BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Love masks especially before a special event or when I feel like my face needs a lift or some hydration. A bit pricey but worth the purchase, gives my face a great glow and soft feeling, I feel like it also minimizes my pores and imperfections
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
I like the primary feel nice on my face was refreshing. left my skin soft and look nice I think I'll actually purchase of four because I don't know like before the mask!
Stacy A.
Gloster , LA
Meh ......this didn't do anything for me I would suggest just spraying rose water on your face instead of this and the Mario bedescu kind is half the price and doesn't more for my skin it also broke me out every time I used it
Paula D.
New York
This masking primer is not too bad. I sprayed before my makeup routine and let it sit for a bit and it was somewhat sticky. I let it sit for a little longer and I guess my skin absorbed it. It was perfectly fine after that!
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
This is very cool when it comes to masking which I do often. It gives your mask a better results. Who would have ever thought to prime your face mask. Hydration is very important even on oily skin. It is good to have that extra boost.
Christine S.
portland
I'm my opinion this is a waste of money. I don't see any way this is effective and it really disappointed me. I used it for three weeks and didn't see any difference of when I normally applied my face masks..the packaging was great but I definitely wouldn't try it again.
aliyah h.
Holyoke, MA
perfect for spraying on to the face before applying makeup. i love this almost as much as the mac fix+. it smells wonderful, definitely worth the buy. it definitely went beyond my expectations and shocked me. i love it!!
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
I got this product whenever Origins was running a special. It's a nice product to apply before a mask or just to refresh your skin.

I haven't seen a major change in my skin when I use it vs. when I don't use it though, so I'm not sure that I'll repurchase.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I am only basing my review on a sample I received. I think it would work well for others, but it didn't have any sort of wow factor to it and I didn't see results. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't purchase a full size.
Shai B.
Lebanon, NH
I have never tried a mask primer before and probably never will. I didn't see much of a point to this product, but thought I would try it. It didn't do much of anything. After trying it with different masks, I didn't see any added effect to using this.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.