BY ORIGINS

Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.

How to use:
Hold bottle 10"-12" from face. Spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in. Apply mask. Close eyes before spraying and avoid getting in eyes.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ectoin , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil* , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Trehalose , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-26-Buteth-26 , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41967>

Buy on Sephora
Juliana O.
I feel like this product is very gimmicky. I didn't notice any difference when using it, it just adds an extra step and wastes time.
Sofia A.
Cambridge, MA
Before using this product I felt skeptical about using primers, and did not include them in my makeup routine. But after trying for the first time, I was completely amazed by the results, and now use it daily. This primer does exactly what the bottle says, it prepares my skin before applying the rest of my make-up. The best part of it, is that it also hydrates and soother my skin, so it is never feeling dry. The best part of it is that, after I remove my make-up, my skin is looking super radiant!
Sky J.
Grayson, GA
I really loved this primer mask. It made my face softer and made me look younger and refreshed.
Amy Y.
I know this product is a bit gimmicky, which is why there is a reduction in the number of stars. In my opinion, the same exact results can be achieved with a good toner or mist. Calling it a mask primer is basically just marketing to make this product seem new... another way for beauty companies to convince you that you need to buy more. That being said, I think this mist is pretty nice. The scent is unoffensive, and the mist coats my face evenly. It does the job of opening my pores for whatever mask I will use.
Natalie A.
This is supposed to be used in conjunction with face masks (you spray a little of this all over your face prior to applying a mask) to optimize the effectiveness of the mask. I definitely think this is worth the money, because I had no issues applying the charcoal mask after using this spray. Plus, the spray is so fine it really feels like a mist and is super refreshing on the skin, very hydrating. I think it really helped the charcoal mask I used stick to my skin better and kept it from drying too quickly, before I had finished applying it to my entire face. Really recommend giving this a shot!
Claudia T.
Enid, OK
Received this in my Sephora play box and it's amazing I love it it refreshes my skin specially when my skin feels so dry .
Rachel S.
New York
I have to say that I’m not entirely sure this product is useful, in the sense that I don’t see a difference in the effectiveness of my mask with it vs. without. However, it does enhance the experience, making your skin feel fresh, clean, and invigorated before you apply your mask!
Angela M.
trenton new jersey greenwood ave 922 apt 2
I like the products is very interesting and I would like to try these products and give my point of view and also know new brands
Roukaya k.
I try so many primer product but this primer is the best ever i love her dry on my face and i have some pores but this primer is so good for my face and my skin 💖💖💖❤😍💓😍💓❤
Erin O.
Terre Haute
Opening up pores before masking is the best way for a product to work its magic. This spray helps to prep the skin for masks both quickly and efficiently. I love that it’s all natural and that it smells fresh. No more waiting with a warm rag over my face!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.