BY ORIGINS

Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.

How to use:
Hold bottle 10"-12" from face. Spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in. Apply mask. Close eyes before spraying and avoid getting in eyes.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ectoin , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil* , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Trehalose , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-26-Buteth-26 , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41967>

Buy on Sephora
Rachel S.
New York
I have to say that I’m not entirely sure this product is useful, in the sense that I don’t see a difference in the effectiveness of my mask with it vs. without. However, it does enhance the experience, making your skin feel fresh, clean, and invigorated before you apply your mask!
Rosaura O.
Bloomington , MN
It made no difference at all, it was like spraying water before the mask, and I don’t think the benefit was any different from spraying water. I’ve read that having your skin a little wet before applying any product improves absorption. I think that’s the only purpose of this mask primer. I don’t feel I need yet another step in my routine.
Salina F.
Florence
This is a must before all masks! This makes your skin feel so silky and smooth afterwards! I received this from my cousin as a gift (she loves and lives by this brand). I am not sure how much it costs because it was a gift but once I run out of it (I have had it for 6 months and I haven't even used half) I will definitely look into buying more!
Katelyn C.
Coventry, RI
I've used this so many times and I honestly don't think it does anything at all. I sometimes get irritated from spraying this on and then I'm weary to put a mask on immediately after in case it will increase my skins sensitivity to certain ingredients. I feel like this is a huge waste of money.
Rebecca C.
I love the intention of this product creation and it has nice packaging. However for me, this product did not really make a difference in conjunction with a face mask. When I sprayed it, it did gave my skin an instant refreshed feeling. However, I don’t feel like this is a product I NEED to be added to my skin care routine.
Monica M.
Dry skin happens all over when the change of seasons comes around again. Especialy spring, its hot then cold then rainy then sunny. This is an excellent spritz to keep your skin supple and hydrated without that slick oily feeling Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion Mist
Erin O.
Terre Haute
Opening up pores before masking is the best way for a product to work its magic. This spray helps to prep the skin for masks both quickly and efficiently. I love that it’s all natural and that it smells fresh. No more waiting with a warm rag over my face!
Beverly W.
Monterey Park
This is definitely not a “necessary” step but I do find that it helps mud masks come off the face a lot easier. I’m not exactly sure if it helps products penetrate into the skin better but it definitely helped with the removal of hard-to-remove masks.
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
I really wanted to love this but to me it is just a hydrating toner mist. On the plus side it is a fairly good sized bottle and I do use it for setting my makeup ask well as wetting my brushes but if you think about it how often do you mask that you would use a bottle that large?  Just spritz your essence before you mask and you will be good to go.
ⓀⒺⓁⓁⒾⒺ H.
San Diego
Eh. I’ve used it multiple times and can’t say I’ve noticed a difference. It is nice and does feel good, I like to think it helps my mask sink in... but I haven’t noticed any difference. Probably wouldn’t re purchase but I’ll use it up.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.