Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

2 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Talon T.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA

Received this in my Sephora Play box for this month and I really liked it! I sprayed it onto my clean face and let it soak in before applying my face mask. I felt like it made a noticeable difference with helping the mask really "get into" my pores nicely and affectively.
Chessa F.
Chessa F.
Slaughters, KY

My skin is so sensitive but yet so dry my face didn't really see any benefits from using this primer. I believe it is just my skin type. I would still recommend this product. My friend ended up using it and she loves it! She has gone to repurchase it.. a couple of times!
Corah W.
Corah W.
Lakewood, OH

I use this before i do any of my face masks, and while i'm not 100% sure that it does what it says, whenever i don't use it i see a slight difference in how well my skin looked afterwards. So i think that it is working but i feel like if i didn't have it i wouldn't mind.
Christine S.
Christine S.
portland

I'm my opinion this is a waste of money. I don't see any way this is effective and it really disappointed me. I used it for three weeks and didn't see any difference of when I normally applied my face masks..the packaging was great but I definitely wouldn't try it again.
Amie W.
Amie W.
Greenville, AL

I feel like any mask that is used after this primer is more likely to perform as it claims to! I was very skeptical at first but I believe it had helped the effectiveness of my mask routine! As a first time user I was impressed! Not life changing but I see a difference!
I love the way this mist felt after the mask, but besides the refreshing feeling, I don't think it really did much. It may have more to do with unseen help. It's a little pricey for what it is. I don't think I would buy it again. I like to keep my routine pretty simple.
Tannu J.
Tannu J.
Jacksonville , FL

This is a great product. It does good and not irritate or inflame my skin.
Till date no spa has been able to achieve this for me.
I use the product as specified and have noticed the immediate relief it gives especially if I have been exposed to pollution during the day.
Erin Q.
Erin Q.
Scarborough, ME

I was so excited to try this product when it first came out but I was not impressed. I didn't notice it doing anything extra to help my masks perform. I used a beauty setting spray one night before my mask and achieved the same results as I did with this $30 maskimizer.
joanny c.
joanny c.

Omg this product is so great, I'm so glad my friend told to me about it, I really love it and good for the price. It comes in a little cute box and liked the packaging and everything. It really meet my expectations, I highly recommended thats the reason I gave it face.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Las Vegas

I was sent this in a subscription box and I really liked it, but I have to say, it didn't really make a difference. It felt nice and I feel like it was hydrating before a really heavy mask, but I feel like a primer water to a facial mist would really do the same thing.
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?