Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.

Super good primer! I use this a lot, I love the way the makeup looks super good and smooth and just overall good and I've been using this for a while now and I love that it isn't too unreasonable of a cost to buy it and I would recommend this product to anyone who asked me if I liked it!
Alissa P.
Alissa P.

I received a sample in my Play! by Sephora beauty subscription box to go along with another mask i had received. It was small so really only one use came of it. I didn't really see a huge difference in how my skin felt after I think I would need a bigger sample to really see if it works.
Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA

This is a nice product. I think it really did add to the mask I used it with. It felt like a nice hydrating mist, and helped to set the mask into my skin. I've only used it once with the sample mask that came with it, so It will be interesting to see how well it works with other masks.
Rhyme D.
Rhyme D.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Worked really well. Once using this I could really tell the difference between my uses without it and my uses with it. I bought this a few days ago and I am admittedly a maskaholic. I thought this would enhance my experience. I highly recommend this for everyone. It's worth the price.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO

This has to be one of my favorites that i have gotten in a subscription box or maybe a sample with purchase i do not remember. However it works and it makes your skin feel super smooth and who doesn't love a face mask. I've been using it regularly and you can really tell a difference.
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY

I got this as a Sample and I didn't notice a huge difference until the 3rd time I used it. It leaves my skin much more hydrated and soft after the mask is removed. I don't know if I'd purchase it on my own, but I would definitely use it and recommend it to those who like face masks.
Holly T.
Holly T.

Great product that can be used on all masks, not just Origins own. So innovative and nothing else like it on the market. At first I was sceptical as to whether it was more of a gimmick but gives my skin that much needed extra boost when I treat myself to a mask once or twice a week.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer is an incredible product! The packaging makes it easy to find and it is fairly inexpensive. Smells great and never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry. I would recommend for all skin types. If used consistently this product works great!
Scarlett D.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO

This is a bit of a strange product in concept, but I actually really enjoy it. I know when I first saw it, I told myself that it was a total gimmick and wouldn't make a difference, but I was really surprised when it did. I will always use it when I use a mask, I love it that much.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN

I use this Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer prior to using a mask for continuing to keep my face looking as revitalized as possible. Again I used this for after Bariatric surgery to help keep my face from looking older. I would definitely recommend this product.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now