Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Oumayma A.
Oumayma A.
Doha

This serum is so moisturizing! i really loved and enjoyed sing it! very gentle and doesn't feel too oily on your skin, i personally think its pricey just a tiny bit but its totally worth every penny, if they wanna improve anything about it, it would be the price range, but overall, great product!
thalia r.
thalia r.

I did not like this at all hence the one star. First, I didn't even like the way it sprayed my face. Face sprays are usually finely misted and this felt like a bucket to the face. Although the scent was nice, It really didn't do much to my skin to make me think i needed it in my everyday routine.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Atlanta, GA

I love makeup, and I've come to realize that priming the face before makeup is key. This primer is unlike any other one I have used! It is amazing and left my skin soft smooth, and while it held my makeup on, it also made it easier to remove. I really really recommend this product to everyone!
Elena A.
Elena A.
Dallas, TX

I don't see the real need in another step when applying a mask but I do see the logic. It feels as if the mask goes on the skin better when applying this primer. It doesn't seem to dry my skin out and it doesn't dry the mask fast so I feel like the mask has more time to work as much as it can.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Dallas, TX

I do not see the point of this product. I had a sample of this and used it before a clay mask and a hydrating mask. I saw no difference. I personally think this is just a gimmick. I do not see the need to purchase this product and I don't think it is a necessary step in your skincare routine.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Bridgeport

I like this product. It dried fast and left my skin feeling beautiful! I've heard other reviews from my other friends and they didn't like it. Unlike other masks that left my face sticky at the end I feel that origins uses more natural ingredients that don't make your face feel like plastic.
Emily K.
Emily K.

This product is ok... It feels refreshing when applied, But in my opinion not necessary to achieve the results of your mask. This might be good for peel off masks, but for me being very oily in general, most of my masks are clay. Be careful if you have lash extensions, this product has oils!
Mala K.
Mala K.
Rantoul, IL

I received a mini facial with this product and I can feel the difference with my skin. I feel like it enhances the function of the mask. I have oily combination skin and it made it feel refreshing. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to get the most out their mask treatment.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

I received a sample size of Origins Maskimizer through a beauty subscription service. It seems like a great idea, but I didn't see any difference between the times I used it compared to the times I didn't use it. I suggest using your money on a great mask instead of purchasing this product.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Bradenton, FL

Very hydrating and refreshing on the skin. Not a necessity, but it makes you feel like you are getting more out of your face masks. It's an interesting product because there aren't many other things on the market that are similar to this. Definitely worth a try if you are a face mask lover.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now