leaves skin glowing with a soft touch. A good morning go to right after washing your face! Very gentle and long lasting, a little goes a long way. Meet my expectations. Got mines from CVS you can go to Walmart also.. Would recommend this to everyone
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Fremont, CA
I just loved the cute little package it came with! This product was amazing and with the masks as well. It definitely left my face feeling soft and smooth. I hope I get to try this again as I have a hard time finding these products in stores!!!!!!!
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.