BY ORIGINS

Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.

How to use:
Hold bottle 10"-12" from face. Spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in. Apply mask. Close eyes before spraying and avoid getting in eyes.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ectoin , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil* , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Trehalose , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ppg-26-Buteth-26 , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41967>

Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I received the origins mask primer as a free gift from Sephora during my birthday and it came with two mask samples as well (charcoal and deep moisture) - I used the primer which was a first for me (ever!) and it really made the masks adhere to my face better which yielded better results! Clearer pores, softer skin and a radiant glow!! I tried both masks with the primer spray and it made a significant difference in my results with two very different types of masks .. I am now a regular user of the primer and love both of the masks it came with!
Skylar M.
Belington , WV
If you are doing a clay mask or charcoal mask, I 100% recommend this, especially if you have dry skin. For hydrating masks, I have oily skin and this helped me feel hydrated after using masks that may dry your skin. Plus, you can use this as a everyday pre-moisturizing treatment or refreshing spritz. If you can get this product on one of the Origins deals, I say go for it!
MeTime M.
I use facial masks a lot and was given this from a friend to assist my masking ritual.

Effect? It didn't feel like it did much for me? Didn't feel like cleaning my clay masks was easier. Didn't feel like it boosted the effect of my masks.

Minimal scent if any at all. I like to spray it on hand and dab onto my skin so that I don't feel like I'm losing most of my product goes into the air.
Jasmin L.
Origins brand made a difference in my skin I’m so thankful my friend introduced this brand to me. If you only use a few spritzes this product will last quite a while as it did for me. It does help when spreading the mask but I didn’t notice any difference when trying to remove the mask. It made my skin feel soft at first but within 30 minutes it was dry.
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
I really wanted to love this but to me it is just a hydrating toner mist. On the plus side it is a fairly good sized bottle and I do use it for setting my makeup ask well as wetting my brushes but if you think about it how often do you mask that you would use a bottle that large?  Just spritz your essence before you mask and you will be good to go.
Rosaura O.
Bloomington , MN
It made no difference at all, it was like spraying water before the mask, and I don’t think the benefit was any different from spraying water. I’ve read that having your skin a little wet before applying any product improves absorption. I think that’s the only purpose of this mask primer. I don’t feel I need yet another step in my routine.
Katelyn C.
Coventry, RI
I've used this so many times and I honestly don't think it does anything at all. I sometimes get irritated from spraying this on and then I'm weary to put a mask on immediately after in case it will increase my skins sensitivity to certain ingredients. I feel like this is a huge waste of money.
Alyssa G.
Amherst, MA
I use his product before applying a face mask. It seems too make my skin softer, more hydrated before applying. I’m unsure if it actually increases the effectiveness of the face mask though. I would recommend this product to those who are willing to have a beauty routine with many steps, otherwise I don’t think it’s worth it.
Yianni a.
baltimore
Hey guys this week I would like to introduce you to this great primer! This primer really helped me get a better face of makeup on! It was soft,smooth, and not sticky whatsoever! I would love to try some more products like this! Go buy it! Influenster send me some in a box so I can do more reviews like this one !!!! ✌️❤️
RaeShae S.
Jackson
Again love Origins! I don’t use this product much but when I do it doesn’t disappoint. I’m not head over heals for it but it owns up to its expectations so I say give it a try it could just turn out to be one of your favorites! I recommend this product!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.