Origins - Mask Set: Charcoal Mask 50ml + 10 Minute Mask 50ml + Overnight Mask 50ml 3 pcs

BY ORIGINS

Brand from United States: Origins. Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 50ml x 1 pc 10 Minute Mask To Rescue 50ml x 1 pc Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst 50ml x 1 pc Pack Size - 3 pcs see more...

Candice B.
Pflugerville, TX
Everyone and their mother loves a good charcoal face mask. This was my first one and first off, it’s amazing because you don’t have to rip it off of your face, it just washes off with warm water after it’s set. Secondly, it took good care of the blackheads on and around my nose. Yay! Only complaint is it gets really itchy when it starts to dry.
Noelle G.
Bruce
Amazing amazing product! I have black heads on my nose and chin, the charcoal has helped tremendously to help remove the pesky blackheads and give my face a smoother finish. I would 100% recommend to anyone who has problems with blackheads!
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing mask. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my skin look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good face mask that works wonders for your face.
Nicole G.
Swarthmore
My skin looks and feels incredible when I use this product. It’s totally worth the price. I’ve been using this for the past five years and it cannot compare to any other facial masks that I’ve ever tried.
Zahra B.
Lisbon
I love this product! I buy it time and time again and will continue to buy it. It’s hard for me to find products that I don’t get sick of, and this product is one I can’t get enough of. Definitely recommend!
Rose V.
san bernardino, CA
These products make your skin feel super refreshed and smooth with a glow to your skin. My favorite was the charcoal mask because i really saw an improvement in my skin when I used it for the first time.
Sarah I.
The charcoal mask felt good and left my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I received this as part of a set and really enjoy all 3 in the set. My favorite is an overnight mask you wear that just absorbs in. Overall great quality.
Debora U.
I received this product from my Ipsy bag and I love it. I had to go ultra to purchase more also purchased the product from Ipsy, and Birchbox. Very great to carry around on the go. The smell is a great smell.
Leslie P.
Love the opportunity to try out multiple things from this brand. The samples lasted me quite a while considering that you're rotating them and don't use face masks daily. If you've thought about origins, I'd definitely recommend. For me, they're my go to skincare brand at Sephora for masks and treatments!
Vanessa J.
Origins is a great skincare line that i love to use, i have tried many products from them and the charcoal mask is one of my favorite products from the line.