BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Erin D.
Erin D.
Las Vegas
I was sent this in a subscription box and I really liked it, but I have to say, it didn't really make a difference. It felt nice and I feel like it was hydrating before a really heavy mask, but I feel like a primer water to a facial mist would really do the same thing.
Marci P.
Marci P.
Fairfield, CT
I tried this product however I don't think I used it for long enough to actually get any results. I wanted to put something on my face to help hydrate it before makeup but I didn't use it every day. I am not able to provide an accurate review. I do love origins though.
joanny c.
joanny c.
Omg this product is so great, I'm so glad my friend told to me about it, I really love it and good for the price. It comes in a little cute box and liked the packaging and everything. It really meet my expectations, I highly recommended thats the reason I gave it face.
Aixa C.
Aixa C.
Although its presentation is a little intimidating do not forget to prove it is a product that to the end moisturizes a lot for dry skin would be the maximum.
Contains some agents that leaves your skin soft, moisturized and beautiful. Your skin improves considerably
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
As a mask fanatic, I really wanted this to work. However, it just doesn't seem to make a difference in the effects of the masks I use. I've used it a good amount of times, and while it doesn't have any negative effects it just doesn't do enough to justify the price.
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
This skin primer is awesome. I love the feel. I love the way it goes it. It did meet my expectation. I will purchase this product again. it was gentle and for my first time i was sold. I will purchase again and share with a friend. I love this product. its a keeper.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
This is product is AMAZING! The maskimizer it is just as described !! It goes on smoothly for a easy mess free mask removal leaving my skin smooth as satin...I can tell a difference in brightness of my skin when using it! You won't regret buying along with the mask!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a same of this and do not see tbe point. i felt that it did nothing. i tried it with both of the origins masks the sample came with and an additional posh mask and dod not notice a difference at all. i would not purchase as i do not see any real benefits.
Super soft and nice on my sensitive skin. I love it and really hope that it gets more popularity because it is a very nice item. It has a very cool bottle and it is a good value and I do enjoy using it all. I would for sure buy it again and say to get it to others.
rheanon s.
rheanon s.
Perrysburg, OH
Great product one I do actually enjoy using. I don't use often only because I am fast at doing any facial routines and to me its not that super important to be apart of it if I am trying to be fast but when I do use it I love it. leaves a fresher feeling on my face
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.