BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kim W.
Kim W.
Mayville, WI
The Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing mask prime was alright. I bought it at Sephora, and I thought it was okay. I never heard of a mask primer so I wanted to try this one. It made me sad when It didn't do anything for me or my skin. I will stick to my drug store.
Lillian L.
Lillian L.
Lansing, MI
I love this mask primer so much!!! I love using masks and it helps the masks I used work so much better than they ever did by themselves!! I brought mine at Sephora and I'm so glad I did! Definitely worth the price! Would recommend to any of my friends so great!!!
karissa H.
karissa H.
Works so well and leaves your skin soft and glowing. It's not my absolute favorite..but it does work very well and I like that's it's all a Natural. I also found a little bit of this product goes a long way and I like that. Definitely would spend the money again.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Mcdonough, GA
I like how this product is also a primer which is great for oily skin. I don't think that this product is harsh in anyway. I got mine at Sephora in my local mall. I am still on my first bottle and I am loving it, but I do think that the smell is very overwhelming
A B.
A B.
The Maskimizer really helps your skin take in all the nutrients from the mask in order to have the most benefit. The packaging is really nice and it is the only mask primer I have yet to encounter that lives up to the expectation! I would definitely recommend it!
Haley D.
Haley D.
New Bern, NC
Love this mask primer. Have not had a bad experience with any of the origins products I have used. Makes my skin appear so smooth and fresh. Usually buy online since I do not have a local store. Good value for the quality of product. would definitely buy again.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Midlothian, TX
I must admit that I was skeptical at first but I truly love this product. This is my first time purchasing but I would definitely buy it again. Its super refreshing and I feel like it opens my pores and helps my face to absorb all benefits from my facial masks.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Barbourville, KY
I love this primer. It is easy on the face & is at a decent price. It meet my expectations & I like the amount you get for the price. I have only used it once, but I would love to use it again. I thought it was very effective and I would recommend it to others.
Kate W.
Kate W.
It's an extra step to add to your already busy routine. That being said, it is a refreshing gel that gives a tingle and helps to open pores before masking. It is an extra step, but if you have the extra time, it can feel like an extra little mini spa treatment
Carol C.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I like this primer it help my makeup last all day. I would recommend this primer to anyone who like origins product love the smell great packing . its pricy but it worth the money . it was my first time trying this product but I love and I'm going to buy again
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?