BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD
Loved this mist it's so refreshing for the skin makes skin so hydrated and less dewy and make sure that your face it's ready to be set before application of any makeup and it help that it preps your skin
Jasmine T.
I give it 4 stars because I feel like the mask sticks better but at the same time it might be in my head. I don't see more of an improvement with the masks. I like using a hot towel first then applying a mask
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I love putting this mask primer on before using the charcoal mask! The packaging is great I love the bright blue! I have 2 or 3 bottles of this that I received from Sephora and I'd buy again for sure!!
Melissa B.
Love this mask primer. I have dry skin and it's amazing!!!!!! Very gentle not harsh at all. Yes it met my expectations!!!! Great value for how much u get. A little goes a long way. Yes I'd buy it again
Alona A.
Toronto, CANADA
It works a tons of miracle on my skin! I have a sensitive and very prone to acne skin so i needed an extra care of it. This helps me do the job easier! A must have!
Hadley F.
I did not like this product. I feel like it is pointless to have a mask under a mask, and it did not make my mask any more effective than it already would have been. I would not buy this again or recommend it
nadia p.
New Brunswick, NJ
This bottle may seem small but you do not need a lot when applying this product to the face. it really helps moisturize the face and prepare it for a mask. I like to pare this with the origins charcoal face mask. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kellie H.
Everett, WA
Always leaves my skin feeling refreshed, was skeptical at first but enjoyed the sample I received! Easy to use, and worth the spending a little extra for the occasional added mask bonus.
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
One of the best primers I've used. The bottle looks beautiful and the smell isn't as strong as other mist primers tend to do. I use this as my prep-primer and then I use the benefit pore-fessional primer and it's amazing!
Natalie A.
This is supposed to be used in conjunction with face masks (you spray a little of this all over your face prior to applying a mask) to optimize the effectiveness of the mask. I definitely think this is worth the money, because I had no issues applying the charcoal mask after using this spray. Plus, the spray is so fine it really feels like a mist and is super refreshing on the skin, very hydrating. I think it really helped the charcoal mask I used stick to my skin better and kept it from drying too quickly, before I had finished applying it to my entire face. Really recommend giving this a shot!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.