Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#54 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I'll be honest. I didn't have super high hopes for this product. I get what it's suppose to do. But I did not see a difference when using my masks. If it wasn't as pricey as it is- I would have thought it's nice for drenching your skin before a mask. But I'll stick to water.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
I just received a sample of this on my Sephora play box. I didn't really notice a difference in using this with my mask. I guess it good if you want a spa like experience at home. It's a great refresher for the skin but I just didn't notice a huge difference when using it.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Before applying origins intensive overnight mask, I'd first apply the primer. My face felt hydrated and youthful. The primer definitely helps keep the moisture in place. My best friend noticed a big difference in my face; it was smoothr and tighter after only a few uses!!
Ventura S.
Ventura S.
Charlotte, NC
Nov. 6, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Was refreshing and moisturizing but I didn't notice any big differences in mask performance when I used it with masks I already was familiar with. Tried with origins masks and other brands. Fun but not worth the extra money in my opinion seems overall like a regular toner.
Talon T.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Received this in my Sephora Play box for this month and I really liked it! I sprayed it onto my clean face and let it soak in before applying my face mask. I felt like it made a noticeable difference with helping the mask really "get into" my pores nicely and affectively.
Chessa F.
Chessa F.
Slaughters, KY
Jan. 19, 2017, 6:38 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
My skin is so sensitive but yet so dry my face didn't really see any benefits from using this primer. I believe it is just my skin type. I would still recommend this product. My friend ended up using it and she loves it! She has gone to repurchase it.. a couple of times!
Tannu J.
Tannu J.
Jacksonville , FL
This is a great product. It does good and not irritate or inflame my skin.
Till date no spa has been able to achieve this for me.
I use the product as specified and have noticed the immediate relief it gives especially if I have been exposed to pollution during the day.
Amie W.
Amie W.
Greenville, AL
I feel like any mask that is used after this primer is more likely to perform as it claims to! I was very skeptical at first but I believe it had helped the effectiveness of my mask routine! As a first time user I was impressed! Not life changing but I see a difference!
Dec. 1, 2016, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I love the way this mist felt after the mask, but besides the refreshing feeling, I don't think it really did much. It may have more to do with unseen help. It's a little pricey for what it is. I don't think I would buy it again. I like to keep my routine pretty simple.
Erin Q.
Erin Q.
Scarborough, ME
I was so excited to try this product when it first came out but I was not impressed. I didn't notice it doing anything extra to help my masks perform. I used a beauty setting spray one night before my mask and achieved the same results as I did with this $30 maskimizer.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?