Origins - Mask Set: Charcoal Mask 50ml + 10 Minute Mask 50ml + Overnight Mask 50ml 3 pcs

BY ORIGINS

Brand from United States: Origins. Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 50ml x 1 pc 10 Minute Mask To Rescue 50ml x 1 pc Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst 50ml x 1 pc Pack Size - 3 pcs see more...

Leslie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the opportunity to try out multiple things from this brand. The samples lasted me quite a while considering that you're rotating them and don't use face masks daily. If you've thought about origins, I'd definitely recommend. For me, they're my go to skincare brand at Sephora for masks and treatments!
Jess T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I wanted to try several Origins masks and liked the idea of a set.
The Origins Clear Improvement™ mask was my favourite. I did find my skin on my cheeks were stinging a little but nothing too bad. I don't feel like it did much though.
The Origins Out Of Trouble was my second favourite. I also found it didn't do much as a mask but I enjoyed using it as a leave on spot treatment.
The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask was good for the dry dehydrated areas of my face but was too heavy my skin most of the time.
Amani H.
Jeddah, Al Safa neighborhood near Reham Hall
Beauty Junkie Expert
A group of wonderful masks and have a clear effect on the skin of the first use and address the problems of different skin