BY ORIGINS

Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.

How To Use:
Hold bottle 10"-12" from face. Spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in. Apply mask. Close eyes before spraying and avoid getting in eyes.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ectoin , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil* , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Trehalose , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-26-Buteth-26 , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41967>

Ella H.
This product is great. It made my pores invisible and my face looked great. It was gentle to my skin and very refreshing. The packaging was very pretty and clean. Though I loved this product I do wish it would make my skin look a bit brighter.
Allison H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Meh, I enjoyed the scent. But truly felt the purpose of this was somewhat wasteful, especially for the price point. I'm all for serum and essences, but this just seemed redundant before putting on a mask.
Ashley H.
I only gave this two stars, brocade of the pretty packaging and spray. It did absolutely nothing, for my face, as a primer. Could be used as a refreshing mist, I suppose. The smell isn’t great, though.
Amanda H.
I got a sample of this. Used all up but couldn’t really tell a difference in my mask or effectiveness of what ever I put on top of it. Not saying it is a bad product. I won’t purchase but I just don’t feel like I need it in my routine.
Rachel W.
Crofton
I thought priming my face before using a mask was an unnecessary step but now that I’ve added it to my routine and I can tell a difference with my skin. It’s more hydrating looking a lot less dry.
Yiota T.
Chicago
My favorite brand for skin care product is origins, especially for face masks. I recommend the rose clay mask for anyone looking wanting a holy grail product to always have in their cabinet
Nikki W.
Harrodsburg
I did not notice that this product made any difference. I didn’t purchase this, but it came in a gift set and it was the only product that I didn’t love. I just feel it is a waste of effort and unnecessary product on the face.
Erin D.
Miami , FL
I honestly don't know if this stuff works but it makes me feel better when I do a face mask. It was very gentle and there was no issue with the packaging and it had a very nice spray and i would recommend it to others.
Shannon T.
Ballston Spa, NY
The idea of this product is pretty great. The thought of getting more bang for your buck with masks is intriguing, however I didn’t find this to do anything to improve the effectiveness of my masks, and it felt sticky on the skin.
Oneishka M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really suggest people to start using these because I use this every morning and it’s amazing it makes my face so soft it’s the first time I ever tired it and trust and believe I would use it again and again.....
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

back