BY ORIGINS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.

How to use:
Hold bottle 10"-12" from face. Spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in. Apply mask. Close eyes before spraying and avoid getting in eyes.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ectoin , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil* , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Trehalose , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-26-Buteth-26 , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41967>

Buy on Sephora
Hattie G.
Maumelle, AR
I really like how it made my skin feel before I applied my mask. It made me feel very smooth and very very moisturizing. I like the size of the product and it wasn't to expensive. I also love the cooling feel and the gel texture.
Gaby L.
Homestead, FL
Esta mask primer antes y después del maquillaje pero dependiendo de la piel funciona bien pero a veces te deja extremadamente brillosa y el make up no se ve muy. En depwmdiwndo como esté la piel no queda tan matte
member-5ee2c
This was not my favorite, it actually made me break out on top of not doing anything. Was not a huge fan unfortunately although I love the brand. Did not meet my expectations maybe the formula needs to be improved a little more.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really don’t know that the maximizer does that much to improve the results of face masks. Personally, I think it’s an unnecessary product. I mean, I could see a few potential benefits from this - it essentially acts as a toner, and I can see how it would be helpful with clay masks by keeping them moist while you apply to the rest of your face. Now, keep in mind, for other skin types, this may be wonderful! My skin is pretty “normal”, not oily nor dry. I spoke with a Sephora employee about this product and she said that with some kinds of masks, this will show benefits after usage, but with others, it won’t. I tried it but I didn't notice any results, even after multiple uses. For me, it just isn’t worth it.
Peyton H.
Hartselle, AL
I always use a toner before applying a mask. This "maskimizer" is just a spray toner, but it is a great idea for people who mask often, especially if you want your regular toner to last longer. I thought this toner worked perfectly well: it felt nice, dried quickly and helped prepare my skin for masking. And masks do work better if you tone first than if you just throw them on immediately after washing your face. I think I get better results with my regular toner (fresh black tea), so I probably wouldn't purchase this for myself. But paired with a mask, it makes a great gift! This product does exactly what it promises, so it's a great option for anyone who masks regularly, especially if you're not already committed to a different toner for masking.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Most people do not get the true importance and use of this product before face masks. I didn't until I consulted origins and they explained it to me really well! It acts as a soothing and moisturizing barrier before applying a face mask that detoxifies and exfoliates so you get the optimal results without drying your skin out in the detox process! It's truly a product one of its kind and I'm impressed so far! Just spray in a T and V motion over you face before applying a face mask!
Melissa H.
Sunnyvale, CA
I really love this mask primer - I'll be totally honest and say I am not sure if it really makes my masks all that more effective, but I do think it refreshes my skin and keeps it from drying out. I use this before pretty much all of my masks as a refresh and I think it is really nice especially before a mud/clay mask because it helps to bring in a bit of extra moisture when I typically find mud/clay masks to be super drying on my skin. I don't know if I will repurchase - because I think something like the smashbox photo finish primer water would be kinda similar (and has a better spray nozzle) - but I do think it's nice.
Mary T.
I bought this at sephora. It is not my favorite product. It was supposed to prep skin for the mask I was going to use. I'm not really sure what this product is supposed to do but I felt like it was acting as a barrier of the mask I applied. I didn't notice the face mask spread easier or wipe off easier. I did like the fact it was a spray bottle. The packaging is pretty. Smell was not noticed. I do like the fact it did not have any paraben or sulfate ingredients. In terms of face mask primer, did not know I even needed one and I think some people may notice a difference in their face mask application, I didn't.
Kristen R.
San Antonio
This is the best thing I have used that I can use any mask!!! It really helps and have been using this over a year now. I am a customer for life!! Origins is the best hands down!!!! I love it! Amazing!!!!!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

back