BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alona A.
Toronto, CANADA
It works a tons of miracle on my skin! I have a sensitive and very prone to acne skin so i needed an extra care of it. This helps me do the job easier! A must have!
Hadley F.
I did not like this product. I feel like it is pointless to have a mask under a mask, and it did not make my mask any more effective than it already would have been. I would not buy this again or recommend it
nadia p.
New Brunswick, NJ
This bottle may seem small but you do not need a lot when applying this product to the face. it really helps moisturize the face and prepare it for a mask. I like to pare this with the origins charcoal face mask. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kellie H.
Everett, WA
Always leaves my skin feeling refreshed, was skeptical at first but enjoyed the sample I received! Easy to use, and worth the spending a little extra for the occasional added mask bonus.
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
One of the best primers I've used. The bottle looks beautiful and the smell isn't as strong as other mist primers tend to do. I use this as my prep-primer and then I use the benefit pore-fessional primer and it's amazing!
Natalie A.
This is supposed to be used in conjunction with face masks (you spray a little of this all over your face prior to applying a mask) to optimize the effectiveness of the mask. I definitely think this is worth the money, because I had no issues applying the charcoal mask after using this spray. Plus, the spray is so fine it really feels like a mist and is super refreshing on the skin, very hydrating. I think it really helped the charcoal mask I used stick to my skin better and kept it from drying too quickly, before I had finished applying it to my entire face. Really recommend giving this a shot!
Jamie W.
I got a sample of this mask primer in a Sephora Play Box. I really felt like it did what it claims. It made the Origins masks more effective. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle.
Bianca C.
Before I knew about this product I had no idea a mask primer existed! I love to spray this before applying one of my favorite masks. It makes my face feel so fresh with just a couple of pumps definitely recommend!
Naiyeli R.
This is a must have product ! I use it every time I mask. It is easy and effortless to use. You spray it on before any mask to get the most out of each mask. I like that you can use this with any brand of mask.
Sonia V.
Made my skin feel so soft after one use! It definitely brightens up my face when i use it . Keeps my face hydrated all day long even in hot weather. Packaging is very nice and simple easy to use, great quality.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.