Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Elena A.
Elena A.
Dallas, TX

I don't see the real need in another step when applying a mask but I do see the logic. It feels as if the mask goes on the skin better when applying this primer. It doesn't seem to dry my skin out and it doesn't dry the mask fast so I feel like the mask has more time to work as much as it can.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Dallas, Tx

I do not see the point of this product. I had a sample of this and used it before a clay mask and a hydrating mask. I saw no difference. I personally think this is just a gimmick. I do not see the need to purchase this product and I don't think it is a necessary step in your skincare routine.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Bridgeport

I like this product. It dried fast and left my skin feeling beautiful! I've heard other reviews from my other friends and they didn't like it. Unlike other masks that left my face sticky at the end I feel that origins uses more natural ingredients that don't make your face feel like plastic.
Emily K.
Emily K.

This product is ok... It feels refreshing when applied, But in my opinion not necessary to achieve the results of your mask. This might be good for peel off masks, but for me being very oily in general, most of my masks are clay. Be careful if you have lash extensions, this product has oils!
Mala K.
Mala K.
Rantoul, IL

I received a mini facial with this product and I can feel the difference with my skin. I feel like it enhances the function of the mask. I have oily combination skin and it made it feel refreshing. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to get the most out their mask treatment.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

I received a sample size of Origins Maskimizer through a beauty subscription service. It seems like a great idea, but I didn't see any difference between the times I used it compared to the times I didn't use it. I suggest using your money on a great mask instead of purchasing this product.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Bradenton, FL

Very hydrating and refreshing on the skin. Not a necessity, but it makes you feel like you are getting more out of your face masks. It's an interesting product because there aren't many other things on the market that are similar to this. Definitely worth a try if you are a face mask lover.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Stratford, OK

I like this primer. it isn't greasy or slimey. It does help with minimizing finelines and doesn't seem to make my makeup slide off, which is a good thing for a primer. It met my expectations even for the price! I probably would buy it again, but I do have primers that I prefer over this one.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom had purchased this for herself but never used it so she gave it to me. I have always been a fan of Origins products. I was having a lot of break outs and this has helped calm them down a little bit. I'm still looking for a permanent product to use, but I might come back to this one.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA

I originally got this as a sample from my Sephora Play box and I liked it the first two times I used it so I decided to buy the full sized. Don't know why but it just didn't work out. It didn't do very much. It worked nicely with my Origins Rose Clay mask but not with other brand's masks.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now