Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

2 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Scarlett D.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO

This is a bit of a strange product in concept, but I actually really enjoy it. I know when I first saw it, I told myself that it was a total gimmick and wouldn't make a difference, but I was really surprised when it did. I will always use it when I use a mask, I love it that much.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN

I use this Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer prior to using a mask for continuing to keep my face looking as revitalized as possible. Again I used this for after Bariatric surgery to help keep my face from looking older. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mackenzie U.
Mackenzie U.

This primer really helped my skin absorb the mask better and felt that it applied much easier! I was skeptical about this product but I truly feel it made a difference in application, wear while the mask dried, and that my skin had better results with the origin charcoal mask.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC

The idea of a mask primer intrigued me- it claims to hydrate your skin and increase the effectiveness of the mask you use. I did feel more hydrated after using this, but haven't seen if it makes my masks more potent. I like to use this primer with the charcoal mask by Origins.
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Greensboro, NC

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand the point of this. I'm pretty up on all the skincare trends and this just seems like a blatant money ploy. Sure, it smells nice and its lightly moisturizing, but I think it's totally unnecessary, especially given the price.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

I'll be honest. I didn't have super high hopes for this product. I get what it's suppose to do. But I did not see a difference when using my masks. If it wasn't as pricey as it is- I would have thought it's nice for drenching your skin before a mask. But I'll stick to water.
Ginger J.
Ginger J.
Danville, KY

This product is AWESOME! It is light weight and easy to apply adding a glow to my skin after applying my makeup. It is effective in helping my makeup stay on throughout the day. I ordered this product online after talking to one of my friends who uses it. Was so happy I did.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.

I just received a sample of this on my Sephora play box. I didn't really notice a difference in using this with my mask. I guess it good if you want a spa like experience at home. It's a great refresher for the skin but I just didn't notice a huge difference when using it.
Ventura S.
Ventura S.
Olympia, WA

Was refreshing and moisturizing but I didn't notice any big differences in mask performance when I used it with masks I already was familiar with. Tried with origins masks and other brands. Fun but not worth the extra money in my opinion seems overall like a regular toner.
Misty L.
Misty L.

Before applying origins intensive overnight mask, I'd first apply the primer. My face felt hydrated and youthful. The primer definitely helps keep the moisture in place. My best friend noticed a big difference in my face; it was smoothr and tighter after only a few uses!!
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?