Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Daniel T.
Daniel T.

me parece un excelente producto de belleza y cuidado para piel ya que con este tuve la posibilidad de corregir varias infeccionares faciales que poseia desde muy temprana y gracias a este producto pude obtener excelentes resultados con todos los componentes que este productor trae, ya que son de origen natural
Tatja B.
Tatja B.
Fort Mill, SC

I love a good peel off mask and use them often but my skin is pretty dry/sensitive so using this primer is a must! After using this my skin always feels renewed, refreshed and moisturized. It locks in the water after I wash my face and still allows the mask to penetrate my skin. I'm so glad I discovered this!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Cincinnati, OH

I received a sample of this, and thought it was an interesting product. It primes your skin prior to putting on a mask, and although I didn't notice a significant difference in the application, it was a nice product. Pleasant scent, and as always I enjoy the Origins brand. I would be willing to try it again.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
E Longmeadow, MA

A definite must use before every mask/serum/night cream. I use it every single day before my morning moisturizer and at night before my skin care routine. Makes me feel like I'm getting the most out of my products, and as skin care can be pricey it stretches those dollars into results (which we all want)!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
houston, tx

I'm so glad they made a prep step before mask. It allows you to see the best results from your mask. It's like softners from Shieseido.
The best way to explain what this does is...
Does a sponge clean up a mess better when it's dry or when it's wet?? When it's yet!! So that's what it's doing for your skin
Hana B.
Hana B.

The packaging is beautiful! I love origin masks, so when they came out with a mask primer that would enhance the who make process I was sold!
How it feels?
Almost like you are spraying water on your face
Price:
$22.00
Does it work?
Overall, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
jarwin P.
jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

Andreina R.
Andreina R.
Boise, ID

Ok so at first I saw this and thought it was a very interesting product come to find out that it's just an unnecessary extra step when doing a mask I didn't see a difference in using it compared to just applying the face mask normals plus origins isn't a cheap brand and you don't get a lot of product
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Lemon Grove, CA

I didn't believe in using primers at first but I actually saw a result with this one. My face did not feel as greasy by the end of the day and my make up actually looked better than when I didn't use primer. I do recommend to invest in using a primer that suits you because there is a big difference.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Omaha, NE

Love this! Makes hard-to-get-off masks (ahem, perhaps a certain charcoal mask from the same brand) much easier to get off. Also, making sure skin is fully hydrated ensures the highest efficacy of any subsequent treatments and this primer does just that. The nozzle, however, does not work very well.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now