Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Vivien Y.
Vivien Y.

This product doesn't really do anything, it is essentially a spray toner. I'm giving it three stars because I don't feel it is worth it for the price. Even the salesperson at Sephora told me it doesn't really do much. I've been using this as a spray toner and ocassionally with my masks (When I remember)
Sami M.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA

I honestly think this product works! Some people might think it's just a gimmick, but I feel like my masks set into my skin better with it. But the way it feels alone is enough to make me repurchase! It has such a cooling, purifying, soothing feel when you first spray it! Definitely a repurchase for me.
Hana B.
Hana B.
Alameda, CA

The packaging is beautiful! I love origin masks, so when they came out with a mask primer that would enhance the who make process I was sold!
How it feels?
Almost like you are spraying water on your face
Price:
$22.00
Does it work?
Overall, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Ashlein S.
Ashlein S.

This product is not necessary buuut ladies if you love placing masks on your face and have them come off with no problem, I strongly suggest. The first thing i noticed was the texture it was just like water, my face felt like I drank a big gulp of water! Super hydrating even before the mask is placed!
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

Andreina R.
Andreina R.
Boise, ID

Ok so at first I saw this and thought it was a very interesting product come to find out that it's just an unnecessary extra step when doing a mask I didn't see a difference in using it compared to just applying the face mask normals plus origins isn't a cheap brand and you don't get a lot of product
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Lemon Grove, CA

I didn't believe in using primers at first but I actually saw a result with this one. My face did not feel as greasy by the end of the day and my make up actually looked better than when I didn't use primer. I do recommend to invest in using a primer that suits you because there is a big difference.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Omaha, NE

Love this! Makes hard-to-get-off masks (ahem, perhaps a certain charcoal mask from the same brand) much easier to get off. Also, making sure skin is fully hydrated ensures the highest efficacy of any subsequent treatments and this primer does just that. The nozzle, however, does not work very well.
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN

I have tried the origins masks before for about a month with out the primer. the waited a month with no masks and then tried it with the next month and o.m.g. guys it's so worth it the effectiveness of the mask and the quickness that it helps clear up my skin and it leaves me feeling dew and great
Oumayma A.
Oumayma A.
Doha

This serum is so moisturizing! i really loved and enjoyed sing it! very gentle and doesn't feel too oily on your skin, i personally think its pricey just a tiny bit but its totally worth every penny, if they wanna improve anything about it, it would be the price range, but overall, great product!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now