BY ORIGINS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.

How to use:
Hold bottle 10"-12" from face. Spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in. Apply mask. Close eyes before spraying and avoid getting in eyes.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ectoin , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil* , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Trehalose , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-26-Buteth-26 , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41967>

Buy on Sephora
Christy W.
Auburn
I didn't really notice a difference when I used this before a mask. It seems like a complete waste of money to me. As long as you do what the instructions say before a mask there's really no need for it.
Shannon T.
Ballston Spa, NY
The idea of this product is pretty great. The thought of getting more bang for your buck with masks is intriguing, however I didn’t find this to do anything to improve the effectiveness of my masks, and it felt sticky on the skin.
Victoria S.
Washington, D.C.
I use this occasionally before masking but really notice no difference at all compared with when I don’t use it.
Elena S.
Abbotsford, BC
I found that using this product made absolutely no difference to my skin or mask application. It was just an unneeded extra step in my regime with 0 effect.
Nicita A.
Sweden
This has a really strong fragrance / alcohol smell! So not for sensitive skin! It broke my skin out as well, so not for me!
Erin S.
Lincoln, NE
I did not see what this product provided that is different from other facial sprays that could be used to moisten your face before a mask. I don’t see why I would buy a product to use right before a mask and at no other time when a rose water spray or some other similar spray also works.
Adela T.
Edmonton, AB
This is truly just a step you don’t really need in your routine . I found that the spray bottle was terrible and sprayed waaaaaay to much product on the face , the smell wasn’t that great nor the results .
Ayanna W.
burlington
Haven’t used in a while but last time I did it left bumps on my face and was hard to get rid of them
Katelyn C.
Coventry, RI
I've used this so many times and I honestly don't think it does anything at all. I sometimes get irritated from spraying this on and then I'm weary to put a mask on immediately after in case it will increase my skins sensitivity to certain ingredients. I feel like this is a huge waste of money.
Kimberly S.
Zion, IL
Didn't notice any mask perform any better using this. Not a must have in my opinion. Wouldn't recommend and I won't be repurchasing.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

back