BY ORIGINS

Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.

How to use:
Hold bottle 10"-12" from face. Spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in. Apply mask. Close eyes before spraying and avoid getting in eyes.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ectoin , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil* , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Trehalose , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-26-Buteth-26 , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41967>

Buy on Sephora
Rachel S.
New York
I have to say that I’m not entirely sure this product is useful, in the sense that I don’t see a difference in the effectiveness of my mask with it vs. without. However, it does enhance the experience, making your skin feel fresh, clean, and invigorated before you apply your mask!
Rosaura O.
Bloomington , MN
It made no difference at all, it was like spraying water before the mask, and I don’t think the benefit was any different from spraying water. I’ve read that having your skin a little wet before applying any product improves absorption. I think that’s the only purpose of this mask primer. I don’t feel I need yet another step in my routine.
Katelyn C.
Coventry, RI
I've used this so many times and I honestly don't think it does anything at all. I sometimes get irritated from spraying this on and then I'm weary to put a mask on immediately after in case it will increase my skins sensitivity to certain ingredients. I feel like this is a huge waste of money.
Rebecca C.
I love the intention of this product creation and it has nice packaging. However for me, this product did not really make a difference in conjunction with a face mask. When I sprayed it, it did gave my skin an instant refreshed feeling. However, I don’t feel like this is a product I NEED to be added to my skin care routine.
Noelle Z.
Orlando
3. This priming mist is geared more towards dry skin. This is very hydrating however it left a rather oily residue on my face which I did not approve of. This is a little disappointing because I had really high hopes for it. It definitely has room for improvement.
Monica M.
Dry skin happens all over when the change of seasons comes around again. Especialy spring, its hot then cold then rainy then sunny. This is an excellent spritz to keep your skin supple and hydrated without that slick oily feeling Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion Mist
Erin O.
Terre Haute
Opening up pores before masking is the best way for a product to work its magic. This spray helps to prep the skin for masks both quickly and efficiently. I love that it’s all natural and that it smells fresh. No more waiting with a warm rag over my face!
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
I really wanted to love this but to me it is just a hydrating toner mist. On the plus side it is a fairly good sized bottle and I do use it for setting my makeup ask well as wetting my brushes but if you think about it how often do you mask that you would use a bottle that large?  Just spritz your essence before you mask and you will be good to go.
F&A b.
It doesn’t clog pores and leave a nice base for makeupamazing packaging and would definitely recommend to people to use. It’s a little on the pricier side but it is defiantly worth it and it is very effective, not dissapointing at all.
Samantha P.
Atlanta
This primer felt good, but I haven’t used it enough to know if it makes a big difference to my skin. I do like Origins face cleanser though, it works well on my sensitive skin. I’d recommend for others to try it at a decent price.
Tatiana M.
Newburgh, NY
I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Melissa V.
I'm a bit skeptical... I'm considering purchasing this for my skincare addiction! However, how necessary is it buy this? Does it really make ANY difference? Or, could I continue to use a collagen mist? A different brand, I've been using meant as a hydration booster.
Ellie F.
Minneapolis, MN
How effective do you think this pre-mask treatment is for sheet masks? Would it be better for more traditional masks instead?
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does this work well for eye shadow primer?