Origins Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer

Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.

How To Use:
Hold bottle 10"-12" from face. Spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in. Apply mask. Close eyes before spraying and avoid getting in eyes.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ectoin , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil* , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Trehalose , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-26-Buteth-26 , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41967>

Will this fill in fine lines before foundation applicationOrigins Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer?
Does this impact the wear time of the mask? Like do you need to wear the mask for a shorter or longer amount of time?
What is the best spf to use for oily skin?
Start your review of Origins Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoAustin
I found this product really unnecessary. I don’t feel like it really did anything. It felt just like a setting spray. I find hay exfoliating my skin before using a mask is much more affective then using this mask primer. I used the entire bottle but would not repurchase it.
2 years ago
This is awesome I would also put this on my face for such a natural glow this is an amazing product that reached my expectations so effective it rly catches the eye all my friends asked me abt this product n I recommended them it ❤
2 years agoWinter Garden, FL
One of the best products i have ever tried. I have bought this product several times and every time my skin looks and feels better. This is definitely worth it for the price i recommend it to anyone with dry to normal to combo skin.
2 years ago
Dry skin happens all over when the change of seasons comes around again. Especialy spring, its hot then cold then rainy then sunny. This is an excellent spritz to keep your skin supple and hydrated without that slick oily feeling Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion Mist
3 years agoProvidence
I like to grab for this if I can't get to my Mario badesicu, i got a sample of this product at an event and fell in love, really locks in my makeup and doesn't have a strong perfume smell to it at all deft need to get a bigger one
3 years agoKent, OH
I use this before i do any of my face masks, and while i'm not 100% sure that it does what it says, whenever i don't use it i see a slight difference in how well my skin looked afterwards. So i think that it is working but i feel like if i didn't have it i wouldn't mind.
3 years ago
Super soft and nice on my sensitive skin. I love it and really hope that it gets more popularity because it is a very nice item. It has a very cool bottle and it is a good value and I do enjoy using it all. I would for sure buy it again and say to get it to others.
a year agoWarnerville, NY
I think this helped my mask. I did only have a small sample so it’s hard to tell. I was convinced that I liked this product but I ever felt the need to pay for the full size. Seems expensive for what may or may not be happening
3 years agoVista, CA
Great primer, really locks in my foundation without having to use a lot of product and protects my skin from having makeup clogging my pores, I enjoy that it's water instead of cream so I don't have to touch my face as much
a year ago
I thoroughly enjoyed this product when I tried it out in a sample that I received! It made my skin feel nourished and the product did not feel too heavy. I would recommend this to a friend however I probably would not buy it for myself. Overall it is a good product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Anyone tried the Origins Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer? What do you use it before? Any kind of mask? Or a particular kind? Why do you recommend it? What does it do for your skin?
Geri Liz L. 2 years ago
ORIGINS- Maskimizer priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. You can use before any face mask, Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. I'm dry so if I can prepare my skin before doing a face mask it's always a plus!