BY ORIGINS

Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.

How To Use:
Hold bottle 10"-12" from face. Spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in. Apply mask. Close eyes before spraying and avoid getting in eyes.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ectoin , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil* , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Trehalose , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-26-Buteth-26 , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41967>

Origins Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer

Start your review of Origins Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erin Q.
Scarborough, ME
I was so excited to try this product when it first came out but I was not impressed. I didn't notice it doing anything extra to help my masks perform. I used a beauty setting spray one night before my mask and achieved the same results as I did with this $30 maskimizer.
Karen O.
Richmond, TX
I love this product it is so innovative and I feel like it's open the skincare industry on another level it's great for masking and I've been very happy with this product.
Victoria P.
Lilburn, GA
This is an excellent mask primer! It sets the skin up to soak in all he nutrients or treatments in the mask you are using! Very easy to apply and has a faint if not noticeable scent! I like to pat this in and apply mask right after! yes i would definitely buy this again!
This product is great to use as a primer before you apply any mask or creams on toyour face except peel off! This mask helps the spread ability of the mask, smoothed, brightens, and hyrdats skin while doing so!
Marci P.
Fairfield, CT
I tried this product however I don't think I used it for long enough to actually get any results. I wanted to put something on my face to help hydrate it before makeup but I didn't use it every day. I am not able to provide an accurate review. I do love origins though.
Melania D.
North Hills, CA
I can't tell you how impressed I am with this product. This truly does prep your face so that whatever mask you use can do everything it is supposed to do. So glad I bought this product. I give it a thumbs up for someone who is indecisive about making this purchase.
Felixa R.
Amazing product to minimize the appearance of pores it's very moisturizing leaves the appearance of smooth vibrant skin it's also great to use before applying your makeup
Viridiana S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I really like this product because I have noticed that in preparing my skin with this product and then apply my mask, my skin absorbs more properties of masks and is much softer and moisturized
emina f.
Caledonia, MI
This is a very innovative product and the beauty world I like it because it makes all of my masks more intense, the only reason I'm giving it a four star is because of the price, I don't think it's that worth it but still nice
Caitlin N.
Ashland , KY
This product may be a gimmick. Its not quite an essence or a skin softener so im not sure if it does maximize absorption of my face masks but i like to think it does. Plus its fun to use. So recommend anyone to trying it out but i honeslty cant say for 100% that it works.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?

Sephora