Katrina S.

Vika M.
Vika M.
Federal Way, WA
1 year, 5 months ago
I'm curious because I've never tried this product before
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
2 years, 1 month ago
I got it in my Play! by Sephora as well and I got a few uses out of it (I actually still have some left). I think it works well with masks that dry too quickly before you have a chance to cover your whole face. That's the one difference I noted. It keeps the mask moist on your face long enough to apply it all over, plus it feels really refreshing on the skin!
Mala K.
Mala K.
Kunkletown , PA
2 years, 1 month ago
I've been using this weekly for the past few weeks and I definitely seen a difference. I find the mask spreads more easily and is less cakey. I think the maskimizer helps seep in the ingredients more to the point that I don't need to moisturize afterwards.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
2 years, 1 month ago
I didn't really find it made much of a difference. It just felt like a toner to me.