BY ORIGINS

Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.

How to use:
Hold bottle 10"-12" from face. Spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in. Apply mask. Close eyes before spraying and avoid getting in eyes.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ectoin , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil* , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Trehalose , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-26-Buteth-26 , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41967>

Buy on Sephora
Sylvia N.
This is a pre-mask primer that is supposed to help the effectiveness of your masks. Meh. It is an unnecessary, forgettable step. You're better off using a toner, because at least then you know your product has a real purpose.

Would not recommend anyone spending money on this.
Audrey E.
seabrook Tx
BEST PRIMER EVER!!!!!!!!!!
I really recommend this product. I bought this product at target . I have used this product for 3 years now. It comes is really good packaging. I would recommend this product.
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
It works great! You feel it stick to your skin instantly. But do you really need a mask primer? I feel like it's just adding more stuff to your skin that you really don't need! I honestly don't use this anymore because I just feel that my masks work the same without it!
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I like this Spray. I got it with my points at Sephora, and I will say, that I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase it. It makes my skin feel nice, but I don’t see a difference between when I use it before a mask and when I don’t. It feels like it’s just a nice spritz beforehand.
Victoria P.
Atlanta, GA
I have no idea what this product actually does. It claims to maximize the effects of any mask you use with it, but I have seen absolutely zero difference with or without it. I received this as a gift and would never purchase. This seems really gimmicky and not necessarily like Origins' other products, which are pretty solid. Two stars because it felt nice and didn't break me out. Origins Maskimizer™ Skin-optimizing Mask Primer
Alisha V.
Lincoln Park, MI
I loved it! Though I do prefer the smash box priming water, this is a close second. It was incredibly effective at keeping my foundation looking fresh, and my skin feeling hydrated all day. I'd happily recommend this anyone, especially those with dry/combination type skin.
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
Okay, I have put on Origin masks with and without this mask primer. I give it three stars mainly because of the scent and longevity of the product. I have the 3.2 oz bottle and I am still going strong. The packaging is well made and you are able to get the very ends of the product considering that it is in a spray bottle. But I am not sure if the product actually makes the mask more effective. If anything, my skin just feels more hydrated :)
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This product may be a gimmick. Its not quite an essence or a skin softener so im not sure if it does maximize absorption of my face masks but i like to think it does. Plus its fun to use. So recommend anyone to trying it out but i honeslty cant say for 100% that it works.
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
I'm a little tough on beauty products, so while I love the Origins brand, this primer did nothing for my skin. The primer sat funny on my skin: it pilled up and felt really dimethicone-y. It's best to go to a department store or Sephora where you can sample the product first before you commit to a full bottle. Just because it didn't work for my skin, doesn't mean it can't work for you.
Janey B.
I have used this "primer" with the Origins charcoal mask, the drink up mask and the rose clay mask. I like the feeling of misting my face with it pre-mask, but I am not sure that it actually does anything to improve the performance of the mask. I will say that it makes the charcoal mask sting less.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.