Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Alli S.
Alli S.
Edmonton

I like how unique this product is! I love using it fresh out of the shower before I put on my favorite mask! I have noticed that my face does not feel as dry after I remove my masks as it has felt in the past! I do believe that it helps to boost the benefits of the mask!
Chessa F.
Chessa F.
Slaughters, KY

My skin is so sensitive but yet so dry my face didn't really see any benefits from using this primer. I believe it is just my skin type. I would still recommend this product. My friend ended up using it and she loves it! She has gone to repurchase it.. a couple of times!
Amie W.
Amie W.
Birmingham, AL

I feel like any mask that is used after this primer is more likely to perform as it claims to! I was very skeptical at first but I believe it had helped the effectiveness of my mask routine! As a first time user I was impressed! Not life changing but I see a difference!
Erin Q.
Erin Q.
Scarborough, ME

I was so excited to try this product when it first came out but I was not impressed. I didn't notice it doing anything extra to help my masks perform. I used a beauty setting spray one night before my mask and achieved the same results as I did with this $30 maskimizer.
sze wai c.
sze wai c.
Hong Kong

The claim of the product is to amplify the absorbion of another product say masks or serums. i personally cannot see that after multiple uses. it doesn't smell like anything so it's gd for sensitive skin but since it does not deliver its claim , i would not recommand it.
I love the way this mist felt after the mask, but besides the refreshing feeling, I don't think it really did much. It may have more to do with unseen help. It's a little pricey for what it is. I don't think I would buy it again. I like to keep my routine pretty simple.
Tannu J.
Tannu J.
N Lauderdale, FL

This is a great product. It does good and not irritate or inflame my skin.
Till date no spa has been able to achieve this for me.
I use the product as specified and have noticed the immediate relief it gives especially if I have been exposed to pollution during the day.
Kim L.
Kim L.

I often times skip out on primers and masks but in the past year or so, i decided to give them a go and see if it'll make a difference to my skin. I can say that this Origins product definitely helped me to get the most out of my facial mask treatments. Wouk recommend!
joanny c.
joanny c.

Omg this product is so great, I'm so glad my friend told to me about it, I really love it and good for the price. It comes in a little cute box and liked the packaging and everything. It really meet my expectations, I highly recommended thats the reason I gave it face.
Marci P.
Marci P.
Fairfield, CT

I tried this product however I don't think I used it for long enough to actually get any results. I wanted to put something on my face to help hydrate it before makeup but I didn't use it every day. I am not able to provide an accurate review. I do love origins though.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now