Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Phoenix, AZ

I loved this product. I received a sample size in a subscription box and to be honest I'm not sure if it helped make the mask more affective or not but I do love the idea and my skin felt amazing after using it. I'm just not sure if my face would've felt less amazing if I haven't used it.
Cait M.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I got this in my Sephora Play! Box. I'll admit I'm not an avid mask user so maybe I can't appreciate its true potential. I'm not sure it did anything additional to the mask I used. I don't think I'd spend money on a full bottle, but for those who use masks regularly it may be worth a buy!
Alissa P.
Alissa P.

I received a sample in my Play! by Sephora beauty subscription box to go along with another mask i had received. It was small so really only one use came of it. I didn't really see a huge difference in how my skin felt after I think I would need a bigger sample to really see if it works.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.

Super good primer! I use this a lot, I love the way the makeup looks super good and smooth and just overall good and I've been using this for a while now and I love that it isn't too unreasonable of a cost to buy it and I would recommend this product to anyone who asked me if I liked it!
Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA

This is a nice product. I think it really did add to the mask I used it with. It felt like a nice hydrating mist, and helped to set the mask into my skin. I've only used it once with the sample mask that came with it, so It will be interesting to see how well it works with other masks.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO

This has to be one of my favorites that i have gotten in a subscription box or maybe a sample with purchase i do not remember. However it works and it makes your skin feel super smooth and who doesn't love a face mask. I've been using it regularly and you can really tell a difference.
Rhyme D.
Rhyme D.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Worked really well. Once using this I could really tell the difference between my uses without it and my uses with it. I bought this a few days ago and I am admittedly a maskaholic. I thought this would enhance my experience. I highly recommend this for everyone. It's worth the price.
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY

I got this as a Sample and I didn't notice a huge difference until the 3rd time I used it. It leaves my skin much more hydrated and soft after the mask is removed. I don't know if I'd purchase it on my own, but I would definitely use it and recommend it to those who like face masks.
Holly T.
Holly T.

Great product that can be used on all masks, not just Origins own. So innovative and nothing else like it on the market. At first I was sceptical as to whether it was more of a gimmick but gives my skin that much needed extra boost when I treat myself to a mask once or twice a week.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer is an incredible product! The packaging makes it easy to find and it is fairly inexpensive. Smells great and never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry. I would recommend for all skin types. If used consistently this product works great!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?

Join Now