Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom had purchased this for herself but never used it so she gave it to me. I have always been a fan of Origins products. I was having a lot of break outs and this has helped calm them down a little bit. I'm still looking for a permanent product to use, but I might come back to this one.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Stratford, OK

I like this primer. it isn't greasy or slimey. It does help with minimizing finelines and doesn't seem to make my makeup slide off, which is a good thing for a primer. It met my expectations even for the price! I probably would buy it again, but I do have primers that I prefer over this one.
Cait M.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I got this in my Sephora Play! Box. I'll admit I'm not an avid mask user so maybe I can't appreciate its true potential. I'm not sure it did anything additional to the mask I used. I don't think I'd spend money on a full bottle, but for those who use masks regularly it may be worth a buy!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA

I originally got this as a sample from my Sephora Play box and I liked it the first two times I used it so I decided to buy the full sized. Don't know why but it just didn't work out. It didn't do very much. It worked nicely with my Origins Rose Clay mask but not with other brand's masks.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I loved this product. I received a sample size in a subscription box and to be honest I'm not sure if it helped make the mask more affective or not but I do love the idea and my skin felt amazing after using it. I'm just not sure if my face would've felt less amazing if I haven't used it.
Alissa P.
Alissa P.

I received a sample in my Play! by Sephora beauty subscription box to go along with another mask i had received. It was small so really only one use came of it. I didn't really see a huge difference in how my skin felt after I think I would need a bigger sample to really see if it works.
Ema B.
Ema B.
Croatia

Primer like any primer I used. I think I like it but I tried better before. I order it from Amazon and it was not bad price, it was okay, but I thought it will be better. It is nice packaging, i love it for sure. I will recommend it for someone who is not searching for something special.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.

Super good primer! I use this a lot, I love the way the makeup looks super good and smooth and just overall good and I've been using this for a while now and I love that it isn't too unreasonable of a cost to buy it and I would recommend this product to anyone who asked me if I liked it!
Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA

This is a nice product. I think it really did add to the mask I used it with. It felt like a nice hydrating mist, and helped to set the mask into my skin. I've only used it once with the sample mask that came with it, so It will be interesting to see how well it works with other masks.
RO C.
RO C.

The maskimizer really helped my skin feel more hydrated while letting my clay mask deep clean my pores. I also use it as a toner on days where my skin feels extra dehydrated or when the weather is extra dry. I find that it helps my foundation go on smoother and gives me a natural glow.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now